Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? (57097 Views)

JSS1 Textbook Teaching Masturbation As Abstinence Causes Outrage / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Topiipii(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Olanna (Red, Teacher)
Amina (Green, Lawyer)
Chiamaka (Yellow, Doctor)

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Histrings08(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by don4real18(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chiamaka -Yellow- Doctor, Amaka- Green- Lawyer Olanna- Red- Teacher
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by RingimKabir(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
ikbnice:
name of the textbook, the author, publisher, year of publication and the page of this puzzle.

For wetin now?

Lol
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by dracosith(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stanislaus17:
... Incorrect sir!
he is correct. Otherwise prove him wrong
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by FORTHOPE: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
ilevic:
Guy, today is the 30th of June, yet salary never show and u are here asking me which doctor wear red and which lawyer wear green or the teacher that wear yellow. Anything wey dem like make den wear
...pally, l have never had a good laff in a very long while, ur seriousness is cracking my ribcage seriously, u just made me laff real hard and good...hu dress epp?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by FORTHOPE: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
ilevic:
Guy, today is the 30th of June, yet salary never show and u are here asking me which doctor wear red and which lawyer wear green or the teacher that wear yellow. Anything wey dem like make den wear
...d economy is not smiling n guys no happy my bro...hu dress color help?
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Malawian(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yoruba people should not try to answer the question. next thing now we will hear wole soyinka or nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by francizy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stanislaus17:
Who's Who?
There are three friends. Amina is older than the one with the RED dress,but younger than the DOCTOR.
Olanna is younger than the one with the YELLOW dress,while Chiamaka is older than the one with the GREEN dress. The TEACHES is younger than the LAWYER.
Give the colour of dress and profession of each friend from youngest to oldest...
This puzzled me for a while until i got the answer..you can try

Oldest to youngest:

1. Chiamaka - Dr - Yellow
2. Amina - Lawyer- Green
3. Olana - Teacher - Red

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by saintdennis(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oche211:
From the youngest to oldest, we have;
Olanna who wears a Red dress nd she is a Teacher.
Amina, Green dress nd a lawyer.
Chiamaka, yellow dress and a doctor.
Cc
Lalasticlala, smellymouth

Guy u sabi... it's a critical reasoning Q.
Probabilities
Had to use A> R < Doc. Y/G -lawyer/teacher
O < Y. R/G-
C > G. R/Y-

Hint: teacher < lawyer

Amina being younger than the doc could only be a teacher or lawyer! Thus to solve the puzzle all I needed to know is who's Amina older than? RED!
Thus Amina must be a lawyer!
Olana is the teacher and RED
While chiamaka is the doctor,

As for colour Olana is red leaving only yellow n green remaining.

Chiamaka > green thus chi could wear red or yellow.

Well Olana is red thus chi is left with yellow. While Amina is green

By the way @op I see hausa and igbo name...no yoruba? Why?
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by nwaanambra1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oche211:

Cc

is smellymouth a MOD now undecided undecided

if yes then thats bad men!!! sad sad sad

no wonder av not been seeing his memes of late! angry angry angry

that means he will no longer be giving us those fantastic, intelligent and delightful memes! sad sad

and i noticed that his girlfriend have been trying to fill in by posting memes - but they just cant be like that of smellymouth angry

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL! angry

anyway sha congrats to him - at least he will be earning 70k every month as salary - that will go a long way in taking care of his smellymouth! cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Virginkpekus(f): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let buhari solve it to prove that he actually wrote waec.
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by dahmie2013: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oche211:
From the youngest to oldest, we have;
Olanna who wears a Red dress nd she is a Teacher.
Amina, Green dress nd a lawyer.
Chiamaka, yellow dress and a doctor.
Cc
Same ans 4 me!
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by banky222: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
temmym4:
I took the liberty of jotting it down on a piece of paper for the benefit of those who doesn't understand and those who wants to use it as an expo cheesy cheesy cheesy.

no mind my poor handwriting abeg. #CoversFace

This Biro is too fake. Try Leo smart next time.
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by 0ubenji(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
ikbnice:
name of the textbook, the author, publisher, year of publication and the page of this puzzle.
Haha..see wickedness
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by lolawilliams(f): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
O.P, I've been trying it for over an hour and i keep on getting the same answer.

Red-Teacher-olanna

Green-Lawyer-Amina

Yellow-Doctor-Chiamaka
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by sagaxity(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
From youngest to oldest...
Olanna---red dress---teacher
Aminna---green dress--- lawyer
Chiamaka---yellow dress---doctor
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by ikbnice(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
0ubenji:
Haha..see wickedness
reference material nah not wickedness.
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Oche211(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
nwaanambra1:

is smellymouth a MOD now undecided undecided

if yes then thats bad men!!! sad sad sad

no wonder av not been seeing his memes of late! angry angry angry

that means he will no longer be giving us those fantastic, intelligent and delightful memes! sad sad

and i noticed that his girlfriend have been trying to fill in by posting memes - but they just cant be like that of smellymouth angry

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL! angry

anyway sha congrats to him - at least he will be earning 70k every month as salary - that will go a long way in taking care of his smellymouth! cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
he's nt a mod oo. Na me just say make i call the nigga
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by NaijaCuzin: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
ikbnice:
it should be General maths
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by wordychap: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Youngest to eldest
Olanna; red, Teacher
amina; green, Lawyer
Chiamaka; yellow, Doctor
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stanislaus17:
Who's Who?
There are three friends. Amina is older than the one with the RED dress,but younger than the DOCTOR.
Olanna is younger than the one with the YELLOW dress,while Chiamaka is older than the one with the GREEN dress. The TEACHES is younger than the LAWYER.
Give the colour of dress and profession of each friend from youngest to oldest...

starting from the oldest to youngest:

1. Chiamaka - doctor -yellow dress

2. Amina - teacher - green dress

3. Olanna - lawyer - red dress.

SUDOKU things.
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Anabel(f): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
#reading all the comments while chewing my ekpa
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by temitopeking(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
the copy of your book is pirated copy, get original one to compare
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Alpharezz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stanislaus17:
Who's Who?
Me and Maths

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by guiddoti: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
olanna: Red and teacher
Amina: Green and lawyer
Chiamaka: yellow and doctor

very interesting puzzle that makes you think. where is my lacomb Again ?
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by vislabraye(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stanislaus17:
Who's Who?

Chiamaka- yellow dress, doctor.

Amina- green dress, lawyer.

Olanna- red dress, teacher.
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Stanislaus17:
Who's Who?
from a text book you said what you saw but you never said the name and author of the riddle text...lalastically.
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Nascad: 1:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Olanna, Youngest, Teacher, Red dress
Amina, Older, Lawyer, Green dress
Chiamaka, Oldest, Doctor, Yellow dress.
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Jexbabs: 1:42am On Jul 01, 2016
ikbnice:

lwkm...
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Jexbabs: 1:51am On Jul 01, 2016
#Amina is the doctor in green dress #Olanna is the teacher in red dress #Chiamaka is the lawyer in yellow dress
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Daniyomex(m): 1:54am On Jul 01, 2016
ikbnice:
What is the relevance of all dis questions to the answer required?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.