Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do (3916 Views)

Share Your Mentor Pic Here,Dr Ben Carson is my mentor / What Do Guys Use Vaseline To Do? / Vaseline Crew Come In (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Cope1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nova15:

You need Jesus undecided undecided
same to you
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

I grab. You for try call her real name now...give her a clear hint that you know her. She will be surprised and eager to know who you are she go even pm you sef wink
Thanks for the head up bro,maybe I should just forget about it and keep it the way it used to be

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Surprising Facts About P0rn Shoots / Which Is The Best? / A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.