Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? (830 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by derindel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
I am in a long distance relationship with a girl
Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by bigiyaro(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jst relax d technical advisers will soon be here.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by eph12(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bros for now I will advice you do what's best for your career. If you move close to her and you don't do well financially she will leave you for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by derindel(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:
Bros for now I will advice you do what's best for your career. If you move close to her and you don't do well financially she will leave you for someone else.

you have a point, but even right now where I am, I not doing good at all, trying my luck somewhere else is certain but starting it from her place is what i am confuse about.
Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by eph12(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
derindel:

you have a point, but even right now where I am, I not doing good at all, trying my luck somewhere else is certain but starting it from her place is what i am confuse about.
If you sure your business will do well at her place then you don't have anything to worry about. But if it doesn't do well and you end up losing her that's double wahala for dead body.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by derindel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
[b][/b]
eph12:

If you sure your business will do well at her place then you don't have anything to worry about.
But if it doesn't do well and you end up losing her that's double wahala for dead body.
thats my worry, and that why need others to advice me before I take any step
Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by classichsy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
You r nothing wtout good career even to your gf but you are someone with good career without relationship. Plan and digst your choiceS

derindel:
I am in a long distance relationship with a girl I met on Facebook. the relationship is three years now. I had visited her twice and we've had sex. the relationship is not without its own troubles. we quarrelled a lot and we often end up settle our own dispute. she had cheated in the the past and I forgave her. I am not a saint either though by her action she thinks I am not sleeping with anyone except her.

I love her a lot and right now I am contemplating moving to the state where she is schooling because my business is not doing well where I am right now and I also intend moving to another state later with her if things doesn't work out eventually after she graduates.

I intend raising enough money to start life over again, close to her.

Today while i was thinking about it, i came to a conclusion that my main intention for wanting to relocate wasn't to better my business but to be close to her but my problem now is that though her family knows about me but she has never visited me for once. though she offered to come at some point when we started dating but i refuse because I felt I should do the first visiting as the guy. but after then, she hasn't being insistent about it.

please guys, is my plan to relocate to her place a smart move or not?

please i need urgent and mature advice.

cc
farano,
Rocktation

and everyone in romance section please I need help advice.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by derindel(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
advice please
Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by kidman96(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
derindel:
I am in a long distance relationship with a girl

I love her a lot and right now I am contemplating moving to the state where she is schooling because my business is not doing well where I am right now and I also intend moving to another state later with her if things doesn't work out eventually after she graduates.

I intend raising enough money to start life over again, close to her.

Today while i was thinking about it, i came to a conclusion that my main intention for wanting to relocate wasn't to better my business but to be close to her but my problem now is that though her family knows about me but she has never visited me for once. though she offered to come at some point when we started dating but i refuse because I felt I should do the first visiting as the guy. but after then, she hasn't being insistent about it.

please guys, is my plan to relocate to her place a smart move or not?

please i need urgent and mature advice.

cc
farano,
Rocktation

and everyone in romance section please I need help advice.

You better focus on bettering your life instead of running after a lady that will dump you for another guy if things don't work out for you financially and won't care if you made so much sacrifices for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Another case of misplaced priorities...Lawwd hv mercy on ur pikins dem

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by Sexxkillz: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
You're in a prime state of confusion.

Your business isn't moving in one state, and you want to move to another? What do you do when your business doesn't move in the state you're moving to? You'll move to another state?

Let's be very factual here. Your worst mistake will be to move to another state where your crush is living, cos with the current state you're in, you're ready to spend your last card on this girl. Coupled with the fact that your business isn't moving, and there's no "business boom" guarantee in the state you're rushing to. Some way somehow, your resources will dwindle to the point that you can no longer provide for that girl up to the high standard that you set for yourself. And then, you'll expect her to remain with you and suffer the consequences of your misinformed decision and when she refuses to stay with you, you'll run to nairaland and create a thread about how Nigerian girls are useless because a girl "ate your money"?

Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Let's be very factual here. Your worst mistake will be to move to another state where your crush is living, cos with the current state you're in, you're ready to spend your last card on this girl. Coupled with the fact that your business isn't moving, and there's no "business boom" guarantee in the state you're rushing to. Some way somehow, your resources will dwindle to the point that you can no longer provide for that girl up to the high standard that you set for yourself. And then, you'll expect her to remain with you and suffer the consequences of your misinformed decision and when she refuses to stay with you, you'll run to nairaland and create a thread about how Nigerian girls are useless because a girl "ate your money"?

Receive sense.

LOL, IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THE OP IS BLIND, LAME, DUMB, PARALYZED, DEAF, CRIPPLED, LOST, CONFUSED, BRAIN DEAD, WHATEVER.... YOU NAME IT.

I'VE GOT THE TOOLS, LET'S BOGGLE HIS SKULL AND SEE IF HE HASN'T COOKED HIS BRAIN IN JOLLOF RICE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S / Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? / This Woman & Her Daughter Were Seen Wandering Around Arepo, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.