Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu (1301 Views)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Fyno: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aba has been lively and fun since news about Uche Ogar been the next governor of Abia.

It got even livelier today on hearing that Ogar has been issued certificate of return. People were seen helping to disseminate the information, calls were going, in the markets,people were seen visiting each other just to share the news.

Its obvious people are fed up with this EVIL MEN
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Olodo

I thought you would have said that Aba has been in jubilant mode since the news broke out
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by bosschinalu(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
frankline5:
Olodo

I thought you would have said that Aba has been in jubilant mode since the news broke out

ABeg no mind the op joor
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Fyno: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aba is the hearth of Abia and even in other cities like Umuahia,people are jubilating

Unless you don't stay in Abia,the state is in a mess in terms of infrastructure

The governor just like his predecessors are just Criminals playing politics with the life of the people

1 Like

Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
My worry is that Ikpeazu ia going to use state fund to bribe hausa judges again just as he did against Otti but this time I pray he fail.

1 Like

Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Fyno: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
The recently flagged off faulks road was just a political jamboree

No shovel not to talk of caterpillars has been seen along the road while the road deteriotes.

I doubt if there is a road as bad as that road in Nigeria and this same road leads to an international market.

Ariaria international market is the biggest market in the southeast with made in Aba goods competing favorably with imported ones yet the road is impassable.
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Fyno: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ojiofor:
My worry is that Ikpeazu ia going to use state fund to bribe hausa judges again just as he did against Otti but this time I pray he fail.
right on point, can't you see they ve declared tomorrow and Monday as public holiday citing the death of their PAPA OJO MADUEKWE, Tuesday and Wednesday been public holiday, by Thursday next week they must ve completed their evil plans.

Evil men

1 Like

Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fyno:
The recently flagged off faulks road was just a political jamboree

No shovel not to talk of caterpillars has been seen along the road while the road deteriotes.

I doubt if there is a road as bad as that road in Nigeria and this same road leads to an international market.

Ariaria international market is the biggest market in the southeast with made in Aba goods competing favorably with imported ones yet the road is impassable.
guy,i know you don't get the game been played here.APC and Ogah have reached a deal for Ogah to defect to APC when sworn in.
If you are a good political analyst,you would have asked some certain questions:
Why is INEC in hurry to issue Ogah cert when ikpazu has aready secured a stay of execution?

Say no to another okorocha and APC in igboland.
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Fyno: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
A friend who went to Diamond bank to pay the amount of #20000 ( twenty thousand naira) the state govt taxed Ariaria international market traders (per shop) for construction of faulks road got disappointed when he discovered there isn't an account number to pay in the money but the govt announced you can pay in any bank.

Does that sound possible?

But sincerely speaking it is happening in Ariaria market with people paying out of fear of NDI NGWA

Rumors are still around the market that govt wants to relocate the market hence the gullible rush to the banks to pay this amount

This people are EVIL
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
frankline5:
guy,i know you don't get the game been played here.APC and Ogah have reached a deal for Ogah to defect to APC when sworn in.
If you are a good political analyst,you would have asked some certain questions:
Why is INEC in hurry to issue Ogah cert when ikpazu has aready secured a stay of execution?

While I've been a supporter of Ikpeazu I advice unintelligent people like you trying to create APC or Rochas Okorocha hatred in Igboland to thread carefully. Every Igbo man has rights to belong to any political party of his choice.

3 Likes

Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Abagworo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fyno:
A friend who went to Diamond bank to pay the amount of #20000 ( twenty thousand naira) the state govt taxed Ariaria international market traders (per shop) for construction of faulks road got disappointed when he discovered there isn't an account number to pay in the money but the govt announced you can pay in any bank.

Does that sound possible?

But sincerely speaking it is happening in Ariaria market with people paying out of fear of NDI NGWA

Rumors are still around the market that govt wants to relocate the market hence the gullible rush to the banks to pay this amount

This people are EVIL

Why are you against Ndi Ngwa? Is it wrong to contribute and construct Faulks Road?
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abagworo:

Why are you against Ndi Ngwa? Is it wrong to contribute and construct Faulks Road?
you see that's what's up in Abia now
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by hisgrace090: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fyno:
right on point, can't you see they ve declared tomorrow and Monday as public holiday citing the death of their PAPA OJO MADUEKWE, Tuesday and Wednesday been public holiday, by Thursday next week they must ve completed their evil plans.
Swearing inn in Nigeria officially takes place on 29th may which is also public holiday so no qualm, the ship is moving right.
Evil men
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by hisgrace090: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigeria swear in leaders on public holidays 29th may. I know ikpeazu is clearing ground for that effect by declaring public holidays for ogas triumphant entry.
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abagworo:

While I've been a supporter of Ikpeazu I advice unintelligent people like you trying to create APC or Rochas Okorocha hatred in Igboland to thread carefully. Every Igbo man has rights to belong to any political party of his choice.
shut it please! As if we don't know you here.definition of efulefu, if you are igbo sef.but,know it that,your oga's (rochas) plan will never happen again in igboland.
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fyno:

Evil men

Honestly Abia state need total deliverance from Ochendo evil forces.

1 Like

Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by Fyno: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abagworo:

my brother Aba is more important to south east than ndi ngwa. Am an ngwa man but I don't believe in our style of politics. The politics that is making us See even a person from Umuahia as a non indigene,the mentality of an average ngwa man is too poor,we always display inferiority complex .
We want power,we can't put our house in order.
Look at our PHD holder who did not discover his tax clearance was written on Saturday,
Look at how we are making a caricature of ourselves
Re: FACT: Abians Reject Ikpeazu by americanigga(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
frankline5:

What kind of a person are you? Are you not happy that APC wants to take over Abia State? What have you benefited from PDP? Nothing. My brother Abia has to connect with the centre. We don't want to be in opposition agin. We want to work with Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ex-militants On The Rampage In Rivers/bayelsa / Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video / War!!! Negotiations Suffer Set Back As Millitants Threaten Blood!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.