Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram (47452 Views)

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Nbote(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
I think it's more related to a coup plot than BH links.. D recent NA avengers coup claim comes to mind..
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by lordkhalifa(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2016
I hardly heard from prophet Mohammed shakau nowadays

buhari is d biggest scam in world history. Second only to the ponzi scheme. The Daura President came on tv to say that the attack on dalori was a ploy to
embarrass him. Can u imagine.
buhari government hasn't done anything tangible since they came to power With the realities on ground , I'm beginning to ask myself what was truly the objective of Buhari to becoming president for a second time in his
retirement age.
I expected Buhari to tour Borno State as soon as he became the president so as to show the world that GEJ got no balls but I guess Buhari got no balls too.
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by slap1(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2016
IPOB yoots are at it again. LOL. The most difficult task anyone can undertake is to support Buhari. He will keep on embarrassing you!

Zombies, sorry for una.
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Ghost447(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
PassingShot:

Telling a lie over and over in the hope it be taken as the truth will not work with PMB.

Just show us any link to that comment allegedly made by him or forever shut up!
You seems to be living in Mars.
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by tinsel: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2016
bigboss80s:
I wouldn't take more than a passing interest in this if it wasn't coming from VANGUARD!

Must be embarrassing for Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu. But refusing to respond is foolish because they will have to speak up eventually.

How can a presidential bodyguard be accused of having links with Boko Haram.

This has been a damn busy week for this Govt.
It is quite possible. Even in your house, your wife you sleep with can be working with your enemy to destroy you. So nothing is strange here.

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by ojtech8291: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
If it's true then, our president is in big pepper soup. The only thing he will do is to deny the person. I'm disappointed with some people here because if there is a news now that Buhari killed somebody in asorock they will still be hailing him as a hero. What a country with deaf and dumb set of followers. May God help us!
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Caseless: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2016
collitexnaira:
Buhari hand isn't clean right from day one regarding boko haram

"I will make the country ungorvernable for Jonathan "- Buhari

Then boko haram started killings like evil spirits
you people won't just use your head. This same crap you guys sold during election that didn't fly is what you are still using. You know the name for someone who keep doing same thing over and over again and kept expecting different result.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2016
collitexnaira:

Are you kiding, Even Reuben Abati had apologize for accusing Buhari for that statement attributed to him, That statement was said by GEJ co party member

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Jakama90(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Shut the fvck up

Pout your mouth

and let the Evil spirits in the world whooze you a dirty slap for this stupid comment

For saying the truth.... NO WAY.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Mrslimblack(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
collitexnaira:

E pain am

Why am i not surprised, cus you have always been a zombie
Chai, see knockout punch
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by eteforlor(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
pls dear nairalanders. how can i get international passport and what is the cost. very urgent
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by 007Gbenga: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Shut the fvck up

Pout your mouth

and let the Evil spirits in the world whooze you a dirty slap for this stupid comment

You should be the one shutting the fvck up ! After your certificate-less dullard made such a desperate statement you still carried yourself and went to vote for him. Zombie!
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by tonguengineer(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Shut the fvck up

Pout your mouth

Bros no vex oooo
Are u saying he is speaking trash
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by cardoctor(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2016
We no go hear word again be dat.
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Spybradd: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2016
The already zoo won't be going such shame and disgrace if not for those visionless,myopic,unreasoning sophisticated foools who aided and abatted the coming to power of such a huge and monumental failure of a dictator and fanatical tyrant.
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by LAUWALI222(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2016
NO wonder may be they want to kill MR PRESIDENT
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by osusuallstars: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari has a stake in BH. But the sect went out of control and as fate would have it GEJ donated power to buhari, now having reach his self actualization goal wish to wipe out the sect hence the resistance
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Vision4God: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2016
God is on the throne
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by ObaKlaz: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2016
God, please appease the Wailers.
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by castrokins(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
It's Sheer Waste Of Time And Resources Trying To Get Adesina And Shehu Comment On This Issue. Sorry, The Reply To Texts.
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Salisuadamu(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
God is doing g is work
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
collitexnaira:

Shut up if you don't know what to say.

What do you know about politics?

FOOL...

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by BabaO2: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2016
bigboss80s:
I wouldn't take more than a passing interest in this if it wasn't coming from VANGUARD!

Must be embarrassing for Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu. But refusing to respond is foolish because they will have to speak up eventually.

How can a presidential bodyguard be accused of having links with Boko Haram.

This has been a damn busy week for this Govt.
Is presidential body guard a president's blood relation? think wide man, even Jonathan himself at a point said there were boko haram in his government.
Nigerian military needs serious and sincere purging. How Burutai got billions of Naira to finance business abroad as a serving military personel is a pointer to decadence in the whole security networks of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by tall2ce(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2016
collitexnaira:

How I wish u can make more findings about this, Buhari never said this. Make your findings properly and don't be a Fayose

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by innolala(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2016
U r jst a pant. So u tink he is d one behind all dat rite. Even ur so call GJE dat put us in dis shit is he clean. My friend zip u mouth
collitexnaira:

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by fortune1968: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
frenchwine:

But why are zombies like this na? One asked for link, it was provided. Dissatisfied with it, another asked for video.
Una no dey ever wan receive sense. Next thing you would ask for a selfie with Buhari proving he was there when the statement was made.
Odiegwu! Lobatan!!
baby factory /ipob boys and buhari hatred ! forever punishing themselves ! SAI BABA FOR LIVE !
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Ofemmanu1: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
EazyMoh:
Na lie! Vanguard with unprofessional journalism are like....that Jacob Zuma meme.
Zombie alert!
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by collitexnaira(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Shut up if you don't know what to say.
What do you know about politics?
FOOL...
And a zombie is now calling a man a fool
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by phemmyutd(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2016
frenchwine:

But why are zombies like this na? One asked for link, it was provided. Dissatisfied with it, another asked for video.
Una no dey ever wan receive sense. Next thing you would ask for a selfie with Buhari proving he was there when the statement was made.
Odiegwu! Lobatan!!

For your low IQ, check these links

dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/

www.nigeriannation.com/news/how-jonathan-begged-buhari-to-settle-the-case-with-reuben-abati.aspx

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by castrokins(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2016
NIS Offices Are Evenly Spread Around The Country. Locate One In Your State Capital And Go There With An Amount Not Less Than N30k And Not More Than N35k. You Should Go Along With Birth Cert Or Declaration Of Age, Certificate Of Origin.

eteforlor:
pls dear nairalanders. how can i get international passport and what is the cost. very urgent

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by bigass123(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Collitexnaira, come and defend your earlier stance... If your medula oblangata has not been attacked by a vicious virus and consequently formatted cos That is the only explanation for your condition, but you're in a position to explain better.

Bolustic:
To those who are twisting the truth so that they could get likes from their ilks. This is the man who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. He is a PDP Chieftain in Kaduna state, LAWAL KAITA.

http://newsrescue.com/pdp-affair-revealed-man-promised-make-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan-wins/#axzz4D3BBRjRz
http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/15/now-nigeria-ungovernable-what-next

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by edosignature(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
May God lead our president right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / #EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.