Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. (33938 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Alvinnado(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerian love banned things wella,we aren't Usa or Europe,we are in Africa and Nigeria says no to Gay abide to that have real inter course niggas...... That guy is a bunch of idiot,he should serve that 14 years with HARD LABOUR

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by santity100: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
The world is going crazy. Animals everywhere
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2016
This is so sad and disheartening.
A 30 year old man cant find a woman to get intimate with again?
A 4 year old boy for God sake!!
Even if you are gay, find your mate now not an innocent kid.
The culprit needs some years in kirikiri to exercise his unstable mentality.
@ OP, Really sorry about your predicament, it's a bad nightmare for a parent, let alone the kid.

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by otomori(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:
This incident happened 2 days ago,when my son came back from back from school,we came around 4 pm because he normally stays in the head Teacher house after school when I am not through with my work. so when we came I gave him and bathed him,after sometime he said mummy I went to go outside and play,since I still busy cleaning up inside I allowed him,after sometime when I was not hearing his voice I came outside and shouted his name,he ran out from a neighbors room. I asked him what he was doing there he said Bro prince was kissing him and put his wee wee inside his bum bum. I checked my son and he had some bruise on his buttocks,I stay alone with him as his father is not in the country. I rushed down to aguda police station.they took my statement asked my son questions and he kept repeating the same thing. the police referred me to mirabel centre at Ikeja teaching hospital,The next morning I took my son to ikeja,the doctors did some tests and examined him and confirmed he was indeed assaulted. At the hospital they gave me some drugs and said they should make sure that idiot is arrested,I went back to the station and came with police and they came to arrest him. he is still at aguda police station. PLease I want relevant agencies to come to my help for justice. My son is so traumatized and he said is not the first time that he told him,if he tells me that he will kill him. i have not been able to sleep for 2 days now,I can't even eat. how could this human being be this wicked. Please mod I need your help to push this for me.I need justice for this wickedness to my child.

At mirabel centre they gave a contact to call lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team,I have a lady answered,asked me question but I didn't get any other response from her. PLease can I do next,I need this guy to punished for sexually assaulting my only child.

Am really sorry but we are in a country where justice is very scarce. You can call the Lagos State Commissioner for Homes and affairs on 0806 136 9280.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Somebody hold me please.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Abbycite(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Bornita:
Bruhda agbaya, he should be punished

K
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Bornita:
Bruhda agbaya, he should be punished

Incidence like this make me prefer sharia law.
A well deserved punishment will be rendered l.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by StoneLucifer: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Take the case beyond that local police station you reported the matter..Transfer the case to SCID or get your lawyer involved in this case with all medical evidence of sexual assault from a government hospital..Dont let that bastard get away with this atrocity.Its your money that will determine the extent of how much u want him to be dealt with..

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by mekuxiani(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:
This incident happened 2 days ago,when my son came back from back from school,we came around 4 pm because he normally stays in the head Teacher house after school when I am not through with my work. so when we came I gave him and bathed him,after sometime he said mummy I went to go outside and play,since I still busy cleaning up inside I allowed him,after sometime when I was not hearing his voice I came outside and shouted his name,he ran out from a neighbors room. I asked him what he was doing there he said Bro prince was kissing him and put his wee wee inside his bum bum. I checked my son and he had some bruise on his buttocks,I stay alone with him as his father is not in the country. I rushed down to aguda police station.they took my statement asked my son questions and he kept repeating the same thing. the police referred me to mirabel centre at Ikeja teaching hospital,The next morning I took my son to ikeja,the doctors did some tests and examined him and confirmed he was indeed assaulted. At the hospital they gave me some drugs and said they should make sure that idiot is arrested,I went back to the station and came with police and they came to arrest him. he is still at aguda police station. PLease I want relevant agencies to come to my help for justice. My son is so traumatized and he said is not the first time that he told him,if he tells me that he will kill him. i have not been able to sleep for 2 days now,I can't even eat. how could this human being be this wicked. Please mod I need your help to push this for me.I need justice for this wickedness to my child.

At mirabel centre they gave a contact to call lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team,I have a lady answered,asked me question but I didn't get any other response from her. PLease can I do next,I need this guy to punished for sexually assaulting my only child.
if I could I would kill the bastard for free why assault young boy just try and treat him and look for à way to erase the issue from his head it is sad
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
The idiot needs to be jailed, police will release him on bail if u let the police handle the case,, try and seek justice for ur son
tocutie:

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
let that man dick should be stripped up.. that my judgement end time people every were
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2016
TVTKOKO:
which anty na.. Na ur type dey fail comprehension test
sharrap, i corrected the mistake already.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Too bad, though this is not going to stop soon in our society.

Not to be a victim of homosexuality, incest or bestiality, check my signature and get my book.

You can as well order for someone as anonymous.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by yankosbaba(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Oh my days... what's wrong with people. He is a child for heaven's sake. Op, don't handle this with levity, even if you can't get across to the right authorities, kindly ask people from your work, not only here on Nairaland. This is a serious matter.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2016
What the.... Jeeeez I can't, shocked
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Madam please tell me you atleast left a scar on the hediot, I don't know that I won't commit murder should something like this happen with my child.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by glossy6(f): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2016
wheredemdey:
May this kind of shit not happen to me...

Walahi I will not be on NL seeking advice...i will be in a police cell...behind the counter awaiting my lawyer while that motherfuuukher will have gone thru the 4th stage of his judgement in hell.

grin grin grin grin
@op may God heal you, your husband and son IJMN. Amen
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by RichYoungNigga: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2016
rita25:
take this case to the shrine for the gods to judge the guy go mad one hand.......stupid peadophile and na gay for that matter, pls call on sango and amadioha together to attend to his case ASAP

Kid.
We're talking about a child who was molested and you're making jokes.

Grow up

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2016
The lesson here for ALL of us is that you cannot trust Anyone with your child, and you should NEVER leave your child unattended.

This goes for relatives as well, as close family friends.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Christane: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Go to a near by military formation(army,navy or air force) and report the case for instant justice not d police. d Police can release the baga on bail bt the military wudnt and d police will go into long and endless investigation bt the military wil serve him long and endless beating and torture ......so the military z best in cases like this.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Rilwon: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
Too bad, though this is not going to stop soon in our society.

Not to be a victim of homosexuality, incest or bestiality, check my signature and get my book.

You can as well order for someone as anonymous.

Barao' bansa'

3k for what? For the nonsense you conjure shocked

This is why Nigeria will remain backward.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by TDstarr: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:

life is now more easier go on tweeter and tweet police complaint department... if that guy does not go to jail.... Let me know why... Even email Linda ikeji let it be put on her blog and if that does not work.... Go to Sars or any army officer... Any body that hears this issue must be angry... And army does not collect money if you wan to dash dem money sef its In their account... It's against their laws
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Bigheart(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Rilwon:

I can confidently say that that animal is from the hardworking people region. They are known for animalistic behavior like this. Exactly this same incident happened in my street sometimes last year. The bastard, a 38 year old fool sexually assaulted a 2year old girl.
I pray God strengthen your husband and you as well. I pray your son get over this.
May that bastard not find peace all the days of his life. Don't relent. Naija police are corrupt. Make sure you follow up the case and that animal is seriously dealt with.
God be your strength.
smiley
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by frozenSun(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie

this is a heavy burden for a child to bear. an indelible scar put on him by a wicked mentally degraded and debased person.

he kissed the boy.
tried to penetrate the boy.
and instilled fear into the little child by telling him about death.
and doing it all over again.

that pig deserves to be hung in the middle of the street with a hook right through his chest like how they hang pigs in the pork stores.

he deserves to be placed on a big wood and let people screw in two industrial screws into his shoulders and his hips and they raise the wood up so that he can scream till he dies of terrible pain.

Aguda full of men that don't have marriage or woman in their dictionary.

please don't traumatize the child any further by crying in front of him or talking about this in front of him. Always tell the

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by gbens2000(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2016
youngest85:
chai! I feel ur pain!

Bt first of all, if truly u avnt slept and eaten for 2days, pls eat and sleep! Coz if u die nw, u wl b d loser.

Then, my opinion, av u contacted his father? If yes, wat steps has he taken....?
she said the father is not in the country,i dont know wat u expect him to do from there that is going to be more than wat she would do.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by dazzlingd(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2016
a gay paedophile...... what could be worse? behead him asap

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by oodua1stson: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2016
How about you kill him?

You can just invite the mob on him
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by kikies(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Me dat I'll jst enter his room in d nyt n cut off he's joystick.......or better still kill him myself

Justice served
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by IndianBwoy(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2016
The Gods kill him. Make sure he dies. Inform army personel e and public so they do jungle justice on him. angry angry angry angry
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by frozenSun(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
dazzlingd:
a gay paedophile...... what could be worse? behead him asap

behead him ? that death is too merciful.

he deserves to be put on a big wood and let people screw in two industrial screws into his shoulders and his hips and they raise the wood up so that he can scream till he dies of terrible pain. then leave his body there for 2 days to be sure people see it and everyone remember it amd get the message.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by kettle84(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
children are in danger of being asexually abused especially boys. parents must Begin to enlighten their wards against this barbarity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos / Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.