Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance (5245 Views)

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by tolulope2021(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mine is that, she doesn't get jealous at all. She doesn't even check my phone if I have a crush or not.
And the girl love me, no be small and I know it.

Let's know yours.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by skedman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odeeee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by mediocre(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
tolulope2021:
Mine is that, she doesn't get jealous at all. She doesn't even check my phone if I have a crush or not.

Let's know yours.
Hahahaha you know nothing Jon Snow grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
tolulope2021:

Let's know yours.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
She too like condoms and she knows am anti-condom. I like raw like undiluted palm wine , that was why we parted ways.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Blackhawk01: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Op izz on a long thing. cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by mofeoluwadassah: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
i hate a guy that snores
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
she doesn't use cream

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
He's not a chelsea fan. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Saintsammurai(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
My partner is playstation4, it keeps me entertain, i dnt have to buy recharge card for her, give her gifts, give her cash and take her outing... playstation4 is the best partner ever...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by IamLEGEND1: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
what the guy above me said.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Mznaett: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielmoore:
she doesn't use cream

Lwkmd...

You say? shocked
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by MeLissa74: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
She too like condoms and she knows am anti-condom. I like raw like undiluted palm wine , that was why we parted ways.
Really.... so when pregnancy comes, she'll face it all alone

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by amakadihot87(f): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Side boo who gets jealous........meanwhile he knows fully well that he is not d main guy
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Histrings08(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
She always wants to impress everybody.. Too immature for my liking
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
skedman:
Odeeee
U get d guy bad bad
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
He doesn't last in bed, any small thing I want to come.. That's why I left him anyways, dude was a chronic Masturbator before we met

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Rucheen(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Not giving me space

I can't flirt in peace
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by phintohlar(f): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rucheen:
Not giving me space
I can't flirt in peace
chai
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by unapapadeycraze: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

she wise na. when no be only you be the customer. awon eyan lavedacheesy.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by jejemanito: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's a trend-chaser. Pursuing anything in vogue as her destiny to be part of undecided

^^^ My crush that is undecided

Our relationship exists in my head undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by joelens007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nairaland is bae....
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by knax: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
missbeckykisses:
He doesn't last in bed, any small thing I want to come.. That's why I left him anyways, dude was a chronic Masturbator before we met

hey,u school in abia state university??
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
missbeckykisses:
It's obvious you are still a little girl
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Don't worry,continue being anti condom gangs,when e happen,HIV precisely,no come nairaland they cry for us o & start to they preach gospel of how abstinence is the best o.Undiluted palm wine ni or undiluted babe oku ,we will still find out.

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by kizolo(m): 1:24am On Sep 16, 2017
She doesn't give head. Too bad!
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by jworos(m): 1:40am On Sep 16, 2017
She's too generous and people take advantage of that.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by voyy: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i hate a guy that snores
i dnt snore, been crushing on u from littoral
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by mofeoluwadassah: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
voyy:

i dnt snore, been crushing on u from littoral
hmmm....how do you know i went to littoral
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by voyy: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmm....how do you know i went to littoral

cos i attended houdegbe and ecotes nd stay around kola nd sango
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by mofeoluwadassah: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2017
voyy:

cos i attended houdegbe and ecotes nd stay around kola nd sango
whats your name
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Flashh: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
Side boo who gets jealous........meanwhile he knows fully well that he is not d main guy
Hoeniranu.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. / Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.