Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend (2612 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Well like joke like joke i got a friend from Nairaland '' sorry am not going to share ''. To cut the story short he said he likes me not love mind you, along the line i ask him to tell me of his past relationship and wow he shared a wonderful story with me read and be aspirated Katie has the sweetest body...creamy skin, a little
extra meat on her bones, dark brown hair, big brown eyes, and shapely breasts. I woke up Hot one morning, but she said she wasn't up for sex. I started to touch myself, working a slow rhythm. Katie asked what she could do to help. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity I asked her to straddle me and play with her soft round breasts.

We'd never done something like that before, and I was pleased when she went along with it. Her thighs hugged mine as she rubbed her breasts while staring into my eyes. She would smile slightly and pinch her dark-pink nipples. The hardened nipples rolling between her thumb and forefinger were a wonderful encouragement.

She cooed and sighed for me, and would lift her hips slightly as I stroked. She cupped her breasts, pinched her nipples, and ran her hands up and down her sides. Occasionally, I would brush my fist against the front of her panties and she would tilt her head up and sigh. I began to jerk my hips at the sight of her hands pressing into her breasts, and I closed my eyes.

As I came, she bent forward causing my cum to splash onto her breasts and drip down off her rock-hard nipples. As she stood up I began to tell her who great that was, and she slowly pulled of her panties. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/best-of-sex-i-have-ever-had-with-katie.html

Re: Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend by Anijay1212(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice story.

(1) (Reply)

My BF Wants To Kill Me / Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. / Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.