Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mature Advice Please, So Confuse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Please, So Confuse (1393 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by 4rmthewest(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
dukem:

M beautiful. Check my profile
well you try, go get yourself a nice gentleman and stop lamenting upandan pls.
Re: Mature Advice Please, So Confuse by Baddo101(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
dukem:
I am in a relationship with a guy for 3years, we are from the same state, Lga and attended the same school. love him very much that i made up my mind not to cheat on him, despite the fact that he is working but sometimes dont take care of me as his woman, These i dont complain about.
Each time we have a misunderstanding he will bring up all my flaws and mistakes which he has been storing. Apart from these, he will bluntly tell me that if i have other suitors or men that wants to be serious with me that i should consider them and start up something with them. Anytime i get him upsets and tries to explain things to him in a submissive and playful manner to him, he says hurtful words to me that breaks me emotionally. Sometimes saying that i and him may not end up married together.My question is this with all the aforemention does he loves me? Or am i wasting my time with him?
Unfortunately we are only listening to ur part of d story. I guess u search withing urself what ways av u been failing to live up to expectatiom. in terms of attitude,character,disposition towards certain situation. or else u get d wrong advice from people here and still continue to av similar probls wth other dudes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Accept This Friend Request? / Photos: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her / Pls Advice Needed I Love Her So Much But She Cant Re@d And Wr!te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.