Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions (20673 Views)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / EFCC Seizes Properties From Amosu, Adigun And Gbadebo / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions by anonimi: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
apcisevil:
Good people should be wise...the south is being reconquered and recolonised...the yorubas who seemed to be only standing man in south are steadily being tied because for some reason, they have helped pushed themselves in a corner...the south should wise up....this is not politics...most people here commenting as yorubas are truly hausas...the northern sole aim is to divide and destroy the south using the south themselves

As it was in the beginning,
Is now and
Should it ever be

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions by BabaSolar: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2016
faaz24:
1. If Buhari prosecutes an Igbo man for corruption, Igbo people will say he's doing ethnic cleansing.

2. If he prosecutes a fellow Fulani man, they will say it's because the criminal is a PDP member.

3. If he prosecutes a fellow APC member, they will say it's because the criminal is giving Buhari a tough time within the party & they're trying to frustrate the accused out of the party.

4. If he prosecutes someone that doesn't belong to any political party, they will say it's because the criminal is an anti-government critic.

They're yet to say whether the person being prosecuted is guilty of the said crime or not. We're simply comedians! I already said it. Buhari's anti-corruption fight won't be possible inasmuch as we keep politicizing and ethnicizing the whole thing. To discover that the same set of people that want corruption stamped out are the same ones saying all these things breaks one's heart.

When GEJ was president, why didn't he also prosecute all the thieves in the opposition? He was trying to be Mr. Nice? Mr. Nice that landed us in what we are in right now?

Get me right. I want Aregbesola's account frozen like Fayose's. But if I'm to distribute gifts to a group of people whose names are on a list, does it matter whether I start from the top, bottom, or middle? The most important thing is that the name of anybody that gets the gift is on the list, isn't it? Ok. What if the gift finishes before it reaches some people?

Well, in this case, it's not exactly the same. Buhari's gift is enough to go round everybody. So no matter where he starts from on the list, nobody will miss out on the gift. And nobody can dictate to him where he should start from. He made the list, not you or me. He that makes the list reserves the right to start anywhere he wishes. Instead of wasting our energy arguing on where he's starting from, we should ask whether someone who doesn't deserve a gift has gotten one. If that hasn't happened, then what has the noise been all about?

This is well spoke. Nigerian should allow the government to do their work as expected and let's kick-out corruption out of Nigeria
Re: FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions by dumodust(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Slitman:
Wailer

Yeah yeah... at least i'm not dumb and deceived
Re: FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
jcross19:
These people are the worst enemies of this nation!!!!!. Give them a lengthy jail term with an heavy punishment then he will be scape goat, then others will be afraid to loot.
until nigeria puts in place capital punishment for looters like China does. these looters will just never learn. and it would be looting all over again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Babachir, Oke – Fayose / INEC Declares APC's Benjamin Kalu Re-Elected For Bende Fed Constituency, Abia / Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.