Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! (827 Views)

Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs / Photos Of An Oyibo Squeezing His Naija Girlfriend's B00bs At A Beach / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hehehehe... I got you! *perv side glance*

Well, we at The Bluntt community stumbled on this made in Nigeria running game thought we'd share. So...

Do you love Temple Run or Subway Surfer? Then YOU will love this week's Fresh Juice addiction: Gidi Run! Check it Out: http://m-game.mtnonline.com/app!appDetail.action?app.id=10016021000057085 #ā€ˇProudlyNaija

Heads up! It would cost you N200 airtime...Lol

Stumbled on any FRESH JUICE and would like to share, you can send me a message on :

Email: hellobluntt@gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/thebluntt
Twitter: @The_Bluntt
Instagram: @the.bluntt
Google+: The Bluntt
BBM Channel: C00305254

Re: Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! by abbeyology88(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
What!!! Tha!!! .........
U, OP, if I catch u hehn!!!
U go smell pepper!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! by khristals(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
so we'll be jumping on danfo buses and stuff? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
yes oooo... you can imagine how funny and weird that iss... who wouldn't relate to it grin
khristals:
so we'll be jumping on danfo buses and stuff? grin
Re: Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Heehehehe... Catcher!!! shey you've checked out the fresh juice tongue wink
abbeyology88:
What!!! Tha!!! .........

U, OP, if I catch u hehn!!!

U go smell pepper!

Re: Fresh Juice: The Only Orange You Should Squeezing Right Now! by abbeyology88(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
thebluntt:
Heehehehe... Catcher!!! shey you've checked out the fresh juice tongue wink

Wetin concern me with dat kind of Juice.

I no check am Jooor tongue

I think say na real Juice u dey talk, I come enter come b disappointed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? / Man Dress Totally Like A Girl' Be Careful! She Is A Man (photos) / Husband's Vs Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.