Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight (1528 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by BoiledHead(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
So she called me and we were discussing how tonight would be. Last week she was telling me that I must lick her vajayjay tonight simply because I forced her to suck my d!ck that last week.

Now I don't have a choice she is coming to my place and she would force my head and we would fvck like there is no tomorrow.

Hmm I need advise
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Get a straw! Sip her juice like orijin.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Synzu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
A minute silence for the dead guy who placed a curse on the OP.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by BoiledHead(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Synzu:
A minute silence for the dead guy who placed a curse on the OP.

Haba bros
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Baawaa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bee o ni tunlu
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Nova15: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
BoiledHead:
So she called me and we were discussing how tonight would be. Last week she was telling me that I must lick her vajayjay tonight simply because I forced her to suck my d!ck that last week.

Now I don't have a choice she is coming to my place and she would force my head and we would fvck like there is no tomorrow.

Hmm I need advise

Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by gabinogem(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Amen to all the curses placed on the OP cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by KnightRod(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
*walks out of Thread*
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
BoiledHead:

Hmm I need advise
lick it well, my guy. I'll be missing you soon.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Make sure she's clean b4 goin down there, u won't forget d experience in a hurry..
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by daewoorazer(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Make sure she's clean b4 goin down there, u won't forget d experience in a hurry..

munch away jare!

Bt wait

go check d laundry box of her usd panties...perhaps u may change ur mind.
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
why not announce it in the radio undecided
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by scentmarlc(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
BoiledHead:

Hmm I need advise

accept my condolence in advance grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Lincoln94(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
it's obvious SEX is no more a Sin ....U go kick ur death dia
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by samuelizko(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
we love u,,but god loves u most bro...svck in piece bro
Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by oladele239(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
BoiledHead:

Hmm I need advise

Re: I'm Going To Be Licking Her Vagina Tonight by Zedoo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
*spread your tongue around the labia majora, lick upwards with long languid slow strokes*
It is not to be rushed....
Avoid the clit, at first since you will be bleeping till you disappear.

*the pvssy is a dish best served hot, make sure you put away all side attractions and do it when she s most turned on..

Bend her legs until her knees are resting on her boobs and lap in slow upward strokes along the majora left and right.

Switch to thr minora when you sense her squirming, she will guide you...learn to read her waist-language, there is a particular place she wants your tongue to be at a tym...

The pvussy is a lip....kiss it too as you would kiss her if you want her to come back for more...

After repeating the process on the minora,
Go back to the majora and lick it again this time from bottom to halfway.......

*alert for more tutorials*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Suprise Message MTN Sent Today / Why Are Men So Selfish ? / Chaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! What Is Dis?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.