Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Sex Makes You A Healthy And A Happy Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex Makes You A Healthy And A Happy Man (528 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sex Makes You A Healthy And A Happy Man by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Is very well understand that there are plenty of up sides to having more sex. You'll get a good mood boost, burn some calories, potentially live longer, and relieve stress. But having more frequent sex sessions? Now that's where there's an even bigger bonus. lol....... People who keep busy between the sheets are deemed
more attractive - by their own partner at least - according to a new study published in Psychological Science.

In the study, two tests were conducted on a group of 216 newlyweds. The first included a survey in which the participants had to rate the level of satisfaction in their relationship by rating qualities of their marriage (i.e, “bad-good, dissatisfied-satisfied, unpleasant-pleasant”), whether they agreed with different statements (like: "We have a good marriage"wink, and overall happiness with their partner, according to a press release.

The second portion was completed on a computer, where an image of their partner popped up for 300 milliseconds (a third of a second), followed by a word. Participants were asked to press a key to indicate whether the word was positive or negative. Finally, the participants were asked to jot down how often they have sex with their partner in the last four months.

Based off the participants' candid answers and how fast they responded to the computer test, researchers discovered couples who had the most sex viewed their partners as having more positive characteristics. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-sex-makes-you-healthy-and-happy-man.html

Re: How Sex Makes You A Healthy And A Happy Man by Imakeherdrip(m): 2:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Following...

(1) (Reply)

Prank Gone Wrong::::what Do You Advice???? / Advice! / Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.