Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? (5699 Views)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by Prime2cute(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Can a Girl Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? .....Yes*** This is a common question in the minds of females, especially the teenage girls. However, the answer to this question is truly Yes and No. The Yes and No answer depends on individual's definition of Virginity. Because the word can mean different thing to different people. Some defines it as never having intercourse with a partner. Which of course, that is the most accurate definition of virginity. If that's your own definition, then, the answer to the question above is "NO". You can't lose your virginity without having sexual intercourse. But some name a girl virgin, until she looses her "Hymen". The hymen is a thin piece of tissue (flesh) that partially covers the opening of the virgx.xxxx It is an elastic skin that could stretch back and forth. Yet, this hymen could tear even without having sex. Therefore, if virginity, to you, means having the hymen unbroken, then a girl can lose her virginity without sexual intercourse. Hymen could be broken due to other practices like: 1. Using a Tampon A girl could cause the hymen to be broken using a tampon. A tampon is a cylindrical mass of absorbent material, primarily used as a feminine hygiene product. It is designed to be easily inserted into the vagixxxx during menstruation and absorb the user's menstrual flow. Some girls like tampons because they find them more comfortable than pads. 2. Playing Sports Some sports like Football and basketball are sports that require a lot of movement and jumping could cause damage to the hymen. Excessive movement may harm girls who are still virgins, possibly causing them to lose their virginity. 3. Horse and Bike Riding This is a sport that has high percentage chance of damaging the hymen. Due to then excessive movement and vibration occurring in this part of the girl's body, she could lose her hymen. 4. Nevertheless, some are born without a hymen
Re: Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by temitope28(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
The wise man listens while the madman speaks but the madman won't listen while the wise man speaks
temitope28:
You need christ badly

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by Prime2cute(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
temitope28:
You need christ badly
Are you sure you can read and understand properly?
Re: Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by Oppypoppy: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Very Educative. Good eye opener.
Re: Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
I only came 2 read comments
Re: Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maybe I belong to number 4 cool
Re: Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? by nnachukz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Juliana come o. Read this slowly and completely. You see, I told you, you are no longer a virgin. You started shouting God forbid. That guy that saw you taking your bath used his eyes to pierce and break the thing. I can restore it if only you give me chance to do so with Dickson's help.

(1) (Reply)

Weird Islands That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head / 'How I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Teenage Daughter' / Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.