Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

What You Guys Dont Understand. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Guys Dont Understand. (21657 Views)

Shocking Revelation Most Guys Dont Know Women Do In The Bathroom / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2016
undecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:

Don't be in a haste, type Calm. Debby isn't pursing you angry
what is this one saying

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2016
I smell e-war in this thread. lemme sit here, sip my kunu while i keep listening to Beyonce's freedom on repeat. nice lyrics from queen b.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by senibo1: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:

Was she forcing you to read at all? undecided
be nice.

how you doing?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Debbywills(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
what is this one saying

I dunno sef, I'm not supposed to quote dummies.
See you in hell

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BoboFashion(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
When business is dull or u bored at work, just enter Nairaland. Different funny characters grin
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MUVA(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Thread is dumb AF!
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
how did u graduate
www.google.com
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by halfricanadian(f): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
lol
Ore mi. Just writing ni ooo

Society is f*cked up if am successful nd not married to ba tayin lara ela plaster mo b ti merlin

We av thousands of single ladies better dan married women asin many many baje baje abi heaven is only for married people?

Omo i dont follow society i do wat please God nd me

Societal rules dat was approved by people who felt cool bou it u now wanna impose dat on me? Sorry o

cheesy cheesy if husband no come e no come b dat i move on to greater things

I follow no bodies rule if it aint in d bible u can as well sell ur advise elsewehere

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by senibo1: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I smell e-war in this thread. lemme sit here, sip my kunu while i keep listening to Beyonce's freedom on repeat. nice lyrics from queen b.
hahahah grin cheesy

na your hand work nah.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by senibo1: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2016
MUVA:
Thread is dumb AF!
morning boss. how was your night?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by alobright17(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I think you should go back to your Basic English class before wasting your Data and posting Bullcrap smiley

How does it sound? undecided
Nwanne I wonder how the girl dey claim English prof yet she can't put up a clear English thread with no mixture.

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Debbywills(f): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
be nice.

how you doing?

I am nice angry..

Don't tell me this is an avenue to initiate a conversation sad.

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:

I dunno sef, I'm not supposed to quote dummies.
See you in hell
what the hell was that for......that wasnt nice atal...... undecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I've modified..
I agree with you also buddy. I'm just angry at the society and that some set of guys don't understand a lot of things.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MUVA(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
morning boss. how was your night?
Slept like a tired 6 year old.

What's up?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2016
This thread should be move to a trash bin undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:

I am nice angry..

shuo!!!! calm down babe, just negodu.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Society is f*cked up if am successful nd not married to ba tayin lara ela plaster mo b ti merlin

We av thousands of single ladies better dan married women asin many many baje baje abi heaven is only for married people?

Societal rules dat was approved by people who felt cool bou it u now wanna impose dat on me? Sorry o

cheesy cheesy if husband no come e no come b dat i move on to greater things

I follow no bodies rule if it aint in d bible u can as well sell ur advise elsewehere
Yea, it's aa bleeped up one but we are not gonna let it affect us.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by alobright17(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry of a child thread making waves and causing earthquake all over.Next u will see her coming for Miss NL 2017.

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BoboFashion(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=halfricanadian post=47034172]

Slow down, na expressway dey ahead... Lol
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Debbywills(f): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
what the hell was that for......that wasnt nice atal...... undecided

Lol. Were you expecting it to be nice? That's sad! lipsrsealed
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Hi all.
I have read so many threads about ladies on this forum and sometimes I just waka pass because there are lots of things you guys don't understand. Lemme put you through.

We are Nigerians(Hausa, IBO or Yoruba) and somehow our culture is still the richest so far.

Now, some guys will open threads to complain about ladies and all that.

First of all check yourself. Most of you guys brags a lot. Lemme use an example, A guy was asking me out and can you guess his 'lines'? 'Baby, I will take care of you' Really cheesy, take care of me Is that the new line? I quickly told him to fcck off because I detest guys with that mentality. All I'm saying here is that don't try to impress any lady with your money and that's why most of you come here to cry whenever a girl asks you for #100 recharge card. Check your 'toasting skills'.

I also read a comment about a guy that said he can't date a girl with some investments, really? You guys are the most complicated person God gave this world. Yes! Lemme back it up. We all know guys dont like it when Ladies are more successful than them Or is it the society that frowns at this That's why single ladies are afraid to buy cars and build houses because no man will like to marry a Lady that already has it all with the mentality that she will not be submissive bla bla like that. Examples are Linda Ikeji, Funke Akindele and others. You guys that are 'crying upadan' here, go to them please. Nobody is stopping you and remember they are single.

And for a man to feel like 'Man', he wanna provide for his family and while doing this, he Will also be complaining of too much of liabilities. SMH

Now, a lady is successful, she's termed 'Career woman' or even ' Feminist' simply because she's not married. Then our parents will start their wahala of 'Don't do this to me', ' Have mercy on me', 'Your mates are getting married' Bla bla like that. And Society too will start looking at you with 'some kind eyes' Chai! What exactly did the society wants from us

Okay, She's married now. To start running the house, she has to resign so as to take care of her home and if she disagrees, family meeting na the next thing. SMH. Or she's given the option of getting a maid shocked. To save her home from the second wife popularly called 'Maid', she resigned and that does not stop 'Uncle' from cheating and complaining about her new weight and almost everything. *Sighs*.

I learnt about from my mama and I'm still learning thou. She's an independent woman. When I was growing up, she usually hammer something in my brain.

'Ajike, don't rely on a man either his money, his wealth or his happiness (mind you, we are happy family with my Dad). To earn respect from a man, you must be able to bring something to the table also. Have a source of income before thinking of getting married, they are not predictable'.
And mind you oooo, when a lady is getting close to 26/27, Our same parents will start questioning us. *sighs* Seriously, what do you want from us

That statement is kinda stuck in my brain and I know t's helping me alot.

I don't really know what this thread is all about, I'm just trying to say 'Our society is kind of affecting us in everything or everywhere we find ourselves'. Before you open your mouth to talk, think twice.

To my single ladies, this is the Time to get it right. Yea love. Your dream, your career and everything you wanna become, do it now and be independent. You won't have enough time to achieve it when the kids starts coming. Or unless you have wonderful and understanding husband like [b]'Chimamanda Ngozi's husband's[\b] Let that guy respects you. Let him wonder where you are getting money. Let him thinks maybe you are 'coded olosho or ashewo(thats how they reason) cheesy.

I rest my case.
Bashings are allowed.
Lalasticlala, what do you think

nice one you really spoke the truth, its not cool to rely on a man. I have always believed in that ish because I look up to my mum, very independent woman, there's nothing that happens in our household that she won't contribute to
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
hahahah grin cheesy

na your hand work nah.
hehehe oga i hail o. the thread dey boil o.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by senibo1: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:

I am nice angry..

with the first lady of the federal republic of zoogerialcheesy

my dear, I just wanna say good morning to you. seems you ain't comfortable with it... bye.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Debbywills(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
shuo!!!! calm down babe, just negodu.

What's your stress Oga? Did you see your sobriquet attached to that post?... undecided

Or you wanna play a nice guy role? sad
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by halfricanadian(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Yea, it's aa bleeped up one but we are not gonna let it affect us.

grin grin i knew dat since d day i opened my eyes nd saw i am in nigeria i brought my fire sword along with me

Im a no respecta of society do right good

Do bad? I will fight against it

People advocate of nigeria me!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
www.google.com
Done. Google can't recognise ur name undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by halfricanadian(f): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=BoboFashion post=47034334][/quote]

Better for me a billion times ha fresh oxygen go enter
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by senibo1: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe oga i hail o. the thread dey boil o.
she sabi derail people thread, haters have arrivedgrin

people like you way'd fine e-warcheesy see food chopgrin
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. Were you expecting it to be nice? That's sad! lipsrsealed
that just rude.....am done here
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Debbywills(f): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
with the first lady of the federal republic of zoogerialcheesy

my dear, I just wanna say good morning to you. seems you ain't comfortable with it... bye.

Better!
Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.