Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland (2661 Views)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
KnightRod:
Hating on someone is just proof you have nothing better to do.
WORD
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by NnamdiN: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
A lot of them(politics section) grin their usernames start with O... H.... M....M again P...P again.

I wouldn't use the word "hate" but I stop reading whenever I come across their posts or just close the thread grin grin grin

They're all on the zombie side of the divide grin grin grin and one na MODa4uker cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Done cheesy
thanksgrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Makydebbie, you nor dey plait your hair?
come and plait it for me na

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
I said dislike not hate
firstking01:
Why would you hate on somebody you 've not even met?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why do u say so? That is harsh
slimthugchimee:
yeah I will say it......I HATE ALL NAIRALAND LADIES........damn ugly things......let them come and get me,am waiting for them
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
come and plait it for me na

I could help you with the one beneath your waist.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I could help you with the one beneath your waist.
so ya trying to say that place is very bushy ehn!...the thunder that will fire you ehn..still dey smoke weed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
so ya trying to say that place is very bushy ehn!...the thunder that will fire you ehn..still dey smoke weed

I don't know na except you prove me right.

Really! I send it back to the sender.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I don't know na except you prove me right.

Really! I send it back to the sender.
better recieve it..which one be sender
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
better recieve it..which one be sender

So is it bushy or trimmed? How does your boyfriend like it?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

So is it bushy or trimmed? How does your boyfriend like it?
smh...ur matter pass me..
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by jonaifame22(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
angryI dislike jonaifame 22
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
smh...ur matter pass me..

cheesy. You look like a virgin though. I once told you dat, right? I have a feeling that you have started shagging.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

cheesy. You look like a virgin though. I once told you dat, right? I have a feeling that you have started shagging.
smh...goodnight

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
sure will...pls goan like my new dpwink

can I also "goan" like it? I see it is brand new.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 3:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Ioannes:

can I also "goan" like it? I see it is brand new.
oya goan like it too

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by YINKS89(m): 4:15am On Jul 01, 2016
I dislike d mods coz dey re nt wah most of u fink of dem 2 be.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Family house.... how was ur day?

The handsome is talking back to me cheesy
I feel good now. Just staring at your family house wall. tongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by BoboFashion(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

The handsome is talking back to me cheesy I feel good now. Just staring at your family house wall. tongue
Lol, funny babe. Good morning and how was ur night?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Lol, funny babe. Good morning and how was ur night?

I'm clumsy actually if I can see such handsome man standing on that beautiful wall... grin my night was cool.how are you?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by BoboFashion(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm clumsy actually if I can see such handsome man standing on that beautiful wall... grin my night was cool.how are you?

This babe sef, you have sweet mouth haba! Lol
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by cindyrocks(f): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2016
I dislike HungerBAD's lies.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2016
I don't dislike anyone for now.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by nsogbuMod(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2016
I don't hate anybody I just hate stupidity
Re: Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland by nsogbuMod(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Yuneehk:

He's lonely. Ignore him
on a serious note y'all a fugly damn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Not Dirty And Can Cause Sickness? / Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today / I Am In Love With A Married Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.