Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President (1240 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / Dear Mr.president, iSaw This In Kigali(pic) Can We Have this Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by AngryNigerian(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Dear Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, though I was one of those who made the system hot for you when you were in office through endless articles and criticisms on national dailies and online blogs, I regret to say that just within 13 months that you relinquished the insignia of power, the prices of essential commodities have gone out of the reach of common people.Things are so bad that Nigerians now steal pot of soup on fire.

Nigeria is now drifting towards the Abacha era. Nigerians have watched and are still watching in aghast as things have suddenly gone awry. No essential basic amenity is working in Nigeria as I write. Your successors have refused to tar a kilometer of road since you left and those roads that you constructed, rehabilitated and reconstructed have been abandoned. The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has been technically scrapped. Of course, things were not rosy under you but today, the situation is worse and pathetic.

Dear Ebele, I want to concur with your critics that you presided over a festival of corruption but common people never had it bad this way when you were in Abuja. We thought the economy was bad then but today it is hemorrhaging. The only thing working presently in Nigeria is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s massive probe of your party’s CAMPAIGN FUNDS.

Nonetheless, the purpose of writing you this epistle is just to inform you that the Kaduna-Abuja Rail that you constructed and the train you bought (which WE called Locomotive product then) will be commissioned in few days' time by President Buhari for the use of Nigerian people.

Dear Ebele, history will be kind to you for being the only President Nigeria ever had that has no skyscraper anywhere on the world. While your predecessor, Olusegun Obasanjo and his deputy, Atiku Abubakar built private universities for themselves and their families, you built 12 and 6 public universities and polytechnics respectively for the use of Nigerians. Thousands of Nigerians got gainful employments through the aforementioned institutions.

The national minimum wage that you gave to Nigerians is now being taken away by those who took power from you. Prices of petrol, cooking gas and kerosene are no more within the reach of common people. Yam, pepper, onion, rice, beans, garri and even corn are gradually becoming the food of the ELITES in Nigeria.

The federal teaching hospitals that you built and upgraded are now at the mercy of no drugs. Medical personnel are now working without motivation. It’s strike everyday in the health sector.

The situation of power supply in Nigeria has gone from bad to poor. Massive jobs lost now pervade the organized private sector.

Entrepreneurs are now wailing as businesses drain down. The automobile motor plants that you facilitated to Nigeria are now returning back to where you brought them from. Sadly and most unfortunately, the media industry that connived with your opponents to send you out of office is still in conviviality with the ELITES to the detriment of the common people.

Dear Ebele, please note that you are not a saint but time and events have proved that majority of your critics are empty barrels. They are noisemakers. Time has showed that they are worse than you. The rights to speech and expression that we enjoyed under you have now moved from rights to privileges. As local and raw your wife Patience was, she never called a sitting governor a MAD DOG. Let me just stop here, sir.

Adeleye wrote from Aafin Compound, Ilogbo-Ekiti, Ekiti state

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by AbbieGee1(f): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2016
I only came to book space.

FTC.

*bye
Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by TI1919(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by BossKratos: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2016
cheesy

This message/thread was endorsed by a frustrated, pained and struggling wailer!

Kindly redirect this piece of _shit letter to otueke!

Cc: DHL!

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by thunder74(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Time never reach to write, we just dey start.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by jay2pee(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Regrets everywhere, Buhari why??

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by Danzakidakura(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2016
BossKratos:
cheesy

by their response you shall know them.one zombie detected .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2016
In God we trust
Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by AngryNigerian(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2016
BossKratos:
cheesy

Hnmmm...

I didn't want to reply you...but on a 2nd thougt

Zombies are so funny...

How do you seem to enjoy this suffering & smiling life of yours, huh?

Tell me you didn't read the piece very well...maybe I will understand! You must have seen a part that showed distaste for crass looting during GEJ's tenure...

Zombies...

Descendants of Boxer in Animal Farm!

Cousins of Lair Mohammed (Squealer)!
Bearers of depressing information!

Worshippers of Napoleon & his nine dogs!

You guys are pathethic relatives of Squealer - who's work is to convince the other 'animals' to support tyranny!!!

Continue...

"Napoleon is always right", "Never you question Napoleon's orders"... those are your slogans...

Can't you see the walls & roof caving in on us all...or are you so obscured, huh?

Continue...

We are all watching...

Soon, bread will be a sauce for only the rich...

Soon, 'pot-of-soup' thieves will graduate...

Soon, fish will join tomatoes to be out of reach...

Biscuits are now from #20 upwards, have you noticed...? Tom-tom & other confectionaries will join the train!

Every good & service seem to demand a piece of the action...you wake up and are greeted with new prices of goods!!!

We've lost the #5...soon, #10 will be in the archives...

Zombies...

Look around you...your membership is dwindling so fast it could soon compete with the Zimbabwean Dollar!

You need WAILERS...

People that can point @ Napoleon and his dogs and say "That's the BAG GUY!"

I don't see 'Sai Buhari' anymore! Why

Do we still have a Constitution?

What is most bizzaire than "Show us your certificate"...& someone resorts to paying Senior lawyers to respond! What response is far-reaching like "This is the certificate" or "Cambridge, display my certificate"!

Before you say 'fhimmm!', don't paste any more thrash here! People now know berra...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by BossKratos: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Danzakidakura:

E pain dis fellow wailer!

My guy if e pain you go and join your brothers in the creeks and wait for the army to come and decapitate you all! Election don end and your candidate was beaten like a conga drum at a fuji festival!

Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by MrDavidson: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2016
A common sense reply back to the writer: The problem we're currently facing didn't begin with the current administration. Before GEJ left, power generation had dipped to nearly 0MW and the pain of crass embezzlement and low oil prices was already taking its toll on Nigerians with more than 25 states unable to pay workers' salaries. It was when Buhari came in that states were given billions of naira in loans. Buhari also paid nearly N500bn being a backlog of what GEJ admin owed to oil marketers.

If this problem had begun a year after Buhari came in, I'd have had every cause to blame him, but not so. The problem was already on before he came in.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by buhahaha: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2016
MrDavidson:
A common sense reply back to the writer: The problem we're currently facing didn't begin with the current administration. Before GEJ left, power generation had dipped to nearly 0MW and the pain of crass embezzlement and low oil prices was already taking its toll on Nigerians with more than 25 states unable to pay workers' salaries. It was when Buhari came in that states were given billions of naira in loans. Buhari also paid nearly N500bn being a backlog of what GEJ admin owed to oil marketers.

If this problem had begun a year after Buhari came in, I'd have had every cause to blame him, but not so. The problem was already on before he came in.
. Bros come and sit down right here am coming let me fine my cane... the funny thing I knw is that, losers always pretend all is well when they have brought big mess to themselves. Alright lie down here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by onimcee1(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Danzakidakura:
coming with beast.
show no mercy to zombies. else they pull u down.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by BossKratos: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Hnmmm...

I didn't want to reply you...but on a 2nd thougt

Zombies are so funny...

How do you seem to enjoy this suffering & smiling life of yours, huh?

Tell me you didn't read the piece very well...maybe I will understand! You must have seen a part that showed distaste for crass looting during GEJ's tenure...

Zombies...

Descendants of Boxer in Animal Farm!

Cousins of Lair Mohammed (Squealer)!
Bearers of depressing information!

Worshippers of Napoleon & his nine dogs!

You guys are pathethic relatives of Squealer - who's work is to convince the other 'animals' to support tyranny!!!

Continue...

"Napoleon is always right", "Never you question Napoleon's orders"... those are your slogans...

Can't you see the walls & roof caving in on us all...or are you so obscured, huh?

Continue...

We are all watching...

Soon, bread will be a sauce for only the rich...

Soon, 'pot-of-soup' thieves will graduate...

Soon, fish will join tomatoes to be out of reach...

Biscuits are now from #20 upwards, have you noticed...? Tom-tom & other confectionaries will join the train!

Every good & service seem to demand a piece of the action...you wake up and are greeted with new prices of goods!!!

We've lost the #5...soon, #10 will be in the archives...

Zombies...

Look around you...your membership is dwindling so fast it could soon compete with the Zimbabwean Dollar!

You need WAILERS...

People that can point @ Napoleon and his dogs and say "That's the BAG GUY!"

I don't see 'Sai Buhari' anymore! Why

Do we still have a Constitution?

What is most bizzaire than "Show us your certificate"...& someone resorts to paying Senior lawyers to respond! What response is far-reaching like "This is the certificate" or "Cambridge, display my certificate"!

Before you say 'fhimmm!', don't paste any more thrash here! People now know berra...

The inconsequential ramblings of a daft wailing animal!

Chai! Even my son laughed at this _retarded post, and he is only 4!

My brother if suffering is your own portion abeg try and change the dimension in which your destiny is currently stuck!

And 1 last thing, wetin be BAG GUY? Abi buhari don dey work for "bagco super sack?"

On 2nd thought, If I may ask, you don eat today so? Because "alarm breeds confusion" you know?

Lmfao!!!
Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by Bizibi(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2016
MrDavidson:

clap fr yourself....
Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by AngryNigerian(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
BossKratos:

The inconsequential ramblings of a daft wailing animal!

Chai! Even my son laughed at this _retarded post, and he is only 4!

My brother if suffering is your own portion abeg try and change the dimension in which your destiny is currently stuck!

And 1 last thing, wetin be BAG GUY? Abi buhari don dey work for "bagco super sack?"

On 2nd thought, If I may ask, you don eat today so? Because "alarm breeds confusion" you know?
Lmfao!!!

Soory ooo, I never knew that it was you oo! You know, I thought you were the other of your deranged friend that stays at the other trashpit...

...& oh you finally got her pregnant? Chai, after people kept chasing you away from her, eh? You still got the old mad woman pregnant?

& she gave you a boy? Wow! The boy is four already! Stop getting your fellow deranged people pregnant naa...or is it the new Zombie way

Shift jòöòòrr make I see better people!!!
Re: Dear Mr. Ebele: An Epistle To The Most Abused President by AngryNigerian(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrDavidson:

Come...wey u? Nò let me release my anger oo! See this one oo...#500billion was released & so what? I thought your Napoleon said that there was nothing like subsidy? Nd'ire ite-n'ani!!! Nine-tongued leaders!!

Zombies! Napoleonites!

Always finding new ways to defend their god!!!

Call a spade, a spade...the present govt. (in a bid to shield their ineptitude) has failed, & is now struggling in shame to cover the open secret - we are doomed! SMH

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To Nigerian Independence Day Celebration / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze / Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.