Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt (23982 Views)

Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / Imo Pensioners To Forfeit 60% Pensions (Photos) / Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Cursed beings!...my mum died without getting a dime of her pension despite serving her father land for 37yrs!...#karma 'll pay you all!
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Kennitrust(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
so difficult to pay pension!

what gave Buhari the insight of believing that
he could pay jobless graduate and the aged as
he cajoled us to believed.

APC knows they were on scam mission.

1 Like

Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Unfortunately that will never happen, let's be truthful, it's a pity the way the government is treating it's senior citizens who by now should be resting while the government pays them their pension, but the truth is the government can never be like them,when the money in their bank account both home and abroad will feed their next five generations
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by mommaade(f): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Haaaaa! Oloun wa oooo of.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by hassanvic(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2016
It's so unfortunate that they have acquired ill-gotten wealth to themselves and their families to come. But nemesis will surely catch up with them.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by kikies(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Any person/group of persons sitting on dis pples pension,Wat dis aged ones toiled n sweated for while young,I pray der b unseated
And as many of dem dat remain adamant and want to feed fat on oda pples sweat,Father jst as u dealt with Pharaoh, deal with dis unscrupulous elements in Jesus name. Amen

Dasuki u too
I pray that as many families uve rendered homeless/useless
For as many soldiers u sent to war without proper equipment
For as many that has died because u decided to sit on the money meant for the purchase of arms n ammunition for our military,dier blood is on ur hands n vengeance shall be served upon u and ur family
Except ur family decide to turn to God
Bt as for u,ull reap wat u've planted
SO SHALL IT BE!
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
hmmmmn
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
so so so unacceptable.... suffering of our aged pensioners is nothing to write to Jupiter about, wish I ave the power to fight all this our thieves in the high places
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2016
That 3rd picture shaa. (Right outset) I taught it was a woman with an inflamed jaw. I Almost shivered. Thank goodness my other subconscious remembered that some brown bags mimic jaws
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by SAMBARRY: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2016
While some animalistic lawmakers are clamouring for salary forever even after leaving office. Maj.this country henn
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Hedonistically: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
You should have stolen money and secured your own retirement while you were in service. Since you failed to do so what you are experiencing now is the penalty for your naivety. This is the uncomfortable reality.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Not d kind of hot blooded guys we have now o, i kuku know nw dat d Nigerian Govt can't be trusted with anything, infact, having #50 million in my coffers by time am 55, is one of my added objectives to achieve b4 am 60.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2016
This is pitiful and sorrowful. We are not good at making life easy and bearable, but splendid in making it harmful at the expense of masses.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by adeememman(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
sad
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by saintdennis(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2016
When these pensioneers were in office what did they do? U cannot tell me naija suddenly turned useless overnight.

Go to govt agencies today n same lukewarm attitude is displayed there. They act like they were forced to work, ordinary local govt of origin cert u have to lie down and beg em to attend to u. Lols.

Abeg ol timers enjoy the stress.

Na una start the wahala.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by adecares(f): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
like seriously,
Humanly speaking, this is one of the majority reasons I don't blame those that embezzle to secure their future in order to avoid this type of wahala and embarrassment.
Am not saying embezzlement is good.
pls don't crucify me.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Pope22(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
If Govt can do this to old bones, what makes you think they will care about the youths with stronger bones. Start looking for something to do now that you are still strong, something that will give you pensions on your own and take care you when you get old. God knows I will never be a civil servant.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Akinaukwa: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
So pitiful. That is the reason why i always advise early preparation for post retirement life so one wouldnt be faced with such embarrassing moments.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by dikeigbo2(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
frenchwine:

I don't know if I should give you E-slap or E-abara. Buh you've just proven urself a dunce with such statement.

Don't mind him bro,like father, like pikin grin

1 Like

Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by dikeigbo2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pension found and pensions matter is where embezzlement walks on two extra legs.......Mr Maina comes to mind undecided
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Raydos: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Slingkey:
Naija.....which way?

Lagos-Ibadan Express Way! grin
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by cchaop: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
My simple contributions to Olodo Govt and society

A situation where you have elderly citizens more than 100,000 for corruptible verification exercise. The simple thing to do is to arrange them in a tally or taxonomize the arrangement. what do I mean.
Let people whose surname start with Alphabet A to C do their verification on Monday to Wednesday.peoples whose surname include adeyemi ....Christopher. Let people with alphabet D to H do theirs on Thursday to Friday.People on alphabetical O are always plenty hence provide them a similar approach. a disorganize society will not enter the kingdom of God. insha Allah.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by solidifi: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sorry our dear sincere papas and mamas, who worked sincerely hard for this "useless turned" country called Nigeria.
"They" cannot be like you as you have wished or claimed, because "they" had already collected their pension upfront,
either through Dasuki or contracts that were inferior, half or not executed at all.

"they" have packed enough dollars, pounds and houses both home and abroad. May God grant you people grace and strength
to complete your lives.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by PBundles(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dont be a dumba**. If you can read and comprehend, that is what I SAID. Did I say getting old was child play and NO they dont want or NEED their pensions in the desperate way these demonstrators do.

kidman96:

Don't be a fool. When they say that, they didn't mean poor. They meant old and Fragile and expecting their pension,no matter how small.

You think old age is child's play?
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Those dat refused to loot
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by fairheven: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
no they can't be.. they are stealing enough for the rainy days!
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by nairalandankrah: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
you mean their third fourth or fivth generation.. sorry o! after stockpiling cash illegally for 8 years + you think they will be like you?
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Happenings like this only gets me teary eyed. How can people be as heartless as keeping old people on queues for hours, then coupled with the rain. I'm still young, but I'll never stand for 30 minutes on a queue let alone 8 hours.
I don't care if the authorities think these people dont deserve respect. They should at least value their lives!
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by alaskido(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Not for the RICH politicians but for the low and middle class civil servants.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by SenatorJames(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
This government will just be disturbing innocent people, when they know how to track ghost pensioners down. They should tell us how the list of people that actually Participate in the biometric screening becomes double before submitting it to the government.
Re: They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt by iamlimo(m): 4:17am On Jul 01, 2016
kidman96:
The proposed 5000 naira for unemployed graduates should go to the elderly and disabled. These pensioners should be the first to be paid before other workers.

But Nigerians are short sighted. Current public servants strike everyday for salary increment instead of creating a strong union fighting for their future after service.
I thought nairaland was just for jobless and irrational ppl. Mehn, but your comment just changed my perception. Nice one, wise one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Security Operatives Stop Journalists, Kanu’s Lawyer From Court Premises / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.