Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? (57095 Views)

JSS1 Textbook Teaching Masturbation As Abstinence Causes Outrage / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Thobiy(m): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by guiddoti: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2016
ilevic:
Guy, today is the 30th of June, yet salary never show and u are here asking me which doctor wear red and which lawyer wear green or the teacher that wear yellow. Anything wey dem like make den wear
oh na yu bi unpaid worker wey wear lab coat grin
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by princesweetman2(m): 5:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Stanislaus17:
Who's Who?
There are three friends. Amina is older than the one with the RED dress,but younger than the DOCTOR.
Olanna is younger than the one with the YELLOW dress,while Chiamaka is older than the one with the GREEN dress. The TEACHES is younger than the LAWYER.
Give the colour of dress and profession of each friend from youngest to oldest...
This puzzled me for a while until i got the answer..you can try

YOUNGEST - OLANNA, TEACHER, RED DRESS

AMINA, LAWYER, GREEN DRESS

CHIAMAKA, DOCTOR, YELLOW DRESS

AH!! SORRY GUYS, I FORGOT TO CALL U 4 SAHUR shocked
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Stanislaus17(m): 5:58am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=princesweetman2 post=47089418]

like i said..its a JSS1 MATH don't b proud if u got it,it jst proved that u passed through Jss1
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Red Means Stop

Yellow Means Ready

Green Means Go
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Smellymouth: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2016
nwaanambra1:

is smellymouth a MOD now undecided undecided

if yes then thats bad men!!! sad sad sad

no wonder av not been seeing his memes of late! angry angry angry

that means he will no longer be giving us those fantastic, intelligent and delightful memes! sad sad

and i noticed that his girlfriend have been trying to fill in by posting memes - but they just cant be like that of smellymouth angry

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL! angry

anyway sha congrats to him - at least he will be earning 70k every month as salary - that will go a long way in taking care of his smellymouth! cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
grin cheesy

Am not a Mod baba, Relax grin

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by ebubey(f): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
temmym4:
I took the liberty of jotting it down on a piece of paper for the benefit of those who doesn't understand and those who wants to use it as an expo cheesy cheesy cheesy.

no mind my poor handwriting abeg. #CoversFace
Wow nice1...pls explain the logic u used in solving it
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by SweetieConstie(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2016
nwaanambra1:

is smellymouth a MOD now undecided undecided

if yes then thats bad men!!! sad sad sad

no wonder av not been seeing his memes of late! angry angry angry

that means he will no longer be giving us those fantastic, intelligent and delightful memes! sad sad

and i noticed that his girlfriend have been trying to fill in by posting memes - but they just cant be like that of smellymouth angry

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL! angry

anyway sha congrats to him - at least he will be earning 70k every month as salary - that will go a long way in taking care of his smellymouth! cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue

Hahahahahahahaha...gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by nwaanambra1(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

Am not a Mod baba, Relax grin

now that's our smellymouth! one of Nairaland's greats cheesy grin
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by jackima: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2016
this is lyk quadratic color calculation o
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Smellymouth: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2016
nwaanambra1:

now that's our smellymouth! one of Nairaland's greats cheesy grin

Thank you sir!! grin

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by jackie35(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2016
temmym4:
I took the liberty of jotting it down on a piece of paper for the benefit of those who doesn't understand and those who wants to use it as an expo cheesy cheesy cheesy.

no mind my poor handwriting abeg. #CoversFace

see genius
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by ilovetheline: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2016
agoadiv:
from the YOUNGEST TO THE OLDEST

OLANNA wears the red dress and shes the teacher
AMINA wears the green dress and shes the LAWYER.

sure sure i checked the name of the oldest and saw the tribe she from, igbo amaka!!!! doctor!!!

CHIAMAKA IS THE OLDERST, SHE BE DOCTOR O, SHE COLLECT DOCTORATE, SHE THE LIKE WEAR YELLOW DRESS OL THE TIMEcheesy
come on. They are fictious
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by misscabby: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
u r jus confusing yourself
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by piagetskinner(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Took me some mins to come up with an answer...Iv never liked word problems
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Vinakok: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Oahray:
Hmmm... A simpler remake of Einstein's riddle.
The German keeps the fish cheesy
Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by Oahray: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Vinakok:
The German keeps the fish cheesy
baba, your head dey there cool

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? by SenatorJames(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
If Jss1 students are being given this type of task, how come they are failing Mathematics in WAEC and NECO in SS3?

Another puzzle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.