Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (148422 Views)

Poll: Choose!

Stephanie Okereke: 36% (168 votes)
Genevieve Nnaji: 63% (288 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by love50: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2006
hi wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by love50: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2006
can some one please tell me between those two actor who is the best.cuz i am confuse who to chose. i don't know if i should chose sephanie or gen.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2006
choose anyone u like,
i go for step
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by love50: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2006
HAVE ANY ONE SEE THOSE GIRLS IN REAL LIFE, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THEIR PICTURES OR IN MOVIE. I THINK THE PICTURES N MOVIE ADD ON THEIR BEAUTY. BECAUSE IF ANY ONE WHO IS UGLY TAKE A PICTURE N THAT PICTURE IS EDITED IT LOOK REALLY CUTE THAN THE REAL PERSON. I THINK I HAVE TO C THEM IN REAL LIFE BEFORE COMPARING THEIR BEAUTY. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IN REAL LIFE WHO IS BEATIFUL WITHOUT ANY MAKEUP. PLEASE IF U ONLY C THEM IN REAL LIF NOT PICTURE OR MOVIE.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by love50: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2006
CAN U GUYS STOP PUTING SEPH AN GEN IN THE SHOE OF 50 CENT N JA RULE
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Rhodalyn(f): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2006
lol
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by EastnEuSis(f): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2006
---------

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by love50: 4:31am On Jun 29, 2006
sephanie must go
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 5:13am On Jun 29, 2006
stephanie is da boooooooooom,love ya girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2006
lol thats so funny grin

[Posted by 24.7.77.59 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3199.160.html ]
love50:

sephanie must go
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jimmybus(f): 2:21am On Jun 30, 2006
Men sorry to say this.But is just the fact,i like gene thou,but the fact remains that in everything stephine has it all.Gene beats steph when it comes to the most popular and the most acting lady i mean she apears more than steph in movies. coolWhy dnt u try and access gene and even her yam legs before talking about steph's own.Gene is a playgirl and steph is a decent girl dnt u get that.Very obvious.Gene is full of pride.I even want to know if she has stopped dating Governor Atiku that brought that jeep for her.Abeg tell me i won hear. undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 4:22am On Jun 30, 2006
jimmybus:

Men sorry to say this.But is just the fact,i like gene thou,but the fact remains that in everything stephine has it all.Gene beats steph when it comes to the most popular and the most acting lady i mean she apears more than steph in movies. coolWhy dnt u try and access gene and even her yam legs before talking about steph's own.Gene is a playgirl and steph is a decent girl dnt u get that.Very obvious.Gene is full of pride.I even want to know if she has stopped dating Governor Atiku that brought that jeep for her.Abeg tell me i won hear. undecided

i love u so much kiss kiss kiss kiss,thanks for dis kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2006
jimmybus:

Uncle unless you saw the particulars of the jeep the guy bought all your saying is Hear-say haba! sef naija na wa oh una talk say genny get pride abi u dnt know the kind of people sick people in the world shes protective of herself and I don't blame her! once you become too friendly everybody tries to take advantage of you!! which legs are u talkin about everybody has big legs, so,

Genevieve is not my sister oh, make make una take am easy on her abeg
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jimmybus(f): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2006
Am not uncle am a lady.And that is just the fact.U dnt need any particular for u to know this.Everyone knows and its no more a news. :oEven Atiku wife shouted her out to leave the husband 4 him.So stop bn forward.eh?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2006
jimmybus:

Am not uncle am a lady.And that is just the fact.U dnt need any particular for u to know this.Everyone knows and its no more a news. :oEven Atiku wife shouted her out to leave the husband 4 him.So stop bn forward.eh?

ok, sori for calling you a man, You know how naija is rumours open rumours! unless i see her and the supposed guy come down from a plane i cant believe it men to be honest!! thats what the newspapers said and boy u know how they say shit!!

im nt fighting with you sha! bt i disagre with your comment
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by henry007(m): 4:13am On Jul 05, 2006
eve, do u want my mom to slap me, u better talk to me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2006
henry007:

eve, do u want my mom to slap me, u better talk to me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwww sugar honey baby kiss kiss kiss cry
where were u? angry angry

i really miss u cry cry cry kiss

hope to see ya online today,baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry
grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by henry007(m): 2:25am On Jul 07, 2006
in ur mind u're hotter dan rhod, is it not even a contest,i chose rhod 2 months ago but on seeing da pic on ya profile i choose u.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2006
stephanie rules
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tenneh(f): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2006
i will go 4 stephanie

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by kellorah: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2006
steph
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 23, 2006
Beauty- Genny

Acting- gotta give it to steph
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2006
steph for actin ke? haba na, steph FURGES yes she doesnt fudge she FURGES Funeh!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2006
so does genny

stephs got that attitude in acting.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by shorell: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2006
10 for genn
2 for stephaine grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2006
see now when it comes to acting bad girl role steph's got it really shes way better doing that than genny.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2006
u right K2

i love step ways
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2006
genny is too overrated ppl cant even see the talents of other nollywood ppl
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2006
@k2 yea that's y i hate her for,Gosh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2006
lol i dont hate but her i like her alot but she will soon sha.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2006
LOl i hate that gurl from da frist day saw her i dotn liek her way of acting
she's abit rude
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2006
well, i dont think steph can act better than genny dnt get me wrng i aint being paid to talk up genny abeg bt i sha knw that most of the actresses look up to genny as their role model and end up acting similar to her okay take critical decision for instance did you hear stephanies ridiculous accent abeg! no arguments bt i think genny looks better bt stephanie has got it going on too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.