Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? (3394 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / If God (s) Or Juju Really Existed How Come Africans Were Easily Colonized??? / Mind Control Or Juju(charm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:
I Have Another Question lemme Summarize
They Is This Woman She Got Married But Her Hubby Always Maltreats Her And This Man Was Very Rich O But She Couldn't Take It Any More So She Decided To Leave Him B4 U Know All His Wealth Started Crumbling Down He Got So Poor Eh That He Started Begging To Eat He Also Lost His Job I Guess He Got Some Advice From Someone To Go Beg His Wife After Much Begging The Woman Decided To Come Back And Started Staying With Him B4 U Know He Got A Job His Wealth Started Coming Back In Shape So Is It That That Woman Is Like A Blessing To His Life?? Or Is This Also Placebo??
otemanuduno I Believe U Can Help More On This Or Any other Person That Has A Better Explanation?
Don't know what to say about this, but sometimes in our life, we are always luckier being in one thing rather than another, or staying with one person rather than another person, staying in one religion rather than another or coaching a particular football club rather than another. All these things are all summarised as chances in my belief. And it is necessary to try study those areas where chances favour one so that one can work along that line.

As a life example, me being in the Christian religion was like a bad luck for me, but since I left it, all the things I couldn't get are reaching my hands. ALL THE BUSINESSES WHICH DIDN'T WORK FOR ME ARE NOW PROMISING. SOME OF THE PROBLEMS I HAVE JUST VANISHED. YET I ONLY SWITCHED FROM ONE BELIEF TO ANOTHER, WITHOUT PRAYING FOR ALL THOSE THINGS THAT LOCATED ME.

I believe in luck, but I put them all under chances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op stop playing on atheist intelligence, Your both questions are fake and made up.

First, No hospital amongst all could come out with diagnosis, not even a clue and even at that he wasn't given palliative drug to see if symptoms would persist, Was it quack doctors he visited? LIE and BUSTED

If really it was a spell casted on him by his ex, the job of the presumed herbalist is to detect and not to undo what he didn't do. BUSTED!!!

You said, you uncle pleaded with the girl which fell on deaf ears meaning, you Uncle knew who was responsible then why didn't your uncle locate the girl for reversal of whatever she has done, he went to some one else to tell him what he already know. BUSTED!!!!

When people cast spell on you, they don't tell you otherwise they already air out their secret but the girl text and warned your uncle like he should be expecting the ailment. BUSTED!!!

Now that your uncle is treated by the herbalist without him going to beg the girl in person, Don't your uncle and the herbalist know, the girl would reinforce? BUSTED!!!!!

Please come up with reality event not make up stories.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:
I Have Another Question lemme Summarize
They Is This Woman She Got Married But Her Hubby Always Maltreats Her And This Man Was Very Rich O But She Couldn't Take It Any More So She Decided To Leave Him B4 U Know All His Wealth Started Crumbling Down He Got So Poor Eh That He Started Begging To Eat He Also Lost His Job I Guess He Got Some Advice From Someone To Go Beg His Wife After Much Begging The Woman Decided To Come Back And Started Staying With Him B4 U Know He Got A Job His Wealth Started Coming Back In Shape So Is It That That Woman Is Like A Blessing To His Life?? Or Is This Also Placebo??
otemanuduno I Believe U Can Help More On This Or Any other Person That Has A Better Explanation?
just this line

"I Guess He Got Some Advice From Someone To Go Beg His Wife". Gave you away.

If you know the story first hand, you wouldn't guess.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
just this line

"I Guess He Got Some Advice From Someone To Go Beg His Wife". Gave you away.

If you know the story first hand, you wouldn't guess.
So Whats Ur Point Now?? What Is Wrong Wif Some People Self?? Did I Say I Know The Story First Hand?? If Something Is Happening To Ur Opposite Neighbor Wont U Have Some Details About It?? How Do U Expect Me To Know Everything That Hapoened??
I Know She Packed Out
I Know The Mans Life Became Miserable
I Know He Begged Her If Not She wouldn't Come Back
I Know His Life Started To Improve
This Are Something We Can Observe How Do U Expect Me To Know What Went In??
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
Op stop playing on atheist intelligence, Your both questions are fake and made up.

First, No hospital amongst all could come out with diagnosis, not even a clue and even at that he wasn't given palliative drug to see if symptoms would persist, Was it quack doctors he visited? LIE and BUSTED

If really it was a spell casted on him by his ex, the job of the presumed herbalist is to detect and not to undo what he didn't do. BUSTED!!!

You said, you uncle pleaded with the girl which fell on deaf ears meaning, you Uncle knew who was responsible then why didn't your uncle locate the girl for reversal of whatever she has done, he went to some one else to tell him what he already know. BUSTED!!!!

When people cast spell on you, they don't tell you otherwise they already air out their secret but the girl text and warned your uncle like he should be expecting the ailment. BUSTED!!!

Now that your uncle is treated by the herbalist without him going to beg the girl in person, Don't your uncle and the herbalist know, the girl would reinforce? BUSTED!!!!!

Please come up with reality event not make up stories.

Didn't U See Were I Wrote I Wanna Summarize?? Did U even go through The Thread At All?? Ignorance Bad Gan O U Don't Just Jump Into Things
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:

So Whats Ur Point Now?? What Is Wrong Wif Some People Self??
My point is simple sir, Did you see these event unfold first hand or you heard?

For the first event, Summarize again, I would still point out flaws/inconsistencies.

For the second event, why guess if you witnessed it?
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
My point is simple sir, Did you see these event unfold first hand or you heard?

For the first event, Summarize again, I would still point out flaws/inconsistencies.

For the second event, why guess if you witnessed it?
@modified
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anxiety is immense unreasonable fear. What you describe sounds like something else. But I've heart of similar stories. What am sure of is that most witchcraft stories are usually made up.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Didn't U See Were I Wrote I Wanna Summarize?? Did U even go through The Thread At All?? Ignorance Bad Gan O U Don't Just Jump Into Things
keep this convo constructive and stray from using foul words, I have an award for being slick with foul words.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:

So Whats Ur Point Now?? What Is Wrong Wif Some People Self?? Did I Say I Know The Story First Hand?? If Something Is Happening To Ur Opposite Neighbor Wont U Have Some Details About It?? How Do U Expect Me To Know Everything That Hapoened??
I Know She Packed Out
I Know The Mans Life Became Miserable
I Know He Begged Her If Not She wouldn't Come Back
I Know His Life Started To Improve
This Are Something We Can Observe How Do U Expect Me To Know What Went In??
This was you original starting line.

This A Real LIfe Story Lemme Just Summirze It:
My uncle Was dating one Girl[Edo Girl] We All Have Heard About Edo And Their Witchcraft Myth.....

But you came back after to write this.

"This Are Something We Can Observe How Do U Expect Me To Know What Went In??"

So be the Judge In this case.

If I know someone to be my uncle and observe but don't know what went in, that means am either spreading false rumour or making thing up. Right or wrong?
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
keep this convo constructive and stray from using foul words, I have an award for being slick with foul words.
Are U Crazy?? Are U Mad?? Didn't U Just Call Me A Liar Now?? That M Faking Story?? See I Don't Like Insulting Pple On NL Or Even At All Don't Push Me
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
This was you original starting line.

My uncle Was dating one Girl[Edo Girl] We All Have Heard About Edo And Their Witchcraft Myth.....

But you came back after to write this.

"This Are Something We Can Observe How Do U Expect Me To Know What Went In??"

So be the Judge In this case.

If I know someone to be my uncle and observe but don't know what went in, that means am either spreading false rumour or making thing up. Right or wrong?
How Does The Two Things U Wrote Now Relate?? U are Refering To The First Story Am Refering To The Second Don't Misquote Me
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Are U Crazy?? Are U Mad?? Didn't U Just Call Me A Liar Now?? That M Faking Story?? See I Don't Like Insulting Pple On NL Or Even At All Don't Push Me
I'm warning you, Refrain from using foul words or I would make your soul burn slow with words and leaving you feeling like it was alcohol just applied to a soft cut.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:
How Does The Two Things U Wrote Now Relate?? U are Refering To The First Story Am Refering To The Second Don't Misquote Me
perfect defense mechanism, That's petty but keep it up.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
I'm warning you, Refrain from using foul words or I would make your soul burn slow with words and leaving you feeling like it was alcohol just applied to a soft cut.
I Guess U Smoked Something This Evening So When Ur Eyes Clear We Will Talk
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:

I Guess U Smoked Something This Evening So When Ur Eyes Clear We Will Talk
Then get your guessing game up because you guess just like the Neanderthals, Evolution has it that they went extinct but hypothetically, I just found one.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
Then get your guessing game up because you guess just like the Neanderthals, Evolution has it that they went extinct but hypothetically, I just found one.
Like I Said B4 Ignorance Is Bad If U Had Gone Through This Thread U Wont Be Saying All This Trash
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:
I'm sorry sir, Wish I knew I shouldn't have disrespected you, I promise to keep to myself and never disrespect you ever again
You had better do boy!
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
aaronson:
You had better do boy!
So U Had To Edit My Text?? What Kind Of Person Does That?? N Besides How Old R U It Seams U E Just Playing Games
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Again sir, I wish I could see you in person just so I apologize to you in person, You very smart an individual, Very much smarter than me, I wish to be like you sir, I hate that am so retar ded
Haha, You don't need feel beat up about that boy, I'm never smarter than you I just do thing differently from you I should have guided you to be like me but you too basic and fail to convey real events but make up stories. Quit being fake and embrace being real, that's my secret to life.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Image123(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lilbrown007:
My uncle Was dating one Girl[Edo Girl] We All Have Heard About Edo And Their Witchcraft Myth..... He used her n Then broke up with her Then she sent a text To Him That If anything Should happens to him Thats Its his fault , then shortly after That , his right leg started paining him, three hospitals diagnosed meds n they dint work He Had To Call The Girl And Beg Her But She didnt Listen until they Took Him To a traditional healer In The Village After Narating The Ordeal To The Herbalist The herbalist Conculed that It Was The girl dah Was Responsible And Was Later Treated By The Herbalist....

Since I Dont Believe In This Spiritual Stuff I Wanna See If They Is Other Explaination To What Happened This Event Just Snaped..I Need The Professionals..

cc:
johnydon22[scientist]
cloudgoddess[biologist]
Decker[scientist]
hardmirror[Ex-Pastor]
ValentineMary[scientist]
Otemanuduno[Otem]
Winner01[Trouble Maker]
E.T.C

There are many explanations, just like there are many counterfeit currencies. i've skimmed through the rationalisations/explanations of the other fellows. There are evil spirits, there are God's angels, and there are human spirits. Christianity teaches that man is a spirit, that has a soul and lives in a body. Because of sin, how spirits(primarily us) are "dead" and usually inactive. To be alive, there is need to be BORN AGAIN, that's essentially what gets born again. For the human spirit to be active is another matter. You do not have to be born again or a christian for your spirit to be active, HOWEVER IT IS ADVICED that you are. Just like we all have 'natural'abilities and talents in our body and brain, even so, there are people who are naturally active in their spirits. Like in the body, someone may have natural tendency to be fat or fast or huge. One can also TRAIN the body in these. Also, with the brain or what is usually called soul, some people are naturally brilliant, some have to work harder to be. In the spirits too, some people are more sensitive naturally. They see dreams, enter trances, have dejavus, have sharp intuitions etc almost naturally. Some develop them through meditations, prayers, fastings and other such trainings. In the spirit realm, there are many evil spirits there no doubt, and that is where real witches, juju and wizards operate. They are very real and can cause harm. In the spirit realm of course, we also have God who is a Spirit, and we fellowship/commune with Him there.
There are counterfeits to these things like coldreading, psychology and other gimmicks. Your uncle might have jammed a real winch, and could have been easily cured in the name of Jesus. He may also have been affected by his own mind and spirit, everyone's mind and spirits are very powerful and with great potential.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? / Would Judas Had Been Forgiven If He Asked Forgiveness? / Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.