Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (4587 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by peeparty(m): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Nothing so rare as a day in June,
the air so fine and the blossoms all blue.. yet it was really a sad month for many of us.oh June took away so many hero from the family of prince Roger,stephen keshi, Papa wemba, shuaibu amoduo, Mohamed Ali etc. But in all this we are more than conquerors. finally it brought a tune of victory @ the end especially to team Lanicky @ the just concluded Miss Nairaland contest...

July is finally here, It that time of the month where we open our romancelander studio.For all your shalla message to your friends,e-crush,business partner,your husband/your wife etc.
It simple.just wish 5 of them a happy new month.

leh go
Lanicky
midhei2
stfuareugod
Aminat508
iamkingzlee

In this 7th month of hossana only the sound of rejoicing and celebrations shall be heard from your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Naughtynaughty, my bestie. I love you so much dearie. HNM
Sandoski, my funny new frnd, you are appreciated. HNM
Topestbility, HNM
Kingrex1, i'm angry at you oo but HNM thou.
Mrcork, I really wish to see the person behind this moniker cheesy. I promise to slap you if I see you. HNM
Sinaj, HNM
Dautless15, HNM.
Kdon2, where have you been bro I miss ya. HNM
Timsonpreye, HNM
Refiner, dearie. HNM
I wish all Romancelanders HNM. You guys rock.

2 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by iamkingzlee(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2016
5 is too small for me biko! cool

May the angels and the Saints in heaven guide and Protect you all. I wish you a happy big new month. Cheers!

cc:

safarigirl Sandydayz Dahjhi, tosyne2much, kilokeys, Creamish ronald4lif
agarawu23 , Kimeto , lekinz KelvinGraphics Optional2 mencade5 Claireshan1
adegwurulez endowednicky mistytohcute
MrTeymee Mhizkel KingTom peeparty
stephenqueen sandrahnaub cyprus000 ,
moyarhtohbadt Airforce1 naijaboiy, marieolae mrpackager mysticgal maynation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by iamkingzlee(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2016
peeparty:
the air so fine and the blossoms all blue.. yet it was really a sad month for many of us.oh June took away so many hero from the family of prince Roger,stephen keshi, Papa wemba, shuaibu amoduo, Mohamed Ali etc. But in all this we are more than conquerors. finally it brought a tune of victory @ the end especially to team Lanicky @ the just concluded Miss Nairaland contest...

July is finally here, It that time of the month where we open our romancelander studio.For all your shalla message to your friends,e-crush,business partner,your husband/your wife etc.

leh go
Lanicky
midhei2
stfuareugod
Aminat508
iamkingzlee

In this 7th month of hossana only the sound of rejoicing and celebrations shall be heard from your home.
Thanks bruv! God bless you for me.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2016
HateU2:
Topestbility, HNM
Mrcork, I really wish to see the person behind this moniker cheesy. I promise to slap you if I see you. HNM
Sinaj, HNM
Dautless15, HNM.
Timsonpreye, HNM

My Bestie, My Friend, My Sister, My Jewel........ Thanks swidy........

Naughtynaughty and hateu2 ~ i cherish you alot, .... I can't wait to see you gringrin HNMkiss

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by GoldenJAT(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2016
To every nairalander with a good heart... I wish u all a happy new month.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by BIGkoboko: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Wishing you all a fruitful month..
monalisa185 mzhorlah skarllet peeparty mimzy mysticgal charijee cherlene mzztega ronald4lif
A Happy New month

3 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Medunah: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Medunah
Medunah
Medunah
Medunah
Medunah

And to all followers and those I am following..... Happy new month
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2016
peeparty:

midehi2
wish you same dear

wristbangle
tosyne2much
countsparrow
truckpusher
MrCork

June 30th & July 1st mark the dividing lines between the 1st & 2nd half of every year. Therefore, from today, a separation has come between you and sorrow, shame and poverty forever IJN. HNM.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Cutezt(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII my controversial smallie cheesy i wish you happy new month too
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
I wish all my followers, a happy new month, i wish you all the best in life. sekxy, oyind17, joygalore, cherlene, naughtynaughty etc all my followers, too numerous to mention, and midehi2, rokiatu, ivyy, continuation i wish cutehector, lezzlie, ladyf, smellymouth, maxi112, Kinginvahala, muva, mimzy, postmann, sinaj, rukydelta, drisklef, demiladegold, makydebbie, jambsupport, hadez, halfricanadian, eleganza33. and and and and common think man!! ok i wish obatomi, dollyjoy, ritababe, vizkiz, stfuareyoug0d, amtaken, sambarry. a happy new month.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Emodeee: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to missmossy(the most beautiful lady on nairaland). I just wanna tell you that i love you. Enjoy the month.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
where is Alaga 1 smellymouth happy new month

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2016
midehi2:
SAINTSAMURAII my controversial smallie cheesy i wish you happy new month too
lol smallie that u have abandon. hehe thanks i wish you a happy new month and a prosperous new days.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Cutezt(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy New Month Kinginvahala2, Firstking01, Airsultan, Charijee, Smellymouth, Calebosko, Lariesun, Mimzy, Refiner Etc

Op, 5 Too Small

May God Prosper You, This Is The Least You Will Ever Be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2016
most especially i wish my bond Audreah happy new month
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by wristbangle: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2016
midehi2:

wish you same dear

wristbangle
tosyne2much
countsparrow
truckpusher
MrCork

June 30th & July 1st mark the dividing lines between the 1st & 2nd half of every year. Therefore, from today, a separation has come between you and sorrow, shame and poverty forever IJN. HNM.

Amen oo. Thanks dear.

Happy new month peeparty
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by lanicky(f): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2016
peeparty:

leh go
Lanicky
midhei2
stfuareugod
Aminat508
iamkingzlee

Amen!

Thanks Pee.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol smallie that u have abandon. hehe thanks i wish you a happy new month and a prosperous new days.
how can i abadon you, i dey gbadu all ur threads & comments cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2016
midehi2:

how can i abadon you, i dey gbadu all ur threads & comments cheesy
hehe thanks dear, christmas don near o, i hope to eat your christmas food.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by dannyben5: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Mine goes to smellymouth=baba alaga1....sandoski=iyawo alaga1....vizkiz=baba basher....mimzy=correct bae....tosyne2much=MR. ten....HNM to u guyz...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehe thanks dear, christmas don near o, i hope to eat your christmas food.
no wahala, that means i will drag you to the village, thats where i celebrate most of my xmas, hope you like eating pounded yam and black soup cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2016
midehi2:

no wahala, that means i will drag you to the village, thats where i celebrate most of my xmas, hope you like eating pounded yam and black soup cheesy
black soup? i like pounded yam but iv never tasted black soup, well i will go to the village with u.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month

StfuareyouG0d
iamkingzlee
robosky
hateu2
naughtynaughty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Audreah(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2016
midehi2:
most especially i wish my bond Audreah happy new month
D same to u my Ololufe,temi,ayan-mi,idunnumi and specially,my Heart-beat.WU d best f favour in dis month f JULY.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
black soup? i like pounded yam but iv never tasted black soup, well i will go to the village with u.
noted cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Joygalore(f): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Thank you smiley
SAINTSAMURAII:
I wish all my followers, a happy new month, i wish you all the best in life. sekxy, oyind17, joygalore, cherlene, naughtynaughty etc all my followers, too numerous to mention, and midehi2, rokiatu, ivyy, continuation i wish cutehector, lezzlie, ladyf, smellymouth, maxi112, Kinginvahala, muva, mimzy, postmann, sinaj, rukydelta, drisklef, demiladegold, makydebbie, jambsupport, hadez, halfricanadian, eleganza33. and and and and common think man!! ok i wish obatomi, dollyjoy, ritababe, vizkiz, stfuareyoug0d, amtaken, sambarry. a happy new month.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by midehi2(f): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Audreah:

D same to u my Ololufe,temi,ayan-mi,idunnumi and specially,my Heart-beat.WU d best f favour in dis month f JULY.
ussssh grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2016
dannyben5:
Mine goes to smellymouth=baba alaga1....sandoski=iyawo alaga1....vizkiz=baba basher....mimzy=correct bae....tosyne2much=MR. ten....HNM to u guyz...

My Twin bro...my one and only Bestie...... I lof you scarra...kiss

Same to you....

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by sinaj(f): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2016
HateU2:
Topestbility, HNM
Sinaj, HNM
Dautless15, HNM.
Timsonpreye, HNM
Refiner, dearie. HNM

xme to u dearie kiss kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month by firstking01(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
I'm wishing all romancelander a happy new month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Won 12millon In Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.