Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) (65360 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is the most surprising news of all time. You mean celebrities have legs?

shocked

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See legs like yam.
While you're holding vaseline and doing the nasty. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Starlet50(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....smiley

I bet urs are better...Nice pic @DP
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

While you're holding vaseline and doing the nasty. Abi?
I know you yourself don't believe what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by macaranta(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who her legs EPP?

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Pyno30: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hot Legs Dead Hands
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
What nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by dannyben5: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nawa o...abegi sandoski gimme gnut oil make i rub 4 my legs...

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by leXHansplaCE(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
talent and class... waje...(words aren't just enough)
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by kay29000(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
The two things i really admire about this lady is her talent and her boobs.

Me too.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by DBLAZE911(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Shameful wear
wtf
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Issorite
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Starlet50:

I bet urs are better...Nice pic @DP

wink

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Kenmatt(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje is good but I don't like a lady that has given birth to a baby from another guy.

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
dannyben5:
Nawa o...abegi sandoski gimme gnut oil make i rub 4 my legs...

Manage dis peanut oil.... I go make ur skin shine well wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by dannyben5: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Manage dis peanut oil.... I go make ur skin shine well wellgrin
thk u vely vely much...

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
My secret- Even if a lady wear d shortest bum short it never attracts me any better than a lady on gown below her knees or a short skirt and again once I notice a tight or short inside a gown or skirt I get an ourltright turn off...Between that Wake leg I dey c so its just normal not hot biko.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Spells(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje No. 1 fan..... To be a badt guy no b by force.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by dahunsy(f): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat#....her boobs no epp anybody....now surely her legs
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
Waje is the only female judge on the music contest show, The Voice Naija, and aside from her skills as a judge, we like to watch out for her fascinating ensembles. The velvety voiced singer showed off her beautiful legs and flawless skin in a pink mini dress which she paired with bronze pumps. See photos below:

[b]
Waje is not velvety voiced. undecided
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by ameezy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....smiley
Xup sweetie kiss

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by lafean20(f): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
She is beautiful
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
ameezy:

Xup sweetie kiss

M kul.....

Wbu

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by CzarChris(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje has been my crush from the day I 1st saw her kolo music video from way back. She's still got it. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by badonkadonk: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
Waje is the only female judge on the music contest show, The Voice Naija, and aside from her skills as a judge, we like to watch out for her fascinating ensembles. The velvety voiced singer showed off her beautiful legs and flawless skin in a pink mini dress which she paired with bronze pumps. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

What is distracting there?

Op! Be like u need eye check up...
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by badonkadonk: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

What is distracting there?

Op! Be like u need eye check...

2 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Anabel(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
hmm....hot

YOU NEED TO SEE HOW HOT SHE IS IN THESE BOOB-BARING OUTFITS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

Na wa o. Are you a pervert?

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Arijude(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See legs like yam.
If her legs are tiny, u go say na fowl legs, if e come tick, u go say na yam legs. Ogbeni kilon shey e gaan?!!
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Which legs, and who were they distracting, the contestants? Please maybe you meant her hair

I have good news, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Appareil(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Legs? For where??
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by afrika(f): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where is the leg?

Old Mama like this?

Dem wailers, typical iyabo wey no dem shame again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband / Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" / Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.