Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter (2957 Views)

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Gentle99(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Last Saturday night in a nightclub in Marcory, a man who wanted to look for the services of a prostitute found himself in front of his own daughter. Shocked, he started beating the girl aged 24 who eventually left the nightclub in a haste.
The man known by the initials AKH, married and father of 7 children 5 boys and 2 girls, decided to go to a bar in the neighborhood of Marcory where most girls and women of the night come to for prostitution.
as someone who used to frequent this place AKH who is in the fifties never imagined he would meet there his own daughter one day. AKH gets to the bar shortly after nightfall. After having a few drinks, he called the manager of the corner to find him a girl to have a good time of fun with. A few minutes later, a girl of 24, about 1.65 meters tall approaches him to respond to the needs of the requested service.
Upon setting his eyes on his requested girl the man realizes that it is his own daughter who has shockingly become a prostitute. The sight of his own daughetr shocked him that he was very angry, administering violent blows to his daughter.
People intervened to calm him down, and he is currently say that the prostitute in question indeed his own daughter. “I know I’m in error also but the first one to correct here it is, my daughter” , he has said before leaving the scene in confusion

http://trendoshares.com/2017/03/man-looking-prostitute-finds-front-daughter/
Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by sweery(f): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mad man.

Why beating your daughter when you also wrong.

I hope your wife beats you too.

I've read this same story like a million times tho.

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na Nollywood. I don see that movie before tongue
Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Angeleena(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
including the man and daughter are whores.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Freewoman(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
coolesmile:
Na Nollywood. I don see that movie before tongue

Another good movie script.////

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by naija1stpikin: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Freewoman:

Another good movie script.////

directed by Teco Benson

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by onyeezeigbo: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Virgins wey cucumber never penetrate is that one too a virgina grin

dick wey never cum with a Vaseline is that one too a dick grin

I'm in my house come and beat me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Headlesschicken(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin Yeye bloggers always posting sh!t,u muthafuckas cnt b creative for once,n post some real life sh!t,always cooking up some bullsh!t.. I don't blame u lazy ass muthafuckas tho
Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by firstclassmumu: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Michellla(f): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Larryfest(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
As the yorubas will say "Weytin him dey find go sokoto dey him sokoto(trouser)"....He should be proud of the daughter taking after him.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by yilari(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Show us the pictures and video if not idontbilivit...
Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Boydehot: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Like father like daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
He beats her and yet he wanted to prostitute another man's daughter? angry

Now we know how she came up with the idea undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by princeemmma(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
stupid daughter, mumu father grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Like father like daughter cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Michellla:
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree
hahaha Happy birthday tooo yuuu.. happy birthday tooo yuu Michellla.. happy birthday to yuuu.. we wish u.. so many happy returns.. ooof thaa day.. loong life.. and prosperity! Hip hip hip.. hurray!! Hip hip hip.. Hurray!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? / If Your Girlfriend Left You Because You Are Broke, Do This. / How True Is This Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.