Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (37559 Views)

South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by AleAirHub(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
That Statement From Presidency Is A Real Treat That Has Many Meaning In A Real Scene....

The Screenplay Now Looks Like : Witch-hunt... tongue tongue tongue

Confuse Three Arms Of Govt...
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
The first poster: we dont need to drag words with you. We hav accepted your confirmed fool. Those who you support that dont even know your forked image would soon go down the cold Ice sea just Like WW2 Hitler's Bismarck
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by bejick(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
The statement from the Federal Government echoes amplitudes of selective justice. When you ask a Senate President and Deputy President to resign or face justice it actually means when they resign they will no longer face justice.

In essence, facing judgment is basically consequence of their positions in the Senate. This, we call, jungle justice in my world, and that is justice not by the constitution but justice on the sentiments of the ruling executive President.

If Saraki and Ekweremadu are guilty, let them face the consitutional justice except Buhari wants to be remembered as that fellow that failed twice in one lifetime. As a military dictator he failed woefully, Col. Tunde Idiagbon was the Liahona of that administration, yet Buhari takes the glory for something he did not do, for efforts of doing nothing.

I am not biased when I say, that there is little an O'level holder can achieve in 21st century, need I say more about someone who did not even write the exams ? Buhari is guilty of the same offense that he is hunting Saraki and Ekweremadu for. Buhari forged his O'level result and we all know it. But we forgave him and gave him the benefits of doubts.

Why cant this old man allow the polity to rest and present a blue of the economy after a year in office ?

My brothers and sisters of nairaland, are we not tired ?

the bolded carry me up from my chair knack me for ground, I jus phat out loud(Pol)
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by tomakint: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But my only worry is that its taking time.
Me too but its a question of time now I see Saraki kissing the Senate goodbye soon
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by Hafyz23(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
kenkenn:
Maybe they want the same for

Fayose that is why they are also chasing him.

Anyway, let them fight their fight

Afterall, when they are enjoying, they keep

It on a low key
Thank you for your post. Let them fight their fight as their friendship did not yield any good result. May be their fight would.
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by slap1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
babeface3:
The question I am asking is: does resignation absolve one of criminal charges? when you make such statement, does it not say much about the aim of such charges, talking of the ill fated intent of the executive? I hold my peace for now!

Thoughtful observation. Resignation in exchange for freedom. Who suffers? The masses. They're all the same, politicans.
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by KINGinVAHALA: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
tomakint:

Me too but its a question of time now I see Saraki kissing the Senate goodbye soon

I prefer a wish of saraki going to jail this moment than me winning a 1 million naira jackpot.

Hope you re good bro??

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by tomakint: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I prefer a wish of saraki going to jail this moment than me winning a 1 million naira jackpot.

Hope you re good bro??
You have said it all bro. Yeah I am fine
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by mikejegede(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
THEY SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS,NOT STEPPING DOWN....
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by KINGinVAHALA: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
tomakint:

You have said it all bro. Yeah I am fine

Good to know we re on the same page here and I'm so sure same applies to majority Nigerians.

I sent you a pm, you got it??
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by dracosith(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Movie Title...."CHASE TO RESIGNATION" season1
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by tomakint: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good to know we re on the same page here and I'm so sure same applies to majority Nigerians.

I sent you a pm, you got it??
Ok I got it... Check ur mail
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by JoNach: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
BTW , so if they both resign the charges will be dropped against them? From the way the SGF speaks that has been their motive all along, what a govt!!
If Saraki and Ike is removed or they eventually step down is that what will give us @ least 16hours power supply? Is that what will salvage our crumbling economy? Is that what will help stop high rate of inflation,unemployment,insecurity and many other challenges facing the nation this period.all we hear everyday is efcc and arresting and judicary summoning , no positive news on development and the plans for the money saved from their so called subsidy on the increase of fuel price to #145 . This is absolutely cluelessness and the unpreparedness of the ruling party to steer the affairs of the nation. Pathetic!!. I weep for this nation plus the supporters of this present govt because they are dying in silence and keep placing their hope on mere mortals (blacked skinned for that matter ) .

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by agitator: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
JBismarck:
MODIFIED: Cane you imagine! Sarakill and Ewuremadu have the gut to tell us that their prosecution is being fuelled by the executive. I guess it is the same executive that made them forge the Standing Rules of the House by pointing fully loaded gun on their heads abi? Kwontinu, there's God. Awon weyrey, ndi ara, any ofia, seriki mokashi.

To even think some youths are with them in this their lame defence beats me.

Bismarck say so. Quote me.

So, resignation is now the sentence for forgery, hmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by klbakare(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
babeface3:
The question I am asking is: does resignation absolve one of criminal charges? when you make such statement, does it not say much about the aim of such charges, talking of the ill fated intent of the executive? I hold my peace for now!

I believe they can rewrite their wrong by trading the ill gotten position for the right course to take place. An example is the anti-corruption war where people are told to return the money they stole or face prosecution. Metuh now as agreed to one of such offer so that he can be in peace.
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by negros: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whether they Resign or not they are going to be jail. quote me
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by bluebabyboy1: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
babeface3:

Reasoning like this is why they will always refer to us as ''backward''. When an exalted office is dragged into a case as degrading as this, the best option is usually for the occupant of the position to step aside - but Nigerians will never do that. Take a good look at David Cameron; despite the fact that Brexit wasnt his fault, still, he decided to step down because he believes the people do not believe in his visions anymore. Just SMH for you lots!!!
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by agitator: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
babeface3:

You be your papa pikin, no need to go do DNA test. wink wink wink
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by bodeface: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
tammie24:
No! They won't resign

Let the FG kiss their asses

It's obvious the FG is the one behind all these allegations and they will fail

By the way former speaker Salisu buhari just like the tyrant in aso rock also forged his certificate which is a more serious offence

He should even be in jail but Saraki and Ekweremadu changed Senate rules that was outdated I don't see the offence here
When we look at things in this nation, I want us to always be objective, outburst based on sentiments like the one above will continue to hurt this nation, when we support what's wrong in the name of sentiments, leaving the matter for Mathias will only end up creating a disordered nation like we are currently experiencing, the real matter is did they forge the standing rule or not?
That you see forgery as a small case because everyone is doing it tells so much about you, I pray you will understand. Let's begin to create a better Nigeria for comming generation if we aren't interested in changing the order of things in our generation. Long live Nigeria
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by KINGinVAHALA: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
tomakint:
Ok I got it... Check ur mail
Replied, sir!
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by agitator: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
bluebabyboy1:

Reasoning like this is why they will always refer to us as ''backward''. When an exalted office is dragged into a case as degrading as this, the best option is usually for the occupant of the position to step aside - but Nigerians will never do that. Take a good look at David Cameron; despite the fact that Brexit wasnt his fault, still, he decided to step down because he believed the people didnt believe in his visions anymore. Just SMH for you lots!!!

oranges and apples.

Cameron resigned because he felt that since he couldn't convince his people to vote in for remain in EU, then they don't trust him. It is not a criminal case.

According to your masters, someone commits forgery, it a criminal case and resigning does not absolve the suspect/convict of the crime. wink wink wink
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by FreeBoss: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
he who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by tomakint: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Replied, sir!
Replied to
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
rose54321:
This SGF sef really doesn't know diplomacy and or how perform his job function.
Wonder where Buhari gets these kind of people from

The same way the Adamu said the president is not mandated by the constitution to follow federal character in any appointments other than ministerial.

If he continues to perform below par and talk recklessly, we, Nigerians will call for his SACK.

I am not in support of the alleged alteration of the Senate book, yes Saraki and co should face their trial but we don't need to hear if from the SGF, RATHER THE SGF OFFICE IS NOT EXEPECTED TO RELEASE SUCH STATEMENTS.
Saraki attacked the federal government. So also did Ekweremadu. The SGF has every right to put records straight!
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by hero2000: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
babeface3:

I am surprised that many people cannot detect when they are being deceived and scammed by misleading headlines. The comments I read shows the crook reporter succeeded in his agenda at mind control.

That said there is no where the SGF said anything close to that. The journalist only mischievously drew the inference. What the SGF said is even in the case of Salisu Buhari in 1999 he resigned and the then govt didn't prosecute him. He didn't say this govt would do that.
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by muchmonie2016(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
WATCHOVER:

Anything about the name Buhari goes with Forging of certificate.
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by karbridals(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
So when they resign their sins will be forgiven? I weep for Nigeria and the present government.. nomore freedom of speech.
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by tammie24: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
bodeface:

When we look at things in this nation, I want us to always be objective, outburst based on sentiments like the one above will continue to hurt this nation, when we support what's wrong in the name of sentiments, leaving the matter for Mathias will only end up creating a disordered nation like we are currently experiencing, the real matter is did they forge the standing rule or not?
That you see forgery as a small case because everyone is doing it tells so much about you, I pray you will understand. Let's begin to create a better Nigeria for comming generation if we aren't interested in changing the order of things in our generation. Long live Nigeria
mr selective objectivity

Did buhari lie about his certificate yes or no?

People like you are the problem we have in this country!
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by notoriousbabe: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
I dey site now with Aminat508 Prettythicksme VickyRotex osusumustflow funjosh and eleko1 where we dey sell biscuits shegum gala sobo lacasera bread q beans to the people building their prison
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by bionixs: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
YOU ARE VERY STUPID PERSON
JBismarck:
MODIFIED: Cane you imagine! Sarakill and Ewuremadu have the gut to tell us that their prosecution is being fuelled by the executive. I guess it is the same executive that made them forge the Standing Rules of the House by pointing fully loaded gun on their heads abi? Kwontinu, there's God. Awon weyrey, ndi ara, any ofia, seriki mokashi.

To even think some youths are with them in this their lame defence beats me.

Bismarck say so. Quote me.
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by Cannonleo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Now who can deny that the executive has a hand in their predicament
Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by KINGinVAHALA: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
tomakint:

Replied to
same sir and thanks for the advice, I have done what you asked me to do, you can check out the new one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.