Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,434 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) (4112 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:

Nay.... Am actually not from there... I jog from the GRA to the place.... Plus the the stadium is the one at zik round about....
Ok cool.

Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=GIYAZZ post=47087386]Ok cool.[/quote
]
Welcome on board Bro..... You are of a kind too
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Macho are males who can not "loose face" in the presence of his mates and in the presence of the opposite sex Machismo is the sense of being 'manly' and self-reliant, the concept ..... the word macho means "enlightened one", or " one who had been made to learn"

Machos are often misconcepted to be vigorous and aggressive... No we are Rather gentle men of a particular school of thought that believe in live and let's live.... Plus we make our ladies glow too with the provision of protection in terms of emotional financial physical and otherwise
#team macho
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Arsenalholic:
I Love that red dress you're wearing tonight... Heard that 'line' before? wink

Yeah. smiley
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Arsenalholic(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

Yeah. smiley
Lol. You look good in it for real though. Forget that song you heard it from. cheesy
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:

The last lines were to reiterate on the fact that both my self and my people are subject to the same change aforementioned
stories! in anycase, if the main criterial 4 winning is being ripped u will surely emerge as the winner. hopefully u posses other attributes that will give u the crown

Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
stories! in anycase, if the main criterial 4 winning is being ripped u will surely emerge as the winner. hopefully u posses other attributes that will give u the crown

Honestly even seun and other mods would consider giving me the crown without contest only if I can get three more people to sound like this..... Welcome to the team great mind!!!!! You sure are good with words
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

Yeah. smiley
Looking forward to seeing you onbord.... We need to be evergreen
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Lol. You look good in it for real though. Forget that song you heard it from. cheesy

Nigga dont worry just continue to be nice to her especially with words.... She will come around... She seems a nice person
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2016
I doubt if this op will make the first round, well enshi what do you have to say about this thread? Your personality is questionable and worst of all you are deceitful, so don't bother to contest. Nairalanders can view this thread to understand what I'm talking about,

https://www.nairaland.com/3178530/check-pic-make-wish
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2016
macho baba.. hw u dey
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Arsenalholic:

Thank you! smiley

Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:

Looking forward to seeing you onbord.... We need to be evergreen

Sure!
Once you learn to consider the opinions of others and stop coming across as some monarch.

Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

Sure!
Once you learn to consider the opinions of others and stop coming across as some monarch.

Thanks for the observation I never thought I had it wrong in that regard until now.... So pretty one, can I say we are team now
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
macho baba.. hw u dey

Bro... Ma nigga am Balling hard.... I hear you are good to go too.... See u at the place of the talking drum
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2016
sure bro waitng to be verified today bro.. my guy is not a do or die affair.. remember is just for fun... bro.. sompeople don dey take am personal for romance thread..
enshi:

Bro... Ma nigga am Balling hard.... I hear you are good to go too.... See u at the place of the talking drum
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Angeldepedro:
I doubt if this op will make the first round, well enshi what do you have to say about this thread? Your personality is questionable and worst of all you are deceitful, so don't bother to contest. Nairalanders can view this thread to understand what I'm talking about,

https://www.nairaland.com/3178530/check-pic-make-wish
Hey.... Bro dont be judgemental already... That thread saw smiles on the faces of a lot people.... And Its still doing
Besides you'd agree with me that it would be wrong to equate peoplez personality to their threads here.... Sometimes the discrepancies shouldn't be overemphasized
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
sure bro waitng to be verified today bro.. my guy is not a do or die affair.. remember is just for fun... bro.. sompeople don dey take am personal for romance thread..

Lols.... They lack the spirit of fair play.... Its a competition without bitters MA nigga
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:

Hey.... Bro dont be judgemental already... That thread saw smiles on the faces of a lot people.... And Its still doing
Besides you'd agree with me that it would be wrong to equate peoplez personality to their threads here.... Sometimes the discrepancies shouldn't be overemphasized
lol, i don't want to be a killjoy, but you deceived a lot of broke people there, especially the ladies who jump at anything about money and dudes who are so gullible not to remember it ain't Christmas yet, the truth is you didn't give anyone nada, you were just trolling around it could have been a safer thread in the joke section.
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Johnsown1(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:
All my life I have always watched the Mr. World competitions never have I heard, seen or read that a skinny bony tiny dude wore the crown... Same goes for other men's competitions.

Nairaland.com has come a long way it has written it's name in the sands of time as far as media is concerned in Nigeria ... Time has come therfore for it to produce a Mr. Who would grow to compete for other competitions and have nairaland.com as one of his stepping stones...
The miss nairaland contest and Mr. Nairaland contest should no longer be seen as just mere jamboree... It should be likened to events like the project fame , multina dance all, big brother africa where young talented beautiful and handsome men (who with ambition of going into fashion) come together to share , compete, and learn more about there chosen career hobbies et. Ceteral.

I therfore humbly explore the moderators of this year's Mr nairaland to look inwardly as to the modus operandi involved in selecting and approving the contestants having in mind that the aim is to produce people whose name would be heard sooner or later in the world of fashion....
As to those who nominated me for the competition I promise to give in my best especially in bringing CHANGE to the system.... Thanks

Stop preaching dude, if i am to be one of the judge's or panel i will immediately disqualify and Ban you for mentioning That *CHANGE* here.
Can't u See how the effect of change that we were preached to us years back has gotten us to
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Arsenalholic(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:

Nigga dont worry just continue to be nice to her especially with words.... She will come around... She seems a nice person
Lol. Sorry, did I tell you I want her to "come around?" Thanks though
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:

Thanks for the observation I never thought I had it wrong in that regard until now.... So pretty one, can I say we are team now

YW!

Erm team?
Firstly, what does being in a team with you entail. I have to understand fully before agreeing.
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:
Op, you're sexy! Great macho body!
Agreed!

But I'm afraid there are a lot of slim hot guys out there, they win competitions around the world( especially outside Nigeria). So please, stop indirectly saying Mr NL must be macho. Looks are great, but looks alone don't win a competition.

Consider this!

Just support my candidate please smiley sad
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Just support my candidate please smiley sad

Seriously?
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

Seriously?

What?

I just asked for a favor from you... smiley
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What?

I just asked for a favor from you... smiley

Our last encounter, you abused me and said I was really stupid.
I'll consider your request.
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

YW!

Erm team?
Firstly, what does being in a team with you entail. I have to understand fully before agreeing.
Sexy I am on a mission to bringing a landmark change in the Mr nairaland contest... I am vying to win that crown for all who are dear to me.... And to be candid you really count... Pls will you join me in this selfless adventure... Cos i see you as a priceless team player
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Johnsown1:

Stop preaching dude, if i am to be one of the judge's or panel i will immediately disqualify and Ban you for mentioning That *CHANGE* here.
Can't u See how the effect of change that we were preached to us years back has gotten us to

Well my Bro I actually understand you quite well.... This is a CHANGE for change..... You have a great mind and I would be glad to have you on our side.....
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by CarrotAndStick: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op is on point and I concur. We don't need guys like Kinginvalhala whose tummies are bigger than their chests.

Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Angeldepedro:
lol, i don't want to be a killjoy, but you deceived a lot of broke people there, especially the ladies who jump at anything about money and dudes who are so gullible not to remember it ain't Christmas yet, the truth is you didn't give anyone nada, you were just trolling around it could have been a safer thread in the joke section.

Negro my man... I tell you a lot of faces smiled and friends were made contacts were exchanged ideas were shared and most of all love was found.... Now tell what could be more rewarding than these.... Bro cmon hump in lets ride together....... You write like a Socrate... Come write for us
Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by enshi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Op is on point and I concur. We don't need guys like Kinginvalhala whose tummies are bigger than their chests.

Ambassador for peace is an outstanding award for outstanding people of valour.... But since it has become so common I hereby vest you with an award as an ambassador for truth.... You shall know and say the truth and It would simply set you free.... Welcome on board negro

Re: Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
enshi:

Negro my man... I tell you a lot of faces smiled and friends were made contacts were exchanged ideas were shared and most of all love was found.... Now tell what could be more rewarding than these.... Bro cmon hump in lets ride together....... You write like a Socrate... Come write for us
cheesy, thanks but no thanks, how much money did you give out as you promised the gullible ones that asked you for money? And why are there no testimonies as you stated there
Cc nljega

How To Finger A Girl The Right Way / 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. / Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52