Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? (3396 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / If God (s) Or Juju Really Existed How Come Africans Were Easily Colonized??? / Mind Control Or Juju(charm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by ValentineMary(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
U Get The Mind O shocked
That's just my hypothesis though.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Intrepid01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
grin Trouble Maker Don Book Space

Otemanuduno, HardMirror, Sonoflucifer:

For months I have followed hardMirror on his several threads denouncing the existence of god and even this one, denouncing the existence of supernatural. You see I have always known that it is foolish and diificult to believe what you cannot see and experienced. You guys in the usual appearance of 'knowing it all" you have also commented on the things of the spirit. Not because you have evidence to prove its non-existence but because you have no practical proof of its existence. Do not worry, keep calm and enjoy ur life in denial but one day in a not too long distance you will have a real encounter with what your brain cannot comprehend and you will know that those who say life is a mystery had a reason for making the statement.

As for the Op, let me tell you the main essence of acknowledging that the dark world with agents laced with evil powers exist is not to exaggerate their powers but to be conscious of their activities and know that their is a higher power that reign supreme above all...Thos who say witchcraft does not exit can continue to live in self denial for the time being.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
With All this Spiritual Powers And Nigeria Is Still Backward??
@Dejideji1 U Said Bullet Was Not Having Any Effect On Them?? Pls If We Nigeria Go To War With The U.S Will U Advice Us To Get Those Charm?? Or Upgrade Our Weapon System?? Or Call For Help From Russia?? Or Iraq??

@the boldened, do you want to argue that with me? Ofcourse you can't unless you were not born around that time and i don't think so, and if so, you can't deny you have not heard about them or the movie (issakaba) they were real. And they were exactly what you saw in that video.

Mind you, i know we are too superstitious in Africa but thank God for education. I personally do not believe that every misfortune or other unexplained occurrences should be ascribed to the spiritual or witches. But some exceptions certainly exists. So we can't completely rule out the existence of witches an witchcraft practices/exploits.

Now for the 2nd part of your question, let me tell you something about the town I'm currently. There was a time robbers came to rob some banks here, they were heavily armed with sophisticated weapons and they repelled all the police on patrol. But guess what? One man stood and was bent on halting the robbery process.

Guess what? They fired several shots at him but he was impenetrable. So they had to warn him to leave after all it wasn't his money they came for. So he left, only to come back to confront them again, but this time he was dismantled with explosives.

But what i want to bring out is that why was the initial shots not effective?
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
*Modified
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

@the boldened, do you want to argue that with me? Ofcourse you can't unless you were not born around that time and i don't think so, and if so, you can't deny you have not heard about them or the movie (issakaba) they were real. And they were exactly what you saw in that video.

Mind you, i know we are too superstitious in Africa but thank God for education. I personally do not believe that every misfortune or other unexplained occurrences should be ascribed to the spiritual or witches. But some exceptions certainly exists. So we can't completely rule out the existence of witches an witchcraft practices/exploits.

Now for the 2nd part of your question, let me tell you something about the town I'm currently. There was a time robbers came to rob some banks here, they were heavily armed with sophisticated weapons and they repelled all the police on patrol. But guess what? One man stood and was bent on halting the robbery process.

Guess what? They fired several shots at him but he was impenetrable. So they had to warn him to leave after all it wasn't his money they came for. So he left, only to come back to confront them again, but this time he was dismantled with explosives.

But what i want to bring out is that why was the initial shots not effective?
The Story U Just Narrated Has Zigzag And I Can Tell Its A Lie Just Like Nollywood
Well Armed Robbers And Only One Police Man Could Stand Them?? And They Were Watching I Think I Know This Nollywood Film
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Intrepid01:

For months I have followed hardMirror on his several threads denouncing the existence of god and even this one, denouncing the existence of supernatural. You see I have always known that it is foolish and diificult to believe what you cannot see and experienced. You guys in the usual appearance of 'knowing it all" you have also commented on the things of the spirit. Not because you have evidence to prove its non-existence but because you have no practical proof of its existence. Do not worry, keep calm and enjoy ur life in denial but one day in a not too long distance you will have a real encounter with what your brain cannot comprehend and you will know that those who say life is a mystery had a reason for making the statement.

As for the Op, let me tell you the main essence of acknowledging that the dark world with agents laced with evil powers exist is not to exaggerate their powers but to be conscious of their activities and know that their is a higher power that reign supreme above all...Thos who say witchcraft does not exit can continue to live in self denial for the time being.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=42pt]NOLLYWOOD[/size]
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

The Story U Just Narrated Has Zigzag And I Can Tell Its A Lie Just Like Nollywood
Well Armed Robbers And Only One Police Man Could Stand Them?? And They Were Watching I Think I Know This Nollywood Film

And who told you the man was a police man? Or where did you read it in the post that he was a police man? Pls read the post again. He wasn't a police man but he was very popular because he had charms and he was very stubborn.

And you ou call this a nollywood movie? I wish I can slap you from here for making that silly comment. What will i gain by making up a fake story? For what? Nah I'm too busy for that.

That is why I try to avoid stories like this and prefer the popular ones. that was why I gave the example of bakassi boys. The story of that man i just narrated is well known here, its where i live. And I was around when it happened. It's something that happened recently precisely 2013.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

And who told you the man was a police man? Or where did you read it in the post that he was a police man? Pls read the post again. He wasn't a police man but he was very popular because he had charms and he was very stubborn.
You call this a nollywood movie? I wish I can slap you from here for making that silly comment. What will i gain by making up a fake story? For what? Nah I'm too busy for that.

That is why I try to avoid stories like this and prefer the popular ones. that was why I gave the example of bakassi boys. The story of that man i just narrated is well known here, its where i live. And I was around when it happened. It's something that happened recently precisely 2013.
How Come News Line On NTA Didn't Carry It??
What Was The Man Doing In The Scene?? A Herbalist Come To Save Money In Bank??

Yes We Always Hear That
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

How Come News Line On NTA Didn't Carry It??
What Was The Man Doing In The Scene?? A Herbalist Come To Save Money In Bank??

Yes We Always Hear That

Oga, which type of silly questions are you asking? NTA in my locality? Do you know how many cases go daily unreported? Even in state capitals.

For the second part of the your question. Did you read the post at all? I guess you only skimmed it. If you read it well, you wouldn't be asking this ridiculous questions.

It's obvious you didn't read it well because if you did, you wouldn't take the man to be a policeman in your initial reply. If you are not ready to read it well and ask reasonable questions, i will stop replying you. I don't have time for childish questions.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

*modified
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

Oga, which type of silly questions are you asking? Did you read the post at all? I guess you only skimmed it. If you read it well, you wouldn't be asking this ridiculous questions.

It's obvious you didn't read it well because if you did, you wouldn't take the man to be a policeman in your initial reply. If you are not ready to read it well and ask reasonable questions, i will stop replying you. I don't have time for childish questions.
Is This The New Style Of Saying Goodbye

And Besides I Was Referring To That Bank Stuff
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

*re-modified check above
U Know Its Only Lies That Get Modified Over And Over Again Right??
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
U Know Its Only Lies That Get Modified Over And Over Again Right??

I was typing out of anger and making many typographical errors and even omitting some points in the process. You don't know how really angry I'm now. For calling that story fake
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

I was typing out of anger and making many typographical errors and even omitting some points in the process. You don't know how really angry I'm now. For calling that story fake
JUST Saying Caused Av Watch A Similar Yoruba Movie To That
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

YOU EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL THESE THINGS POINTS... YOUR TRUCK LOAD OF JARGONS, YOU SAY THEY ARE POINTS.

AS THERE'S NO NTA IN YOUR LOCALITY NO SINGLE PERSON OWNED A PHONE TO HAVE CAPTURED EVEN A BIT OF THE INCIDENT.

TALES BY MOONLIGHT.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

And you keep insisting on NTA, that's very ridiculous of you, you didn't even talk of a newspaper. Thousands of reports evade NTA on a daily basis and some they choose to ignore.

Nigerian newspapers still capture more reports than NTA. and hope you are not expecting the Voodoo part to be reported also if it was captured? Newspapers don't report that because it's unscientific. They will only count him among the casualties.

But that story was gotten from eyewitness accounts, the youths that eventually packed his dismembered body parts after the incidence.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL THESE THINGS POINTS... YOUR TRUCK LOAD OF JARGONS, YOU SAY THEY ARE POINTS.

AS THERE'S NO NTA IN YOUR LOCALITY NO SINGLE PERSON OWNED A PHONE TO HAVE CAPTURED EVEN A BIT OF THE INCIDENT.

TALES BY MOONLIGHT.

U DEY KRACE? CAN YOU RECORD SUCH AN INCIDENT WHEN THERE IS SPORADIC SHOOTING AND EVERYBODY IS RUNNING HELTER SKELTA FOR THEIR DEAR LIFE'S U MUST BE KRAZY TO HAVE DEMANDED FOR A VIDEO EVIDENCE. SMH.....
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

U HAVE BEEN READING ALL ALONG AND YOU KEPT QUIET WHY DIDN'T YOU QUESTION THE CASE OF THE BAKASSI BOYS? U ARE KRAZY.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
JUST Saying Caused Av Watch A Similar Yoruba Movie To That
U dey craze
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

And you keep insisting on NTA, that's very ridiculous of you, you didn't even talk of a newspaper. Thousands of reports evade NTA on a daily basis and some they choose to ignore.

Nigerian newspapers still capture more reports than NTA. and hope you are not expecting the Voodoo part to be reported also if it was captured? Newspapers don't report that because it's unscientific. They will only count him among the casualties.

But that story was gotten from eyewitness accounts, the youths that eventually packed his dismembered body parts after the incidence.
THATS Not The Point
Bank Robbery!!
Explosion!!
Some One Died!!
Exchange Of Bullet!!
And News Didn't Carry This Its Suprising
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

THATS Not The Point
Bank Robbery!!
Explosion!!
Some One Died!!
Exchange Of Bullet!!
And News Didn't Carry This Its Suprising

And so,? What is special about this case? will it be the first case? There are several bank robbery cases across Nigeria with varying number of casualties and property destruction

And who told you it was only one person that died in the case i told you? His case was only publicised due to his popularity in the community and his defiance while trying to force the robbers to retreat (even though i find this funny asin only one man against many heavily armed robbers i guess he overated his charms)

Actually newspapers may Carry the news but do i need to still scan newspapers in order to read the report that happened in my locality and everyone is aware of it and its no longer news?
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

And so,? What is special about this case? will it be the first case? There are several bank robbery cases across Nigeria with varying number of casualties and property destruction

And who told you it was only one person that died in the case i told you? His case was only publicised due to his popularity in the community and his defiance while trying to force the robbers to retreat (even though i find this funny asin only one man against many heavily armed robbers i guess he overated his charms)

Actually newspapers may Carry the news but do i need to still scan newspapers in order to read the report that happened in my locality and everyone is aware of it and its no longer news?
OK O But M Still Skeptic About This Sha
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
OK O But M Still Skeptic About This Sha

Yea, that is how it is, if you also narrate a paranormal event @ your vicinity that didn't get wide publicity and little or no substantial evidence i and every other person that reads or hear about it will also be skeptic about it. But it will be real to you and others in your vicinity.

I usually try to avoid such stories in arguments such as this that involves guys who are still skeptical about the paranormal. But I just don't just say things I haven't verified. That is why it pains me when someone calls me a liar. If something is not true, i refer to it as speculation and I will declare it in the story and not make bold claims or authoritative statements .
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by donnffd(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Dejideji1:

Now I will bring it up here again, he said what can you say about the bakassi boys and their exploits back then[b] in the late 90s [/b]during the Era of Gov orji Kalu.

He activated them and made them vigilantes to curb criminal activities in the state. We all know they we impenetrable with bullets and other stuffs like that. I don't want to go into details we all know them.

You said late 90s....Yes i grew up believing in those things, bakassi boys, gbomo-gbomo and the likes.

Do remember we ddnt have the internet(or rather it wasnt as rampant as now), we ddnt have smart phones with cameras and the likes

Now we do, all those things seems to have run underground. there is videos of aluu boys burnt alive, there is videos of chibok girls and so on
BUT
Guess what we dont have up till now, No video of a bakassi boy chesting bullet, or no video of a child turning to yam because she picked money from the floor even with the sheer number of smart phones with cameras across the country and planet.

And you want us to believe these things really did happen.

It is written in the bible and i would para-phrase, when i was a child, i walked and talked and acted like a child, but as i became a man, i put away childish things...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2016
donnffd:

You said late 90s....Yes i grew up believing in those things, bakassi boys, gbomo-gbomo and the likes.

Do remember we ddnt have the internet(or rather it wasnt as rampant as now), we ddnt have smart phones with cameras and the likes

Now we do, all those things seems to have run underground. there is videos of aluu boys burnt alive, there is videos of chibok girls and so on
BUT
Guess what we dont have up till now, No video of a bakassi boy chesting bullet, or no video of a child turning to yam because she picked money from the floor even with the sheer number of smart phones with cameras across the country and planet.

And you want us to believe these things really did happen.

It is written in the bible and i would para-phrase, when i was a child, i walked and talked and acted like a child, but as i became a man, i put away childish things...

Oga you again? Remember our last protracted argument? I'm not ready for a re-show again biko. So I won't argue with you any further on this, else we derail this thread completely.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by donnffd(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Intrepid01:

@bolded...how can someone have proof of non-existence did you go to school? did you do logic at all?...if you have no proof for your claim, the default position is to reject the claim, thats the logical thing to do not to come and be asking for proof of non-existence.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by donnffd(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Dejideji1:

Oga you again? Remember our last protracted argument? I'm not ready for a re-show again biko. So I won't argue with you any further on this, else we derail this thread completely.

Trust me, the last thing i want this morning is to be doing tug of war with you... But you mentioned bakassi, so i decided to make a statement... accept it or reject it, na you sabi
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
LordCenturion:

Otem, I understand u but I can tell u that spiritual power are real, spiritual power to kill and heal, my grandmother tell us the story of a man in her town around 1930's (she is now 102 years old in good health), she said the man started confessing that he was the one killing youths in the community, she said the man confessed due to a pressure from spirits of the people he has killed because he mentioned their names, pleading. She said people were gathered there and the man died after the confession.
What about this, are u telling us that there is no spiritual power or something?

Intrepid01:

Otemanuduno...do not worry, keep calm and enjoy ur life in denial but one day in a not too long distance you will have a real encounter with what your brain cannot comprehend and you will know that those who say life is a mystery had a reason for making the statement.

I am not doubting the fact that people have SPIRITUAL POWER. infact everybody including you have it, but those who have practised theirs for a long time, especially in Africa, seems to exploit it to torment those who don't use theirs at all.

All the computer stuffs, the scientists call them Wizard, etc. That's where they channel their own spiritual gifts and power towards. As for me, NO SO-CALLED WITCH... I SAY IT AGAIN... NO SO-CALLED WITCH CAN HAVE POWER OVER ME, BECAUSE I AM AN EMBODIMENT OF ENERGY MYSELF SINCE I BEGAN TO CONCENTRATE ON MY INHERENT POWER.

Any witch trying to confront me will confront fire. Not pride but the reality. I AM A WIZARD MYSELF TO TERRORISE THE TERRITORY OF WICKED WITCHES AND WIZARD. WHO DEM BE?
Intrepid01, wonder why no witches or wizards have power over any of our scientists, even when they came to colonise our lands? It's because both witchcraft and science have something in similar. They both tap into the brain, but science tapped farther than those so-called witches and wizards, so scientific inventions like missiles and bombs know no witch or wizard.

NO DISCRIMINATION WITH BOMB AND MISSILES.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
I Have Another Question lemme Summarize
They Is This Woman She Got Married But Her Hubby Always Maltreats Her And This Man Was Very Rich O But She Couldn't Take It Any More So She Decided To Leave Him B4 U Know All His Wealth Started Crumbling Down He Got So Poor Eh That He Started Begging To Eat He Also Lost His Job I Guess He Got Some Advice From Someone To Go Beg His Wife After Much Begging The Woman Decided To Come Back And Started Staying With Him B4 U Know He Got A Job His Wealth Started Coming Back In Shape So Is It That That Woman Is Like A Blessing To His Life?? Or Is This Also Placebo??
otemanuduno I Believe U Can Help More On This Or Any other Person That Has A Better Explanation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tormentors In Hell? / Could this be the Real Face Of Jesus? / Is Jesus God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.