Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] (1369 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / It’s Risky To Talk About Nigeria Now - Jonathan / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] by kissval1388: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
When I saw this picture, I was really touched. pals what do you have to say?? cc.lalasticlala, mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] by HungerBAD: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
I totally agree with this picture.

In the case between the umbrella and the broom,we the Jury find the umbrella guilty as charged for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] by kissval1388: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
very touching... am no sympathizer of a thief but let it be done in the right way Mr president.
Re: Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] by Adaowerri111: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Warris dis
Re: Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] by PassingShot(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good humour there. grin

But say whatever you like, the war against those who looted us blind will be vigorously sustained as promised by PMB.

I don't see any problems with some thieves being punished for their crimes as far as they committed the crimes.

That some looters were not caught, or not yet brought to justice, cannot be a tenable reason to leave those caught go unpunished.

Will a student caught for exam malpractice use the failure to apprehend other cheats as an excuse to be left of hook?

In the president's words: "We have not touched anyone who did not touch Nigeria's money. And we will not touch anyone who has not stolen from Nigeria".
And truly, none of those being prosecuted has come out clean yet. They've either given one funny reason or the other why they think they should not be prosecuted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics] by Baawaa(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
I really love the illustration but the question is,those that are dragging,do they steal or not

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Okezie Ikpeazu Prays Hard As He Attends Service At The Government House / Buhari’s Govt A Threat To Nigeria’s Unity - Ijaw Youth Council / Our Economy Can't Take Care Of Senators Any Longer....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.