Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio (45887 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by loopman: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
APCZombieMod:
Useless bloody Politicians everywhere.....they have no shame nor idealogy!!!!

POLITICAL PROSTITUTES THEY ARE!!! undecided

Once again...Thanks to that partisan APC Zombie Mod that banned me for curing an APC Zombie from Zombeism. You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself grin
APC Zombies will insult us and the Zombie Mod won't do jerk, but when we return the insult, they cry like babies to their Zombie Mod. undecided

Tell the Zombies if they can't stand the heat here, they should quit undecided

Taju, why are you shouting everywhere looking for attention?
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by loopman: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

One party system is all you people are glamouring clamouring for , abi?
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Thobiy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Akpabio finally has seen the light.

Gradually the numbers of Senators needed to throw Saraki out is increasing.

In Politics,there are no permanent friends or enemies,just permanent interest. Akpabio should do the needful,by bringing in some of those in the PDP ,so that the numbers can be added up for the impeachment of Saraki.

Nice one there Akpabio.

Nice talk
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by bahgo2001: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
loopman:
#Lekki Gardens.
He has gone to thank the Jagaban for letting his company off the hook.

For free?
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by DEAFandDUMB(f): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
loopman:

Thanks..
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Akpabio finally has seen the light.

Gradually the numbers of Senators needed to throw Saraki out is increasing.

In Politics,there are no permanent friends or enemies,just permanent interest. Akpabio should do the needful,by bringing in some of those in the PDP ,so that the numbers can be added up for the impeachment of Saraki.

Nice one there Akpabio.

Hmmmmmm

Lets watch out

I trust no one in POLITICS
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Smooyis(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
emmasege:
Akpabio has never been loyal to his party nor raised any strong voice of opposition since he became the Senate minority leader. The guy is a green snake under green grass. A friend like Akpabio could be worse than an enemy. He's not lived up to his responsibility since the politicised anti-corruption crusade commenced. If he can't provide the needed opposition leadership in that Senate because of the skeleton in his own cupboard, the wisest thing for him is to step aside for someone who can put this clueless and visionless government on their toes.

Who isn't corrupt among the rest of PDP senators?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Essens(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
A new party is coming Soon cool cool cool

SamuelAnyawu:

[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=47041461]A new party is coming Soon cool cool cool

a new naija is being conceived...
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
APCZombieMod:

APC party of Zombies.

Thanks to that APC Zombie Mod that banned me for curing an APC Zombie from Zombeism. You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself grin
Tell the Zombies if they can't stand the heat, they should quit undecided

Hmmmmm

It is well
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
APCZombieMod:

POLITICAL PROSTITUTES

Trading insults as neva bin a lucrative business that is y sum of us go get a job!
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Indiaindia: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jirate:

Which Light?, is there any light in APC or in Nigeria for that matter since Bubu came on board. cool
just wait wen time comes the light will shine
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by visijo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
make them observe akpabio very well o,. The guy na baddoo o, mkpo idoho..
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Yes ooooo
dont be left out,join the new train
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by onatisi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
It will be a miracle if pdp wins the presidential election in 2019. By that time ,the party will most likely be torn into shreds. Fayose and mimiko are leaving pdp soon

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by jude90(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Indiaindia: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
WHAT IS WRONG ABT AKPABIO IN VISITING TINUBU? SOME NIGERIANS WIT LOW IQ

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Muyoatlanta(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by baaliyah(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nonsense, if my friend and i have different political interest we should stop our friendship. I should not visit him or associate with him again.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by basadenet: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
He should be sanctioned immediately if found wanting.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by sweetgala(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Myself2:
I dont think there is anything sinister or even political in Akpabio's visit.......

That said,methinks he should have been more open to his party colleagues in the red chamber especially the ranking ones

My brother I would beg to differ. Akpabio is a foremost Voice in PDP even more so than Ekweremadu who is just a figure head with limited influence among power brokers outside of the Senate

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by princefaculty(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Snitches are every where all you need do is to play clean and safe

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by modath(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
onatisi:
It will be a miracle if pdp wins the presidential election in 2019. By that time ,the party will most likely be torn into shreds. Fayose and mimiko are leaving pdp soon

There will be a NEW party, no doubt about that but those two won't have much to do with it.

Mimiko dare not move a muscle out of PDP, he is barely holding on & will only take a miracle to get any appreciable vote for his anointed candidate let alone winning in November.... Trying to do it on a new platform will be straight up suicidal move.

Fayose has the Sheriff drama and his role in that farce bubbling under the surface, no one is going to give him front runner position..

The constituents of the new party are likely to be the NASS members, Atiku & maybe the Dukes , Odilis & Govs like Wike, Okowa and Udom....

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by alakrity(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
All hail the Lion of Bourdillon.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
modath:

There will be a NEW party, no doubt about that but those two won't have much to do with it.

Mimiko dare not move a muscle out of PDP, he is barely holding on & will only take a miracle to get any appreciable vote for his anointed candidate let alone winning in November.... Trying to do it on a new platform will be straight up suicidal move.

Fayose has the Sheriff drama and his role in that farce bubbling under the surface, no one is going to give him front runner position..

The constituents of the new party are likely to be the NASS members, Atiku & maybe the Dukes , Odilis & Govs like Wike, Okowa and Udom....
Hmmm,you are not far from the truth. It will be nice to have a person like you in our team.
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by modath(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
onatisi:

Hmmm,you are not far from the truth. It will be nice to have a person like you in our team.

I'm in the team already , "Team Discerning".... smiley

Where the drama is going, anyone with savvy & small sense of our political climate could see it from 5km away.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by nairalandankrah: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
doyinisaac:
Maybe you meant PHCN light..
my brother evn candle follow for light..
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by Deen77: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
seguntijan:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins ‘Champion Of Democracy’ Award In the United State of America
If some people like they should go and get their democracy award in the moon. America owns democracy, only they can decide who truly is the Champion Of Democracy and it is Jagaban!
The APC National leader popularly know as the ‘Jagaban of Borgu’ was chosen ahead of former president Goodluck Jonathan, and Chief Rotimi Amaechi, Nigeria’s minister of Transportation.
Tinubu will be presented with the award in a lavish ceremony during the Global Village Extra Seminar and Awards night slated for October 28-30, 2016, in the United States.

Where are all those name you mention when JAGABAN is fighting for democracy under d military rule.

JAGABAN since " HOPE 1993" from June 12 till date.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by mikolo80: 12:51am On Jun 30, 2016
girl4rmspace:
I hate politics . Its all reading about rich thieves in disguise.

Boooooooooooooooring!!!
no it's all about poor magas not participating
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by mikolo80: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2016
APCZombieMod:

POLITICAL PROSTITUTES THEY ARE!!! undecided

Once again...Thanks to that partisan APC Zombie Mod that banned me for curing an APC Zombie from Zombeism. You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself grin
APC Zombies will insult us and the Zombie Mod won't do jerk, but when we return the insult, they cry like babies to their Zombie Mod. undecided

go and form your own forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by mikolo80: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2016
bejeiodus:
The race to the 2019 Presidential election has subtly begun. Politicians are already plotting their moves. Akpabio has his eyes on the Vice Presidential seat, same as Ekweremandu. It is going to make an interesting show for acute observers of the the political scene.
who will make ekweramadu VP
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by mikolo80: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2016
nicedas:
Pdp and its ally are all hungry
and you wonder the fulls that are supporting them
Re: Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio by ADO21212(m): 5:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Jirate:

Which Light?, is there any light in APC or in Nigeria for that matter since Bubu came on board. cool
,THERE ARE KNOW LIGHT WHEN UR FATHER BORN IN TO FAMILY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.