Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,632 members, 7,958,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Uniosun Female Student Mysteriously Robbed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uniosun Female Student Mysteriously Robbed (549 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniosun Female Student Mysteriously Robbed by Anjolaajayi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
it was a cold dark night, between 8:15pm - 8:30pm Infront of redeem miracle parish a lady was pushed down immediately she dropped the call she was on, after she was pushed down by an unknown guy,

he robbed her of her phone which she claimed she bought a month ago, according to her she said the guy hopped on a bike and drove away.

Where she was busy crying like a new born baby a guy walked past her and she said that's the guy that pushed her,

she was about going to accuse the guy of theft before her friends stopped her and they later explained to her that the guy is a cultist and they have to catch him red handed before accusing him of theft, that was how the girl changed her crying rhythm.

http://bleechreport..com/2016/06/how-i-was-mysteriously-robbed.html?spref=tw
Re: Uniosun Female Student Mysteriously Robbed by KnightRod(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
so, what's the moral of the story?

Acquire whatever power so you don't get to be accused unjustly?
Re: Uniosun Female Student Mysteriously Robbed by haywire07(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Uniosun female student mysteriously robbed by anjolaajayi

Ders noffin mysterious in the entire scenario

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Female Student Mysteriously Robbed by 0ubenji(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
haywire07:
Uniosun female student mysteriously robbed by anjolaajayi

Ders noffin mysterious in the entire scenario
Walahi..I bin fink say na only me notice am..
Why people juz like to employ wrong use of diction to appear enlightened...smh

(1) (Reply)

To Tell Or Not To? / John Steinbeck On Falling In Love: A 1958 Letter. / Whenever Things Seen Going Well, The Devil Comes With Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.