Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail (473 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail by papayeye: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arraigned a former Chief of Air Staff, Adesola Amosu, before a Federal High Court in Lagos.Mr. Amosu, a retired Air Marshal, was arraigned alongside Jacob Adigun, an Air Vice Marshal, and Gbadebo Olugbenga, an Air Commodore on a 26-count of stealing about N50 billion.The defendants pleaded not guilty to all the charges.The judge granted them bail in the sum of N500 million each.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206094-breaking-ex-chief-air-staff-amosu-arraigned-granted-n500-million-bail.html
Re: BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail by Ahmed0336(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
500mil too small nau,. The judge should have made it 25 billion each make our money just commot or kirikiri straight!!! Dats all undecided
Re: BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail by kingsman66(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
can you imagine the country I called mine..............some body was arraigned fraud of 50b and was granted bail of 500m.who is fooling who
Re: BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail by nickxtra(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
How many times dem they arraign Amosu? Abi na another Amosu?
Re: BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail by EMMYLBANKS(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Me and you
kingsman66:
can you imagine the country I called mine..............some body was arraigned fraud of 50b and was granted bail of 500m.who is fooling who
Re: BREAKING: Ex-chief Of Air Staff, Amosu, Arraigned; Granted N500 Million Bail by sarrki(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wanna use this medium to say thank u to nairaland joined less than a year ago. Am not a politician or a big guy in the society but have been able to hit front page 11 times to air my view ftc severally.

Thanks oga seun
Myd44
Lalastical
Import expert & all mods on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Bamidele Submits Edo State APC Governorship Primary Election Appeal Report / The FG Is Using The Tax Payers Money To Corruptly Feed The Rich - My Opinion / Buhari Declares War On Those Opposing His Anti-graft Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.