Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. (1798 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / 30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2016
When you tell your dad you wants to become a musician.

By Drabeey

3 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
And when your mum comes back from the room to rebuke evil spirit tormenting you

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2016
LMAO
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by philfrey08: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2016
I am looking forward to " if you are born into a igbotic family"
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2016
when your father is trying to prove to you why the world looks spherical. That face you have then.

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Num 2 is funny, contine. I yam following
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by DRISKLEF(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
grin LOL!

My home girl, Sandoski should be able to relate to these...
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
when your dad wants to prove his genius to you buy solving one bad maths

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by youngest85(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2016
LTE
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
grin LOL!

My home girl, Sandoski should be able to relate to these...

gringringringrin

Bestie.... Your head dey der.... My Pman own worst pass...

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2016
when you realize how dad is very respected yet you guys still lives at Ajegunle. Moreso, your friends cant stop calling you 'prof prof'

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by DRISKLEF(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringringrin

Bestie.... Your head dey der.... My Pman own worst pass...
Ha! Ha!

That means your 'pahro' with alaga1 wont work out fine oh grin or
What do you think will be mum and dad's reaction on seeing that rugged igboro boy.
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Drabeey:
When you tell your dad you wants to become a musician.

Chai, I remembered dat day wey I tell Pman say;
*Daddy I want to be an ASTRONAUT...

Pman change dey topic for me, *Your mate are studying MEDICINE and you here talking nonsense...*You must study MEDICINE *sad

Dey luck wey i get be say, him no slap mecheesy grin

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2016
when its time for you to be disciplined or punished for an offence

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
And when you later went against the rule...

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Ha! Ha!

That means your affair with alaga1 wont work out fine oh grin or how do you think mum and dad will react on seeing that rugged igboro boy.

lol......gringringrin

Wen it comes to relationship matter, dem go park well... gringrin

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2016
When you start exhibiting the training of profs Econimics outside

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2016
When it comes to reminding prof what he's doing wrong and he trying to prove you wrong instead.

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2016
The sense you use when you want to ask Dad if he truly farted

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by DRISKLEF(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

lol......gringringrin

Wen it comes to relationship matter, dem go park well... gringrin
Your responses come really fast though. I was thinking you'll still be busy selecting the perfect meme for your post.

Yeah, they know better right? I mean, considering the quality of education they had (not google kinda), they know better than interfering with your social life, yeah? God bless our sage parents!
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
when you start having male friends visiting even when you are in 200 level

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
And when you are still afraid of showing your bf after youth service

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
when you want to play with prof like you dont know what he's talking about...

Abeg i restmy case here. Add yours

Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by VampireeM(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
So Boring I forgot to laugh
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
H
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol
I can relate to a few of em though cheesy
Re: 12 Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are Born Into A Professor Family. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
VampireeM:
So Boring I forgot to laugh

probably you are born into a ....

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Born Again Christain Shared Photo Of Himself And His Wife On Bed / He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics) / Thunderbolt: Man Gets Stuck Inside Married Woman During Sex (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.