Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. (33940 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by byvan03: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
I really don't get how mothers let their kids play out of sight. Sorry for what happened to your little boy.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2016
ajl2:
Please ma'm could you kindly indicate the street (not house number) where this happened. We are currently working on a project to map all crimes committed in Lagos, and other states. We don't put names of victims or the suspect. The purpose is just to let people know that a particular type of crime happened in specific neighbourhood so that people would be alert, especially those with children. We cover different kind of crimes. The project will be done before the end of the year and should be available to all to use for crime prevention and safety purpose.
Adeshina street Aguda surulere off shaki crescent
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by mikolo80: 2:00am On Jul 03, 2016
tocutie:
This incident happened 2 days ago,when my son came back from back from school,we came around 4 pm because he normally stays in the head Teacher house after school when I am not through with my work. so when we came I gave him and bathed him,after sometime he said mummy I went to go outside and play,since I still busy cleaning up inside I allowed him,after sometime when I was not hearing his voice I came outside and shouted his name,he ran out from a neighbors room. I asked him what he was doing there he said Bro prince was kissing him and put his wee wee inside his bum bum. I checked my son and he had some bruise on his buttocks,I stay alone with him as his father is not in the country. I rushed down to aguda police station.they took my statement asked my son questions and he kept repeating the same thing. the police referred me to mirabel centre at Ikeja teaching hospital,The next morning I took my son to ikeja,the doctors did some tests and examined him and confirmed he was indeed assaulted. At the hospital they gave me some drugs and said they should make sure that idiot is arrested,I went back to the station and came with police and they came to arrest him. he is still at aguda police station. PLease I want relevant agencies to come to my help for justice. My son is so traumatized and he said is not the first time that he told him,if he tells me that he will kill him. i have not been able to sleep for 2 days now,I can't even eat. how could this human being be this wicked. Please mod I need your help to push this for me.I need justice for this wickedness to my child.

At mirabel centre they gave a contact to call lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team,I have a lady answered,asked me question but I didn't get any other response from her. PLease can I do next,I need this guy to punished for sexually assaulting my only child.
acid, hot water, hot item,dry or wet pepper, baseball bat or iron rod or just a crate of beer and a pack of smokes for user bridge boys and you will have instante justice
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Generalkorex(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2016
tocutie:
Adeshina street Aguda surulere off shaki crescent
contact Lagos state office of the public defender 08129460250
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Artistree: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pyno30:
Is that man still Breathing? If yes why?
As sensitive as this issue is, your comment caught me unawares and I'd to laugh out very loud. The guy suppose don stop to breathe ba?
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Pyno30: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Artistree:

As sensitive as this issue is, your comment caught me unawares and I'd to laugh out very loud. The guy suppose don stop to breathe ba?
Lolz. Imagine you being Rape, what would you do to d guy if given the chance? (God4bid though)
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Artistree: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pyno30:
Lolz. Imagine you being Rape, what would you do to d guy if given the chance? (God4bid though)
I can only just imagine...
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Pyno30: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Artistree:

I can only just imagine...
May it not cum to pass. Because you might be my missing rib
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Artistree: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pyno30:
May it not cum to pass. Because you might be my missing rib
Please go look for it elsewhere o, cos my hubby is online reading this lest he come for your neck too!
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Pyno30: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Artistree:

Please go look for it elsewhere o, cos my hubby is online reading this lest he come for your neck too!

Hahahaha, we have a positive law down here in Manchester unlike Nigeria Big heads
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Artistree: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Pyno30:

Hahahaha, we have a positive law down here in Manchester unlike Nigeria Big heads
Lol!
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Pyno30: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Artistree:
Lol!
So you see? It will be hard for any head to go off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos / Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) / Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.