Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. (33934 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by gbens2000(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
resultcase:
Animals every where! I hope the idiot rots in jail!!

I'll advice the following;

1. Report this issue to ur husband's family nd urs as well.

2. Find a good attorney to follow up the case.

3. If u have a good military personnel near you, u can report too incase police wants to get funny.

4. Take ur child to a good center where they can take good care of him both physically and psychologically.

5. Leave that environment for good.

i wish ur family well.
how would u advice advice her to take her child out for help,@op pls wat ur child needs nw is u and ur love ur not eating and sleeping wold make things worst pls act normal around him dont make him seem like there is a problem with him or u.u are the only one that can make him forget and get over it starting from u pls dont take ur child outside for help.let the law prevail and do ur part.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2016
rita25:
take this case to the shrine for the gods to judge the guy go mad one hand.......stupid peadophile and na gay for that matter, pls call on sango and amadioha together to attend to his case ASAP
Haba! You nor get chill at all. Sango and Amadioha at the same time? Dat's like hell on earth.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by notoriousbabe: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Lepist everywhere you go,anyway I only came to check names
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by samuelson06(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by kingthreat(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
You see why gay is evil. Now that poor boy may end up being a faggy cos that was the first sex introduced to him.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by stanisbaratheon: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
jeez! People are heartless
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by badonkadonk: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Guy... This thing wey u talk pain me gan...

Before u go call police... U for arrange men for street make them tarnish that guy blokos turn turn...

Make dem spread Im legs ontop fire.. Roast im sausage....

U no go understand the kind pain wey the thing dey pain me....

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Stkingsley(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Madam, pls bring this matter to the Due Process Advocates (dpa). He will get what he deserves without wasting time. Whatsapp me 08034157602. I will guide you through the process.

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
I wish i were the kid's father, the guy would be dead by now.
I'm a cool guy but i will definitely kill anyone who sexually assults any of my kids.

Here in America, the system is so hard on child molesters, if you call the police to report a child molester, they will be at your house in just 5 minutes, the perpetrator will be arrested, taken to court and sentenced to 15 years in prison, when he gets out
(if he finally gets out because he will be murdered in prison, prisoners hate child molesters)
he will be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life and will not come in contact with any child, he/she will be on child molesters website, when you search for child molesters on Google , his name will pop up.

My advice, don't go to the police, look for SARS unit or Army and report the case, his own don finish

God Bless You.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Kindly share your story with Dr Ezekwesili.... https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks. Am very sure she can be of great help in this case.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by olaolaking: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Oh nairaland. I am sorry this forum is like this. So so sorry. The Op want you to suggest to her what to do next. I was expecting to see different references (contacts) both government and private which can handle this matter for Op. The Op stated it clearly that she wants the criminal to be punished.
All the comments so far are only saying punish him, punish him. But they never addressed the Op request as to how and what to do.

As for me, I don't really know but I think you should go to Alausa and make enquiry. This will safe you money if government agency can take over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by olaolaking: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Stkingsley:
Madam, pls bring this matter to the Due Process Advocates (dpa). He will get what he deserves without wasting time. Whatsapp me 08034157602. I will guide you through the process.
Thank you jare

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2016
I find this story very hard to believe and see it as something mischeviously written to gain both comments and attention however I would give advice from what I would do personally: you know the neighbour's house and face, you've reported the matter to the police. Take a knife and do the needful -- his life is already misery since he breathes and instead of engaging in homosexual tendencies secretly with men his age he has to resort to being a lower animal raping innocent children.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Onegai(f): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Tocutie,

Prince what? What is his first and last name? Do you have a picture of the attacker? Can you get a copy of the police report and Mirabel report?

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by olaolaking: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Kindly share your story with Dr Ezekwesili.... https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks. Am very sure she can be of great help in this case.
Well done joo

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Richydos(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Pyno30:
Is that man still Breathing? If yes why?
Lolzzzz, he is still breathing Cox POLICE as we all know is our friend grin
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by amacastel: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Oh my God. Pls save. Our children. From evil neighbor .my Der @ d op may the lord be ur strength and fotress
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by antieverything(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Impossible! shocked < y u cum de lie like dix > shocked
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Africanpride: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Do you have brothers? Or do your husband brothers if yes get them involved, coz if that was my son or nephew that animal won't make it to police net. He will either be dead or in coma in the hospital with the possibility of he still dying in the nearest future.

I so sad with news like this, please be strong for that little prince of yours.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Igwe2(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
But firstly,always take time to edit and overview your writeup to forecheck errors .Then to your predicament,I feel your pains,but at this junction you need to teach your wards sex education,because most of this serial rapists do not force but entice with either gifts and some point errands.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Jackrich: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

You should tell your in-laws as well as your own parents/relations, if you already have not done so.
Wrong move bro.

She shouldn't involve family members - She should keep it within herself and the husband because if family members gets the information it might traumatize the little boy more when he grows up.

Let the secret remain between herself ,the husband and the neighbours they are likely not to be in contact with for a long time or for life.

Issues of this nature are better kept hush hush,no need letting everyone know for the safety and psychology of the young boy involved.

Left with me alone I will not go to the police , I will pretend as if nothing happened and I will kill him in the most horrible manner.Let his blood be on my hands.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by mamajaz(f): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:
This incident happened 2 days ago,when my son came back from back from school,we came around 4 pm because he normally stays in the head Teacher house after school when I am not through with my work. so when we came I gave him and bathed him,after sometime he said mummy I went to go outside and play,since I still busy cleaning up inside I allowed him,after sometime when I was not hearing his voice I came outside and shouted his name,he ran out from a neighbors room. I asked him what he was doing there he said Bro prince was kissing him and put his wee wee inside his bum bum. I checked my son and he had some bruise on his buttocks,I stay alone with him as his father is not in the country. I rushed down to aguda police station.they took my statement asked my son questions and he kept repeating the same thing. the police referred me to mirabel centre at Ikeja teaching hospital,The next morning I took my son to ikeja,the doctors did some tests and examined him and confirmed he was indeed assaulted. At the hospital they gave me some drugs and said they should make sure that idiot is arrested,I went back to the station and came with police and they came to arrest him. he is still at aguda police station. PLease I want relevant agencies to come to my help for justice. My son is so traumatized and he said is not the first time that he told him,if he tells me that he will kill him. i have not been able to sleep for 2 days now,I can't even eat. how could this human being be this wicked. Please mod I need your help to push this for me.I need justice for this wickedness to my child.

At mirabel centre they gave a contact to call lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team,I have a lady answered,asked me question but I didn't get any other response from her. PLease can I do next,I need this guy to punished for sexually assaulting my only child.
Please google WOCON and call the number on their page. Am sure you will be well defended. So sorry for the pain that animal is putting you through now
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by mizthorlu(f): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:
This incident happened 2 days ago,when my son came back from back from school,we came around 4 pm because he normally stays in the head Teacher house after school when I am not through with my work. so when we came I gave him and bathed him,after sometime he said mummy I went to go outside and play,since I still busy cleaning up inside I allowed him,after sometime when I was not hearing his voice I came outside and shouted his name,he ran out from a neighbors room. I asked him what he was doing there he said Bro prince was kissing him and put his wee wee inside his bum bum. I checked my son and he had some bruise on his buttocks,I stay alone with him as his father is not in the country. I rushed down to aguda police station.they took my statement asked my son questions and he kept repeating the same thing. the police referred me to mirabel centre at Ikeja teaching hospital,The next morning I took my son to ikeja,the doctors did some tests and examined him and confirmed he was indeed assaulted. At the hospital they gave me some drugs and said they should make sure that idiot is arrested,I went back to the station and came with police and they came to arrest him. he is still at aguda police station. PLease I want relevant agencies to come to my help for justice. My son is so traumatized and he said is not the first time that he told him,if he tells me that he will kill him. i have not been able to sleep for 2 days now,I can't even eat. how could this human being be this wicked. Please mod I need your help to push this for me.I need justice for this wickedness to my child.

At mirabel centre they gave a contact to call lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team,I have a lady answered,asked me question but I didn't get any other response from her. PLease can I do next,I need this guy to punished for sexually assaulting my only child.

I dunno how Lagos work but you can tweet @obyezeks that's Mrs Oby ezekwesili handle....I believe she'll help you get justice
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Jailerrr(f): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Madam, if you don't like the way police is treating the case, request to see the PRO of that command, you can as well report to the military authority there.abi you no get army or mopol friend that will mess that idiot up..gush!
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by fairheven: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2016
first I must commend your parenting skills, to have your child been able to report to you such dehumanizing act even after been threatened with "death" says alot about the bond you have with him.
some parents aren't so friendly with their kids and end up alienating them.

the child is really traumatized, now you need to take him to a counselor.

can contact @Auntlanda from inspiration Fm
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2016
I am shivering. 4years old! Gay pedophile cry. I am not certain of justice in my country cry. I am scared this bast.ard would bribe his way off the police hook.
I am in tears sad

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Princepoint(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2016
child Abuse

When i young my mom never allow us to play with next door tenant because she can predict there next move
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by goshen26: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Try to make a call that morning show on TVC at 9 a.m, explain to those ladies and they will tell u wat to do ma
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by fairheven: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2016
goldenruby:
I am shivering. I can't believe they molest male child too lipsrsealed. Dear God! cry

yea..that is usually the most unreported cases of sexual abuse.
was molested as a little boy, it nearly destroyed my psych if not for God.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by AreaFada2: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2016
We have a psychiatric epidemics on our hands. Predators everywhere.
Madam, ensure he goes to jail.

Just imagine. shocked shocked
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by LAUWALI222(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2016
It is unfortunate for a man of 30 to behave like this
Hope he will taste the bitter of His action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House / Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.