Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF (41947 Views)

Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Flexygist: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Micheal Adegbehin pictured above, who is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH and also a disc jockey, died mysteriously after spending his birthday night with his girlfriend simply identified as Blessing last Thursday June 8th.

According to reports, Micheal turned 27 on Thursday and after celebrating with his friends, decided to go home with his lover to his elder brother's house at Agbe Road, Abule Egba area of Lagos state.

The deceased sent a text message to his brother to inform him that he would be spending the night with Blessing inside his one room apartment. His brother out of courtesy, decided tosleep somewhere else so as to allow the lovers have some privacy.

Tragedy however struck when he returned in the morning of Friday June 9th to discover the lifeless body of Micheal inside his house. The said lover, Blessing was no where to be found and was incommunicado for a while.The elder brother rushed Micheal to a hospital nearby where he was certified dead. His remains have been deposited at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja.Blessing has since reported herself to the police station and a detailed investigation into the matter is ongoing.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/12/photos-ex-lautech-student-dies-mysteriously-after-spending-his-birthday-night-with-his-gf/

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by columbus007(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2017
I have always advice young ones about some girls of this our time,they are full of venoms undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by alizma: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
who knows what he drank, who knows if he took drugs just because he wanted to joli himself on his birthday?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by zinachidi(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2017
alizma:
who knows what he drank, who knows if he took drugs just because he wanted to joli himself on his birthday?
yeah, i think drugs are responsible. The gf might have run away cos of fear... RIP to the young man.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Say no to pre-marital sex.

NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX!!!!!!

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Dc4life(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
An autopsy should be conducted before labeling the poor girl. She probably got scared.
I feel the guy died due to heart attack while having sex with her in his drunken state.

Too much alcohol, copious gramms of tramadol and all those sex enhancing drugs nowadays because they want to impress/satisfy a girl sexually.

38 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by kittykollinxx(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
something must kill a man

5 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by OCTAVO: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by emmabest2000(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
columbus007:
I have always advice young ones about some girls of this our time,they are full of venoms undecided
Seconded...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Emmanuella1998(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
How did you even know they had sex?
jusRadical:

12 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Godprotectigbos(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
let me wait for @ NwaAmaikpe comment cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Deeypeey(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sad!
I pity his family.... and the said Blessing too,she might be innocent, u know....most likely she is,she just ran away initially outta fear...
sum comments here tho....quite unreasonable... shows how judgemental,hypocritical and how badly we jump into conclusions as nigerians....we have a long way to go

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by ramdris(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
I keep saying it to guys that always try to please the 'harder faster harder faster ladies" by taking sex enhancing drugs. It kills.. I really dunno what killed this young guy but I suspect it might be related to heart failure during vigorous sex which usually happened when trying to prove how manly u r.

Please if any lady tells says u r not man enough try other means to proof her wrong and not by taking drugs.

May the truth of his death be reveal soonest so that an Innocent person not to suffer and may the dead....

3 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by ekems2017(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Your last so called enjoyment.
Rip
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yeeepaa, na blessing go fit tell us wetin really happen o

1 Like

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by teamsynergy: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
most of these boys live on trams and other opioid analgesic .... Make den do autopsy to be sure of what killed him. the gf may be innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Pablo212: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
cos u want to impress one girl on bed, u took copious gramms of tramadol and all these fancy drugs kids take nowadays... heart failure is imminent.

5 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nairabeezie(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Zico5(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
What will he tell God when he gets to heaven, that he died on top of woman. This is too bad.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
rip. the elder bro is dumb. why shld he allow his younger bro to fornicate in his room.

7 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by flukgum: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
jusRadical:

3 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by lonelydora: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by NwaAmaikpe: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked

Her spirit husband probably came visiting

And found his bae underneath this dead man.
You know the rest of the story.

WARNING
Before you shag a girl overnight, take her to a white garment church to confine her spirit husband..because every fine girl has a spirit husband.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nollywood things.... e be like super story.

1 Like

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
that why I.m scared to have a girlfriend because I know sex must involved. that 5 mins enjoyment when not prepared can make you regret ur life.

4 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by NLProblemChild(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy married life..
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by talk2rotman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
imagine! birthday gone wrong. abi ladies sef don dey do yahoo plus?

2 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by chris4gold(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
alizma:

Clap for yourself
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by midehi2(f): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
I believe that girl is innocent
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by goslowgoslow(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
columbus007:
Are you saying the girl was responsible for his death? If yes how do you know?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good riddance to Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.