Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested (2612 Views)

Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Stephentush: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2017

A Twitter user, who goes by the name Juicy J whose Tips got squeezed by a Taxify driver today in Lagos has taken actions regarding the matter. The driver who se'xually assaulted her have been arrested and would be charged with se'xual assault. The driver grabbed her tips because she revealed she was lesbian, and he thought lesbians don't react to men's touch.

See some screenshots and photos below:
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Oyindidi(f): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Serves him right! Randy driver
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by TosinDru: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Chelsea fans grin grin angry
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Madam you were having a sexual orientation conversation with a total stranger, and a man for that matter?. You should be lucky he didn't rape you.

You don't indulge strangers in sex conversations 'cause some will get the wrong ideas of things.

1 Like

Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by tracyfemmmm: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Madam you were having a sexual orientation conversation with a total stranger, and a man for that matter?. You should be lucky he didn't rape you.

You don't indulge strangers in sex conversations 'cause some will get the wrong ideas of things.

Nigerians instead of u to direct ur anger to the perpetrator of the crime u will always look for a way to blame the victim. Did she tell u she talked to the driver about her sexual orientation? Maybe he just did it as many stupid motorists are know to do to women and later through social media we know she's a lesbian

2 Likes

Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2017
tracyfemmmm:

Nigerians instead of u to direct ur anger to the perpetrator of the crime u will always look for a way to blame the victim. Did she tell u she talked to the driver about her sexual orientation? Maybe he just did it as many stupid motorists are know to do to women and later through social media we know she's a lesbian
And when those stupid motorist raise the topic you keep quiet or change the subject. You don't indulge them. I'm blaming her 'cause she indulged him, the whole drama of touching her nipple would have been avoided if she'd behaved.

1 Like

Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by IdeyFindWife: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
And when those stupid motorist raise the topic you keep quiet or change the subject. You don't indulge them. I'm blaming her 'cause she indulged him, the whole drama of touching her nipple would have been avoided if she'd behaved.

Great post; I didn't buy her bullshyt story for one minute either! And that doesn't mean we're victim-shaming. She put herself out there.

FLIP THE SCRIPT: If things had gone well like say the guy was suave/cultured all-through, they exchanged contacts and met up only for her to know the driver actually owned chains of rides on uber, taxify etc and was just test-driving that particular unit on the said day. She'd probably be up somewhere now giving him head, only coming up for air and to gush all over social media thanking God for helping her fornicating arss locate her own willing Mugu now but as the guy dey too forward and prolly too poor, she's forming Saint Theresa out here. We're not buying it!

See her pix sef. Some chick already flaunting half-a-boob pics on social media couldn't have been too forthright or saintly herself. I don't even see what's that 'classy' or cool about discussing sexuality related issues with total strangers in a flash just like that; it's all too 'dumb-chick' stereotypical; tells me she sef doesn't have too much upstairs. What if the guy had violent sex-related fetishes and kinks just under his 9-to-5 belt there waiting to be unleashed. She could've shut him down way, way before the gist got that intense!

BOTTOMLINE: Talking shitty sex-themed jibes upandan with strange cab-drivers of the opposite sex as a Naija chick don't make you a sexually liberated 21st-century naija babe living the cosmopolitan life; it may instead posture you instead as a sex-hungry slut pobably waiting to wind up kidnapped, raped and killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Great post; I didn't buy her bullshyt story for one minute either! And that doesn't mean we're victim-shaming. She put herself out there.

FLIP THE SCRIPT: If things had gone well like say the guy was suave/cultured all-through, they exchanged contacts and met up only for her to know the driver actually owned chains of rides on uber, taxify etc and was just test-driving that particular unit on the said day. She'd probably be up somewhere now giving him head, only coming up for air and to gush all over social media thanking God for helping her fornicating arss locate her own willing Mugu now but as the guy dey too forward and prolly too poor, she's forming Saint Theresa out here. We're not buying it!

See her pix sef. Some chick already flaunting half-a-boob pics on social media couldn't have been too forthright or saintly herself. I don't even see what's that 'classy' or cool about discussing sexuality related issues with total strangers in a flash just like that; it's all too 'dumb-chick' stereotypical; tells me she sef doesn't have too much upstairs. What if the guy had violent sex-related fetishes and kinks just under his 9-to-5 belt there waiting to be unleashed. She could've shut him down way, way before the gist got that intense!

BOTTOMLINE: Talking shitty sex-themed jibes upandan with strange cab-drivers of the opposite sex as a Naija chick don't make you a sexually liberated 21st-century naija babe living the cosmopolitan life; it may instead posture you instead as a sex-hungry slut pobably waiting to wind up kidnapped, raped and killed.
No one is slut shaming her, that's where that dude got it twisted. Being liberal doesn't mean one should lack wisdom, which obviously she does. Dude had a perverted mind. Perverts need things to act on and when not given their sexual fantasies dies off in no time. Even if he nurtured the idea of having a sexual orientation with her which I perceive as a widow to get to his illicit act and she'd declined, 'cause by right she wasn't meant to have a sexual orientation discussion with a total stranger she was with in a secluded place as in his cab or house. It's not like they went for a sex education conference, she would have saved herself of having a perverted mind touch her nipples. Dude must have felt at home 'cause the conversation led him on. I condemn his act 'cause he lacks self control but she had a role to play in getting sexually assaulted which could have been avoided if she had applied wisdom from the onset.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Stephentush: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
abeg make una calm down
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by kkash: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wld like to hear d man's side of d story......nd also see some evidence cos dis is a pure case of her word vs his....nd d cops dat picked him up hope dey hv evidence nd a warrant before arresting him.....if found guilty, shld be prosecuted not jus for assault buh for endangering life of d passenger....
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Stephentush: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
kkash:
Wld like to hear d man's side of d story......nd also see some evidence cos dis is a pure case of her word vs his....nd d cops dat picked him up hope dey hv evidence nd a warrant before arresting him.....if found guilty, shld be prosecuted not jus for assault buh for endangering life of d passenger....
really
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by IdeyFindWife: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
No one is slut shaming her, that's where that dude got it twisted. Being liberal doesn't mean one should lack wisdom, which obviously she does. Dude had a perverted mind. Perverts need things to act on and when not given their sexual fantasies dies off in no time. Even if he nurtured the idea of having a sexual orientation with her which I perceive as a widow to get to his illicit act and she'd declined, 'cause by right she wasn't meant to have a sexual orientation discussion with a total stranger she was with in a secluded place as in his cab or house. It's not like they went for a sex education conference, she would have saved herself of having a perverted mind touch her nipples. Dude must have felt at home 'cause the conversation led him on. I condemn his act 'cause he lacks self control but she had a role to play in getting sexually assaulted which could have been avoided if she had applied wisdom from the onset.

That clears up all ambiguities i guess.

Ladies gotta be careful, assault cases are on the rise, desperate dudes out there are getting more and more creative and the 419 angle is always there; prospective scammers'll always do anything to draw you outta your shell into convos, going the extra mile to make you feel-at-home with them etc and we know how all those stories end.

Am a firm believer in the saying that "trust is earned" and if you've not earned my trust yet then i got no bizness volunteering personal 411's to you in close quarters.
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Stephentush: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmm
Re: Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested by Stephentush: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows / For Sleeping With His Player’s Wife, Colombian Coach Fired (Photo) / Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.