Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! (3804 Views)

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by mysticgal(f): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
When your sibling tells your mother that it is your turn to wash plate.. angry

Does this boy/girl want to be unfortunate for life grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by Yeesh(f): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
All are so true.. especially number 1 grin grin grin
Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by egopersonified(f): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
law of karma, I used to soak pots even if it was used to boil water, now my kids don't only soak pots but also plastic bowls, I don talk taya

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by Bluette(f): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
So on point. I can relate well @no 7, 8 and 12. Thumbs up OP.
Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by HaneefahRN(f): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2016
LMAO grin
Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by MrsLalasticlala: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
forexbinary:

cheesy cheesy
Thank you sir.

Lalasticlala oya come nah wink
He's busy
Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by Adaezeagu(f): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
egopersonified:
law of karma, I used to soak pots even if it was used to boil water, now my kids don't only soak pots but also plastic bowls, I don talk taya

hahhahaha! like mother like children
karma is a bitcccch

2 Likes

Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by elektra(f): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
forexbinary:
6. When you’re doing the dishes and your mother starts complaining that you’re wasting water.

Should I use my saliva?

Hahaha!
Mumsy sabi do this one eh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by wizzymate(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by Mopricelezz(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is hilarious
Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by southernbelle(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is just too funny cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by mrwonlasewonie: 4:53am On Jul 08, 2016
If you cannot relate to all of them then you're not a Nigerian child grin
Re: 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! by babygoat: 1:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Lalasticlala do the needful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying / Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? / I Hate To Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.