Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio (45885 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Myself2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
I dont think there is anything sinister or even political in Akpabio's visit.......

That said,methinks he should have been more open to his party colleagues in the red chamber especially the ranking ones

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Rajiolaade: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
The TWO permanent things in life are; GOD & CHANGE,Saraki & even Buhari must embed in their brain that what goes up must come down.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by slawali: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
What of he visited Tinubu for his personal issue,is everything politics in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Politics indeed is a very trickish game. Ignoramus on this forum are always supporting politician at their peril forgetting change (not APC one) is the only constant thing in life.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by reality2019(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Judas for u,make them kicked him out.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Flyingngel(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akpabio is looking for soft-landing knowing fully well that his own investigation by EFCC is been arrange by APC through EFCC.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by push24: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by PublicAssurance: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=50pt]Fayose is innocent!....He is a Great Governor. first governor to build stomach infrastructure. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Walexsammy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
I only pity the gullible and delude youths that kill there self because of these politicians

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by dearsly(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clear throat# he is an akwa ibom man what do u expect... betrayal flows in their DNA

Be guided...Stop abusing people's State!....Face the person....

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Marvinspeed(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Something Big is coming

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by papabaks(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Following... shocked
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Actually, a new back-up Party will be birthed. Wole Soyinka, Tinubu, Akpabio, Atiku are already brainstorming about 2019. We have thoroughly examined the current political configuration and conclude that Buhari is too local, unequipped, unlettered and emotional to steer the ship of State.

Its a shame that GEJ laid such great democratic foundation, yet his appointees, betrayed his humility and robbed the country and even his campaign funds were looted.

For those who care to know, GEJ has totally given Buhari the go-ahead to prosecute all the Judas Iscariots that betrayed him. If you think Buhari is after GEJ, then you are dancing a discordant reggae.

10 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Antoeni(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Deflection things loading......
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by IamPatriotic(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
He was there for a class session, who like The Father of Nigeria Democracy? all hail Jagaban, the Atiku nemesis.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by NAVYdogg: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Use to be the largest party in Africa, now the most confused party in the world. Some wailers will end up hanging themselves cos of news like.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by sammyj: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okokobiokoooooooo !!! grin shocked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Wallade(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Marvinspeed:
Something Big is coming

I am thinking that something really wonderful will soon happen at the senate.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Marvinspeed(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wallade:

I am thinking that something really wonderful will soon happen at the senate.

Its the Presidency, I'm considering
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by izzou(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
I so much hate APC but the gospel truth is PDP can never win in 2019

Even if buhari tortures us with horsewhips, APC would still win because PDP has not seen themselves as an opposition. They are so used to being in power that they havent realised they arent there anymore.

Lets wait for Akpabio suspension and possibly defection.

PDP are just annoying. Nigeria may become harder from now on because it is a one political sytem

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by HirstMOG(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Akpabio finally has seen the light.

Gradually the numbers of Senators needed to throw Saraki out is increasing.

In Politics,there are no permanent friends or enemies,just permanent interest. Akpabio should do the needful,by bringing in some of those in the PDP ,so that the numbers can be added up for the impeachment of Saraki.

Nice one there Akpabio.

Hello! don't contradict yourself OK, is either you stick to seen the light or personal interest cos there is no light anywhere near naija politics.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by jeje123(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
erayo2GCA:
I tot they ban me, I have not been able to like any post since yesterday, is it that NL was fasting
For dat question nah now dey wud ban u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by NovusHomo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
alphamodel1:
Dont understand estimate the political prowess of Akpabio , he definitely has something up his sleeve, Tinunbu should be very careful.

I believe you meant "under-estimate".

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Xam02(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
PDP is finished now and forever!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Wallade(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Marvinspeed:

Its the Presidency, I'm considering

Presidency? Hmmmmmm
Now, what wonder could be waiting to happen at the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by AndyCole16(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
girl4rmspace:
I hate politics . Its all reading about rich thieves in disguise.

Boooooooooooooooring!!!

Hi beauty you look awesome.. Are you the one in there?
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by girl4rmspace(f): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
AndyCole16:

Hi beauty you look awesome.. Are you the one in there?
yeap
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Marvinspeed(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wallade:

Presidency? Hmmmmmm Now, what wonder could be waiting to happen at the presidency?
We'll find out in 2years time
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by NovusHomo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=50pt]Fayose is innocent!....He is a Great Governor. first governor to build stomach infrastructure. [/size]

He is simply the greatest individual. He has so much respect for his own mother that he revealed to the world that she wears diapers. Such a son.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by CioAngels(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
VillageParrot:

http://www.signalng.com/exclusive-pdp-senators-move-akpabio-secret-meeting-tinubu/
The land grabber is planning his way to apc to avoid probe/ prosecution. Akpabio, ask saraki first what is happening to him before you defect. Shameless thief.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by nzemila(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Everyone should be careful with any PDP MEMEBER, they can bite anyone at this point. what is there in visiting someone. must everything be party! party!! party!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by NovusHomo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
jeje123:
For dat question nah now dey wud ban u

Shey, dem be Tyrants ni? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.