Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (62047 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by icnsystem(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Good old days!!!,i was a legendary lover boy and vetran love letter writer back then.Had i known such letters will bring back relish of good days.I wouldn't have destroyed them. grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by joowealth(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2016
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you made my day!
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by lloydmuna2(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Menh my mum catch the one I wrote to someone,, Hahaha I can never forget the Mass beating
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by mrtayesynchro(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2016
christiese:
Letter of Life. grin cool

OP am also a victim and my catchy phrase is "if loving u is a crime i'll rather be a criminal".i bought some snack for the girl and d plan was for my pal to deliver d snacks cos i was too shy only for my friend to devour the snack:i later asked her if she liked d snack i gave my friend to give her and she said she didn't get any snack from any of my friend because my friend eatthe snack cos he thought i wouldnt be bold enough to ask the girl about it.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Phunmyne(f): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2016
christiese:
Letter of Life. grin cool
wow! not about the letter... but the date... my womb exit day. lols
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Phunmyne:

wow! not about the letter... but the date... my womb exit day. lols
wow nice grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by isaiah1993(m): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
grin
grin
donbenedict:
grin
Hahaha! ogbeni that latter strong..
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by EOOJ(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Missonas:

Hehehe... whatever that means

Who else remembers this...Mistakes are mine corrections are yours grin
ha shocked Na wa o.... grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by NigerianScholar: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
grin
Chai, see waste of ftc
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by emmanok24(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2016
I wrote such letter and got wanked by the girl! We ended up been good friends till date.

My wife laughed so hard when I told her the story! grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by sixtus3606(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
oya knack ya head for wall
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Dynamitehimself(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Lolz
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by lildush(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Hahahah i remember.. I do am well well well
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by donbenedict(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Chai, see waste of ftc
grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by holluphemydavid(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Chai, I wrote dis kind of letter to a girl in my class back den, and d letter eventually got to my class teacher and I was flogged #lol
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:
I was just helping them deliver the letters to each other. I was the class smallie. No one wanna toast a small rat. grin
grin grin That figure I'm seeing in your dp is no more that of a small rat o...
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by winetapper: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2016
AleAirHub:
Chai.... memories is great. I was exporter of letters on behalf of my sharp class mate then. It was only when I was in Ss1 I try it and it works & the other mission was worst because the letter was mistaken handle to TOBI jealous sister who later report me. the parents of the girl called out my parents that I should stay away from their daughter...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by jackima: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2016
........I hope you are enjoying the atmospheric humidity......time and time! What a life!
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by chiadikobi1990: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol you guys will not kill me I also wrote this kind of letter.I know must people here will not understand this letter
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by olanshile2016(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2016
ma nigga, and you must DEAD o

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Deztro(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2016
prof800:
I wrote a lot of these kind of letters, for my friends tho.
You hear: "prof pls write me one sweet love letter to Funke with big big grammar".
Me: "but you'll buy me buns and zobo in break time abi...?".
hehehe. grin

But when it was my turn SS2, I didn't write a letter, I wrote a short poem and memorized it. Then decided to recite it to her in front of everyone.
She didn't even let me finish (I don dey forget the lines by den sef), she just smiled, held my hands and walked away with me. Shikena! smiley

in front of the class prof u try o.
If she come say no nko watin u for do,??
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by firstking01(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
shebi absence of liver nor gree u go the Uyo ni? grin
You funny gangrin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by firstking01(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2016
stubbornman:
you sef you kuku get strength reply
Yeah, thats cos she gave me her no
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by ugeezee(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:
In my Highschool Days all you had to do was make eye contact and after class approach and trust me...3/5===I got them and that was before I started reading books that gave me Techniques.

Teenagers are Pumped full of Hormones and most of them are Thots, besides we had phones, who had time to write letters?

"I will Dead"...That boy needs to write more essays to Lucifer and his English Teacher.

u must be indomie year secondary school...lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by excel4us: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
back in the days when GSM is not yet out.i wrote LOVE letter much
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by babypresy(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
I did write a letter to a guy den n because of dat h got dis ego n since den we became cat n rat though the letter issue got us into the principal office back den in school. love letters are fun especially wen it's written from a guy to a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by kenir(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op come lemme whisper smfin to u (whispers) Nceedaga was a prof wen it come to dis buh don't tell him I told u o, its a secret.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by RealCJ: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cannot forget the doxology of a thing.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by golddeejay(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:

Lol. I did not school in IB. I schooled in the northern part of Nigeria
I asked because of d eleyele I saw in ur profile. I lived around poly area...close to eleyele.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Anabel(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
golddeejay:
I asked because of d eleyele I saw in ur profile. I lived around poly area...close to eleyele.

OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.