Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nemesis - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nemesis (9881 Views)

The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. / The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nemesis by teamplayey: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ok @ Op
# Highly expectant!
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
teamplayey:
Ok @ Op # Highly expectant!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by remiseyi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tgirl085:
Fijumokesayo
nimat158
Ashatoda
Temmi001
remiseyi
bummybummy
missmossy
henrykings
teamplayey
Josiah1150
I yaff com to finish wetin I start. I yam sowie for running away like dat. Your words of encouragement and criticism are highly important. THANKS

welcome back... expecting more
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
remiseyi:

welcome back... expecting more
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by Josiah1150(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tgirl085:
Fijumokesayo
nimat158
Ashatoda
Temmi001
remiseyi
bummybummy
missmossy
henrykings
teamplayey
Josiah1150
I yaff com to finish wetin I start. I yam sowie for running away like dat. Your words of encouragement and criticism are highly important. THANKS
present ma... And pls continue the good work!!!
Re: Nemesis by bummybummy(f): 3:44am On Nov 11, 2016
welcom bck frm d long vacation. Triple update every day

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
Josiah1150:
present ma... And pls continue the good work!!!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2016
bummybummy:
welcom bck frm d long vacation. Triple update every day
yea...thanks
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seun
Yesterday was a great day. Getting a scholarship has been my dream since and it happened yesterday. Though I'm the last person out of the 10 best student, I don't let that to discourage me. The scholarship cover our WASSCE fee,UTME registration fee,university tuition fee and monthly allowee when we gain admission into tertiary instituition. I'll like to study architecture in oau. Ore want to study civil engineering in UI. I wish we both attend the same university.I'm going to miss her when we graduate. I've grown so used to. I've even falling in love with her. I really need to know if she feels the same way about me but I'm just afraid to bring up the matter in our discussion. She believes teenage love don't end well. I found myself thinking about her everyday,morning, afternoon and night especially on saturdays and sundays when I don't see her. She is the next important person to me after mum and baby Sike. I'm gonna ask her out soon probably before we graduate. Wish me luck nah!
End of Chapter Six

2 Likes

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chapter Seven
Seun
My school celebrated her silver jubilee today and also the graduation ceremony for our immediate seniors. They all look beautiful in thier suit. Blue shirt for guys and pink camisole for girls. By this time next year it will be my own turn too with my wife ,sorry the senior girl. I mean Ore jare. She actually the senior girl while I'm the senior. New prefects were choosen today and we are priviledge to be part of them and even their head. Acting prefects had been appointed since june when the students passing out today started thier exam. The ceremony was attended by big guns of the society. The state governor was represented by the commisioner for works and I shared and handshake with him. He honoured me with an handshake for being a beneficiary of that scholarship, I was even expecting cash price. Hian stingy man.

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by rapmike(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tgirl085:
Boss rapmike
Boss D9ty7
Boss Tonye001
Boss Oyinprince
Boss Bibijay123
Boss Skarlett
And my other bosses,pls come and help my ministry
sorry, I have been out of reach for a while. Will be back soon hopefully
Re: Nemesis by Missmossy(f): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tgirl085 welcome back, do finish your work this time around. Try to write your story in paragraphs. It makes easy to read. Beautiful plot. Keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Nemesis by bibijay123(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Following now Tgirl, ride on smiley thanks for d mention.

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
bibijay123:
Following now Tgirl, ride on smiley thanks for d mention.
Welcome ma...thanks
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Missmossy:
Tgirl085 welcome back, do finish your work this time around. Try to write your story in paragraphs. It makes easy to read. Beautiful plot. Keep it coming.
Thanks so much
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Missmossy:
Thanks ma
Re: Nemesis by Horlorlardaey: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
following......
Tgirl, kip it up
mention me in other updates
sips kunu
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
(continuation)
Boys in the senior class,boy ke, I mean men like me are given the task of organising the venue of the program. We cleared the bushy areas,trimmed the field,set the canopy,arranged the chairs and tables. The girls are in charge of presentation by school choir,the cultural troupe and drama group. Ore is actually in charge of the cultural troupe. She conduct them during there presentation. She has a melodious voice and she can dance ehn. I'm mesmerized the way she is twerking to the local beats of the local drums. Did I just say twerking? May be it is not sha but what can I call the dance o. Most of the graduating students came to spray money on her. Me self come out to spray ten twenty naira note. Shebi I try. Hmmm I want to start my project now. Hope you get me. I actually want to start by writing anonymous love letterto her. I dey fear rejection o. Enough of story jor. I wan write my first love letter to a lady. 1 2 3 go
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
following......
Tgirl, kip it up
mention me in other updates
sips kunu
Ok... Thanks
Re: Nemesis by Oyinprince(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Tgirl085:
Boss rapmike Boss D9ty7 Boss Tonye001 Boss Oyinprince Boss Bibijay123 Boss Skarlett And my other bosses,pls come and help my ministry
Bookmarked
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tgirl085:
Boss rapm ike
Boss D9ty 7
Boss Tony e001
Boss Oyinp rince
Boss Bibijay12 3
Boss Skarl ett
And my other bosses,pls come and help my ministry

Present boss, ride on!
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2016
Ore
Mehn, I'm very tired. I don't even feel like coming to school, if not for grandma who pursue me out of the house. I over-stressed and exhausted my self yesterday during the valecdictory Service program. And I've not even rest today, senior girl this,senior girl that. Let me just go and rest in one empty class jare. Oh oh o,what again now. I can see a junior student coming towards my seat. Yes, how may I help you I asked him. The senior boy told me to get you to the hall now.All other prefects are sitted he replied. Ok I'll be there in a jiffy I said. I've even forget about the meeting. Seun is actually the new senior boy. I can see most of them are frowning as I entered the hall . I don't care. 'So is this the time you ought to be here? And you can't even run'. Seun said. 'See ehn, I'm very tired. If you think I'm wasting your time you should have started the meeting or better still send someone to carry me down here,if you don't like my walking speed' I replied. 'Ok, I can still that now, sebi you said I should carry you ni' he said standing up. If you move near me ehn, I will send you back to your seat with my superpunch I said. 'what is all this now,if you guys want to play love let it be after the meeting. We all have things to do' Kemi the health prefect said eyeing me. Kini problem eleyi bayi. Jealous bitch. 'Let's start the meeting. Kemi please pray for us' Seun said. 'Shey na prayer we come ni abi we come do meeting. Ok o, I declare this meeting open in the name of the father,the son and the holyspirit' she said
Amen we all chorused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
'If you can't pray,just say so. Shey this one na prayer or confession' I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear me. 'See ehn,better speak up,so I can know how to deal with you' she said standing up. Come on stop it jor,it is okay other prefect said trying to pacify her. Looking arround, I noticed fourteen chairs are arranged in a circular form. Seun and I sit together followed by our assistants repectively,then followed by others. Seun cleared his throat to gain our attention. 'Welcome once again everyone one, as we all know this is the first time we will be meeting like this as prefects,so I'll like to give a speech to that course' Seun said
A speech writen and read by Seun Faje the senior boy of 1990 set Idita Grammar School on thursday 24th of july 1989.
I congratulate myself and everyone for this great achievement. I called it a great achievement because most of our leaders and people we look up to started from this level. I want us to cause a revolution a make a positive change to our school and the community during our tenure. We must revive this school morally, academically and socially. Let be impartial in all our dealings with students. Alway remember to tamper mercy with judgement when punishing student. Finally do not let the good work stop both academically and morally thinking you have arrived. I wish everyone a happy holiday and happy resumption in advance. He said rounding up his speech. Wow! A round of applause for Mr senior boy. Everyone is clapping except that Kemi. Saddist. So any contribution? Seun asked. 'You talk about turning our school arround educationally. I think we can achieve that by organizing quiz competition, debate and spelling bee competition among the students' the health prefect said. 'About the social aspect, I think we should organize talent hunt, press day, Asa day here in our school but inviting students from other schools too.' the social prefect boy said. I want to talk about the social aspect too. I think we can set up a fashion parade too to known the most beautiful girl and most handsome guy in the school. Everything don't have to be book book book. We need to loosen up a bit' the social prefect girl said. Well I'll like to talk about sport. I mean we don't even have a school team. Our field is not in a good working condition also. All that should be attended to. I'm also thing of an inter-class football match' the game prefect said. 'I think we need a secretary to take down the minutes of our subsequent meetings' I said. Thanks to everyone for your contribution. We'll start to implement all that suggestions as from next term. Let's us all remember that united we stand, divided we fall, we all chorused.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fijumokesayo
nimat158
Ashatoda
Temmi001
remiseyi
bummybummy
missmossy
henrykings
teamplayey
Josiah1150
horlorlardaey
bibijay123
skarlett
oyinprince
update is ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
cry cry. cry. Pls comment. Don't just read and walk away. Say something now. Tell me if I am trying or not
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
skarlett:

Present boss, ride on!
ur boss ke, me I be ur apprentice o
Re: Nemesis by teamplayey: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
. . .Ride on, T-girl (cc: Skarlett).Lol
Practice makes perfect

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by bummybummy(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
ride on Tgirl, i dey wit u
Re: Nemesis by Horlorlardaey: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tgirl085!!!

i is following you like monitoring spirit

continu pls

Horlorlardaey is here for you

you're dah bomb
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2016
(two weeks later)
Ore
Holiday is sweet. Atleast there is chance to rest abit. I've been getting closer to grandma this days. She do advice me about life, school and the male folk. She is always like be careful of guys o,they are deceitful and wicked, keep yourself etc. It's time to start reading again. One week rest is enough. I'll be writing UTME and WASSCE next year, both to be funded through the scholarship I won. I've to read now like never before so as to make my paper once and get a high mark in my UTME exam. By God's grace by this time next year I'll be a 100 level civil engineering student in UI.
End of Chapter Six

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
Tgirl085!!!
i is following you like monitoring spirit
continu pls
Horlorlardaey is here for you
you're dah bomb
thank U
Re: Nemesis by bibijay123(f): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enjoying myself with each updates. Will meet up with u guys soon....good job T baby kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) / ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! / Why Are Books On Igbo Culture, Identity, History Etc Expensive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.