Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) (12010 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ayobee:
nice story...pls update oo smileynice story...pls update oo

Am done with the story, a new one comes up next week..

Just incase you missed my previously published stories, you can check here http://gospelbreed.com/collection-of-all-stories/

smiley smiley
Re: The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
lalasticlala Oya come and read oh! smiley
Re: The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) by michaelolayinka(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks for the mention bro . I'm following you bumper to bumper
Re: The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
michaelolayinka:
Thanks for the mention bro . I'm following you bumper to bumper

Thank You! smiley
Re: The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) by Caylia(f): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2016
I came late but tanx for the mention.

Nice story you have there........more strength to you

1 Like

Re: The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) by Olajhidey22(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Caylia:
I came late but tanx for the mention.

Nice story you have there........more strength to you

Amen... Thanks for coming by smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos / Top Nigerian Book Publishers Still Active / Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.