Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Attorney-general Of The Federation To Appear Before Nigerian Senate Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attorney-general Of The Federation To Appear Before Nigerian Senate Today (443 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Akpabio On Why PDP Senators Walked Out Of Senate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attorney-general Of The Federation To Appear Before Nigerian Senate Today by olokeded: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Minister of Justice and the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, will today appear before the Senate Committee on Judiciary, Human Rights and Legal Matters.

Malami who was summoned last week is expected to bried the Senate on the court case bothering on alleged forgery of senate order filed by his office on behalf of the Federal government, against Senate President Bukola Saraki, his deputy Ike Ekweremadu and two others.

Malami is expected to meet the Senate at 12 noon.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/attorney-general-of-federation-to.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Attorney-general Of The Federation To Appear Before Nigerian Senate Today by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Attorney-general Of The Federation To Appear Before Nigerian Senate Today by delectablegyal(f): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Igbana wanko?

Y'all should like my dp. I gat something juicy there for the guys.

Lalasticlala, unban me in romance section. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Ex-minister, Ojo Maduekwe And Popular Novelist, Elechi Amadi Are Dead / I Need Help!!! / Buhari Approves New Board Of Directors For NNPC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.