Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge (1144 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) / My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
I have two children, a boy and a girl. I know for sure that my daughter was fathered by my husband but I’m not sure if my husband is also the father of my son. As at the time I conceived the second time, I had a brief fling with an ex-boyfriend and now I am afraid this boy could be his.

Can I have tests done without involving my husband? He believes he’s the father of both children.
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by paschal47(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2016
brief fling you call it?

#ladies of nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Well, you (the adulteress) will need only your adultery partner (the guy you committed adultery with) at least. The DNA of your adultery partner needs to be used to match the child's. And I pray it is not his so his gene does not flow into the innocent child. The child doesn't need all the drama from two irresponsible adults in his/her life either.

As unhappy as I am to tell you, you won't need your dear husband. Most times swabs will be taken from the mouth (inner cheeks) of the child and that of the alleged parent (your adultery partner). These are referred to as buccal samples.

They will be tested and if the man (your adultery partner) is the father it will give a 99.99 per cent probability of parentage and if he is not it will give 0 per cent chance of parentage result. This is assuming you did not commit adultery with other men you have not mentioned. Otherwise line them up and compare them on after another and good luck with your search.

He is your adultery partner and not exanything. Calliing him "ex so and so" will not lessen the gravity of the act. Please as an adulteress, also screen for HIV since you had unprotected sex.

You will understand why my reply is a little mean. What you have done is wrong. And even if it seems you might get away with it, it is wrong. And God help you that the truth comes out and that your husband is not as strict with fidelity as I am. Note I am no saint. And marriage does not ultimately mean emotions and desires are bottled up. But self discipline, mental awareness to temptations, consciousness about the problems that may arise, and finally actions to avoid tempting acts/conditions/situations should keep you in check.

Humans!

8 Likes

Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by montezz(f): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2016
*yawa dey o*
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2016
I still find it hard to believe that ladies cheat even after getting married.

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by amuokuko: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Endtime married women on nowadayz, alwayz in possession of scratchy pusy.
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by dajoaneke(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Why do people enjoy putting their lives, family and marriage at risk all for one stupid person who has nothing to lose say all goes south? If "EX" is the father, what now?
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by AuroraB(f): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I used to think same but as a close fam went thru this, I need not think so anymore.

Man, tell your girl you gonna do a paternity test on all your kids. Tell her and mean it!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
You rank no1 when it comes to carelessness. No contraceptive whatsoever with this side nigga whom you shouldn't have been with in the first.

You get the DNA done and it somehow favors your husband, what then? Will you again go back and bonk your ex, unprotected?

If it comes back otherwise please blame the mother- in-law, they are always the reason bad things happen to their daughters-in-law
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by GoldenJAT(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
see wetin guilty conscience de cause!
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by cooljude(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
This is not good at all, it is common among married people to revert back to those loving boyfriend/girlfriend in quote who would always make them feel good anytime they have little misunderstanding with their spouse. I am not married but I have seen cases like that.
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by ehix89(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Is there any justification in infidelity, I hear some people saying trash
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by TrueHeart365(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2016
i fear marriage these days pass hellfire.
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by odutolasodiq(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2016
sanky346:
I have two children, a boy and a girl. I know for sure that my daughter was fathered by my husband but I’m not sure if my husband is also the father of my son. As at the time I conceived the second time, I had a brief fling with an ex-boyfriend and now I am afraid this boy could be his.

Can I have tests done without involving my husband? He believes he’s the father of both children.

wh.ore
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by emperorchedda(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Yes you can. You may need his DNA which can easily be gotten from saliva or a string of his hair which you can easily get and many other ways

Take it to the doctor and carry out your test.
Goodluck.

And to those claiming holy, we all know you too will cheat when married
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Oksman(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Well, you will need only your adultery partner at least. His DNA needs to be used to match the child's.

As unhappy as I am to tell you, you won't need your dear husband. Most times swabs will be taken from the mouth (inner cheeks) of the child and that of the alleged parent (your adultery partner). These are referred to as buccal samples.
They will be tested and if the man (your adultery partner) is the father it will give a 99.99 per cent probability of parentage and if he is not it will give 0 per cent chance of parentage result. This is assuming you did not commit adultery with other men you have not mentioned. Otherwise line them up and compare them on after another and good luck with your search.

He is your adultery partner and not exanything.
Please also screen for HIV since you had unprotected sex. You will understand why my reply is a little mean. What you have done is wrong. And even if it seems you might get away with it, it is wrong. And God help you that the truth comes out and that your husband is not as strict with fidelity as I am. Note I am no saint. And marriage does not ultimately mean emotions and desires are bottled up. But self discipline, mental awareness to temptations, consciousness about the problems that may arise and finally actions to avoid tempting acts/conditions/situations should keep you in check.

Humans!
God bless you! You said it all, it's quite unfortunate.
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Dandeson1(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Un see why the Chinese man save him mama first b4 the wife... I won't even condemn you cos we all hypocrites besides @anakinskywalker said it all...

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by saintdennis(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Well, you will need only your adultery partner at least. His DNA needs to be used to match the child's.

He is your adultery partner and not exanything.
Please also screen for HIV since you had unprotected sex. You will understand why my reply is a little mean. What you have done is wrong. And even if it seems you might get away with it, it is wrong. And God help you that the truth comes out and that your husband is not as strict with fidelity as I am. Note I am no saint. And marriage does not ultimately mean emotions and desires are bottled up. But self discipline, mental awareness to temptations, consciousness about the problems that may arise and finally actions to avoid tempting acts/conditions/situations should keep you in check.

Humans!

That's the part I actually hate about humans, how can anyone with multiple partners have unprotected sex?
Especially when such a person is married...like isn't that evil?

It's unforgivable in my opinion...this is one of reasons I don't plan on getting married.

Marriage will force me to fvck without CD and well I don't trust any woman enough for that...
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by sainttwist1(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2016
nonsense.....A$hewo osi, go ask 2face!!!!
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
SlimBrawnie:

They do oh. Even the one that is still pregnant want to have sex with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Kenzico(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
sanky346:

shocked shocked
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
and God saw dat d wickedness of man was gr8 in d earth, and dat every imaginatn of d thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. and it repented d lord dat he made man on d earth nd it grieved him at his heart. [we are all included]
Re: Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge by Kelechi2020(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is terrible and shameful What you have done... But since you cane for advice. Advice is what I will give.. Go get the test done after that join your ex....

Check my signature if you care about your car security...

(1) (Reply)

Tag Those Nairalanders / How Do I Get Over Her / 10 Unknown Rules Of Having A Female Friend With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.