Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention (4043 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
1. They see money everyday
Those with white-collar jobs find it hard impressing the ladies any more. This is due to the fact that they push all their spending to the end of the month. This doesn't put them in a good position in relation to those who do 'dirty' jobs. Girls now go for truckpushers and keke riders (unknowingly sometimes) as they are moved by the money they see.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by krak101(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naso
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
2. They are good in bed
Research (don't ask me who conducted it o) has shown that many high class girls who hang around Alhajis and Yahoo boys, have an 'agbero' some where who shines their 'kpomo'. They are well-built with a good sex appeal. They are better in the other room than the affluent guys as they effectively transfer aggression from the street to the bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by akaahs(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm, how i wish FRCS 'll help conduct mental test this kind of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
3. They are street boys
Street boys into truckpushing, barbing, keke riding and their likes get more pussies than corporate guys. This is due to the fact that they are well known in the area unlike the G-boys that distance themselves from the society. When ever I come out at night in my ghetto area, I see them hanging out with girls I fantansize about. Not that these girls can't fall for me, but they feel we are in different leagues sad.
Whenever i go to a barbing salon, they are there gisting of girls they fvck, in beer parlour same thing, where I buy roasted plantain and fish, I still hear them. I'm jealous.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls whats ur job? A Napep driver i guess? Or you've slept with one, are you gay?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by blackylola(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
3. They are street boys
Street boys into truckpushing, barbing, keke riding and their likes get more pussies than corporate guys. This is due to the fact that they are well known in the area unlike the G-boys that distance themselves from the society. When ever I come out at night in my ghetto area, I see them hanging out with girls I fantansize about. Not that these girls can't fall for me, but they feel we are in different leagues sad.
Whenever i go to a barbing salon, they are there gisting of girls they fvck, in beer parlour same thing, where I buy roasted beans and 'bo le' I still hear them. I'm jealous.
see your life outside
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by malificent(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don die o angry grin angry angry grin grin grin nothing person no go see for nairaland
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Augustap:
Pls whats ur job? A Napep driver i guess? Or you've slept with one, are you gay?
Hello pretty one cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by GreatChizzy: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
OP NOT ALL THE GIRLS!!! JUST THE HOES!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
3. They are street boys
Whenever i go to a barbing salon, they are there gisting of girls they fvck, in beer parlour same thing, where I buy roasted beans and 'bo le' I still hear them. I'm jealous.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
ikombe:
Hello pretty one cheesy
Hi ikombe
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by mrtomola(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
I beg how about Wheel Barrow Pushers ?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Augustap:
Hi ikombe
How you doing
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
akaahs:
Hmmm, how i wish FRCS 'll help conduct mental test this kind of people
taah! It's your English that needs testing cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
This one weak me
You mean you fantasize on the type of girls keke napep guys Bleep grin grin

Inna ehn, just for sex workers and stop this fantasy oo sad
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Augustap:
shuooo shocked

I'm neutral eee smiley
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by feelgoodInc: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
I've seen youth corpers date Keke drivers so what are you guys saying, you mean to tell me Keke drivers are that low level?

you guys need to think again.
how much is Keke? how much do they make a day?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
shuooo shocked

I'm neutral eee smiley
Oh ok...its nice you're neutral or STRAIGHT. But there were two questions there and you answered one. Are you a keke driver? grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
ikombe:
How you doing
Kul and you
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by CheedyJ(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Clarification pls, what is roasted beans?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Finestme1: 5:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Make I contribute shall private Sokol wey I finish from Omo our keke Napep guys them bad ooo dem get girls for hand pass some niggas as In lashing tinzz
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Modragon(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
2. They are good in bed
Research (don't ask me who conducted it o) has shown that many high class girls who hang around Alhajis and Yahoo boys, have an 'agbero' some where who shines their 'kpomo'. They are well-built with a good sex appeal. They are better in the other room than the affluent guys as they effectively transfer aggression from the street to the bedroom.

Hahaha this really cracked me up...transfer of aggression. Boys are not smiling
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Kul and you
Am cool.

Sorry am willing to ask..

I taught God gave strict restrictions on Angels, about leaving heaven to come stay on earth cheesy

So wat are you doing on earth
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2017
ikombe:
Am cool.

I taught God gave strict restrictions on Angels, about leaving heaven to come stay on earth cheesy

...licker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by patola080(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2017
GreatChizzy:
OP NOT ALL THE GIRLS!!! JUST THE HOES!!!
you knw maybe he is one or his sister is dating one of dem

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by bodeskii(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2017
ikombe:
Am cool.

Really?? U had to type this?? undecided
Watch how to go about this kinda business cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by bodeskii(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:
Hey there..
Ure looking good
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
bodeskii:

Hey there..
Ure looking good
Thanks Bodeskii
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2017
ikombe:
Am cool.

I came to protect my Father's family, my Husband's family and my Friends
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2017
ikombe:
Am cool.

I came to protect my Father's family, my Husband's family and my Friends grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Leriebloom(f): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2017
I see embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Toxic Boyfriends / She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This / Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.