Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

What You Guys Dont Understand. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Guys Dont Understand. (21638 Views)

Shocking Revelation Most Guys Dont Know Women Do In The Bathroom / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Done. Google can't recognise ur name undecided
Use good phone
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
alobright17:
Nwanne I wonder how the girl dey claim English prof yet she can't put up a clear English thread with no mixture.

No mind them girls be forming queen on Nland with low IQ grin

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:

What's your stress Oga? Did you see your sobriquet attached to that post?... undecided

Or you wanna play a nice guy role? sad
I am mr nice guy.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2016
esosa993:

nice one you really spoke the truth, its not cool to rely on a man. I have always believed in that ish because I look up to my mum, very independent woman, there's nothing that happens in our household that she won't contribute to
Thanks dear. Our mothers shld be our role models. Kudos to them. May God bless them for us
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Sounds good. Can u be my teacher undecided
Oponu radaraadaa

Lol... I understand yoruba and that insult perfectly fine... #Locals

Do well to take corrections, it totally helps....

Tuition fee for adult education isn't that much... cheesy...

Is it??

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Use good phone
mtchewwwwww

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by senibo1: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
MUVA:

Slept like a tired 6 year old.

What's up?
I'm doing great bruh. we're back againgrin I believe the storm is over nowundecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
she sabi derail people thread, haters have arrivedgrin

people like you way'd fine e-warcheesy see food chopgrin
hehehe im here to dish out likes and shares.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by halfricanadian(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Even if we have low IQ atleast we av common sense to allow us realise we shdnt depend on a guy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... I understand yoruba and that insult perfectly fine... #Locals

Do well to take corrections, it totally helps....

Tuition fee for adult education isn't that much... cheesy...

Is it??
Can u just point it out then I can have a conversation with yoou

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
Society is no bleeped it is people that are setting target in relationships like messi and making fuss about unnecessary issues it all go down to the negative impact of people.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks dear. Our mothers shld be our role models. Kudos to them. May God bless them for us

amen ooo grin

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I smell e-war in this thread. lemme sit here, sip my kunu while i keep listening to Beyonce's freedom on repeat. nice lyrics from queen b.
undecided angry sad

Not you again angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by obiorathesubtle: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
I agree with you also buddy. I'm just angry at the society and that some set of guys don't understand a lot of things.
True.. But dissatisfaction is never always only the man's fault..

Here's a life application.. My ex girlfriend in school back then could bake stuff, and she was a good caterer too.. I'm into lots of things.. But, at one point.. I was flat broke (aszin flatter than flat... Money wasn't coming, even from parents).. She lent me 10k for a while and I was extremely very happy... I put it to good use and paid her back when the money came..

Imagine now.. We were married and I told her not to work.. Dah she shuu stay at home, give me kids n ish.. So.. What happens when I go broke?? Where will she get the 10k from?? I hate borrowing money from people that aint family.. I'd rather starve to death... That means we'd starve to death naa?? undecided..
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Even if we have low IQ atleast we av common sense to allow us realise we shdnt depend on a guy
Gf, don't reply him and the other one. We can't blame them.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by blesszzy(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Sounds good. Can u be my teacher undecided
Oponu radaraadaa
you said bashing was allowed and you are here calling him names.. give us good character you wont..
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
undecided angry sad
Not you again angry
hehehehe iyawo mi. im just a referee ni.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
mtchewwwwww
There we go. Always cussing and they complain they can't find BF on Nairaland. Smh
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by senibo1: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe im here to dish out likes and shares.
you no get hand work.. hope you warming up for the next contestcheesy

I'd come out, get ready to bash me very wellcheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Can u just point it out then I can have a conversation with yoou

Now you are talking smiley... Maybe we can start with you saying sorry for that dangerous insult you threw to me... sad

Can we start from there??
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
True.. But dissatisfaction is never always only the man's fault..

Here's a life application.. My ex girlfriend in school back then could bake stuff, and she was a good caterer too.. I'm into lots of things.. But, at one point.. I was flat broke (aszin flatter than flat... Money wasn't coming, even from parents).. She lent me 10k for a while and I was extremely very happy... I put it to good use and paid her back when the money came..

Imagine now.. We were married and I told her not to work.. Dah she shuu stay at home, give me kids n ish.. So.. What happens when I go broke?? Where will she get the 10k from?? I hate borrowing money from people that aint family.. I'd rather starve to death... That means we'd starve to death naa?? undecided..
lol
I wonder.
Do you even know that some guys won't allow their wives to work simple because they don't want any boss to be making passes at her
I will always say it! Society is a fuccked up one!
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Now you are talking smiley... Maybe we can start with you saying sorry for that dangerous insult you threw to me... sad

Can we start from there??
I did not insult u nigga.
Start from pointing out the errors, then we are good to go.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by halfricanadian(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Gf, don't reply him and the other one. We can't blame them.

They usually feel they are d next best thing God created after life
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MUVA(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
I'm doing great bruh. we're back againgrin I believe the storm is over nowundecided

The storm took a new twist after I read this nicely paragraphed load of crap in different colours. grin

This is poorly articulated. The message was broken in bits and pieces and scattered all over the article! Who does that? undecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

I believe we have passed this stage... and you should know that i wasn't referring to every girl on Nairaland...

Or you want us to go back to the old ways??.... let's hear from you smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by alobright17(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That girl own na worst.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by halfricanadian(f): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I believe we have passed this stage... and you should know that i wasn't referring to every girl on Nairaland...

Or you want us to go back to the old ways??.... let's hear from you smiley

sad im playing on nl am nt even takin mysef serious any more just aving d blast fun cheesy cheesy

Oya i wanna eat kfc shall u buy? Or shallnt u? Dont fall my hand o
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MoneypassGod(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Op ur point exactly is?..
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2016
blesszzy:
you said bashing was allowed and you are here calling him names.. give us good character you wont..
Yes, I said it's allowed and I did not say I won't reply it right? Besides, dat was not an insult. U understand yoruba
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by obiorathesubtle: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
lol
I wonder.
Do you even know that some guys won't allow their wives to work simple because they don't want any boss to be making passes at her
I will always say it! Society is a fuccked up one!
that one na one of the challenges for life.. And if you keep running away, instead of facing it, looking for ways to solve em.. Life go hard for you.. Walahi!

Lol.. Na certain individuals..

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MUVA(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Op ur point exactly is?..
There's no point bruh, just admire the colours and leave.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
There we go. Always cussing and they complain they can't find BF on Nairaland. Smh
Jack, it's okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.