Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) (4659 Views)

My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Miss Dotun was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen, and she was my mathematics teacher. I really have fantasized about her countless times.
One Monday, during an exceptionally boring Maths class, I passed the time by checking out her body.

I began by looking at her wonderful breasts; they were large and looked perfect through her tight top. Miss Dotun was 27 years old, about 5”5 and was wearing a dark weave that came down just to her shoulders.

She had a pretty face and although she was quite chubby, she had a beautiful ass and fleshy thighs.

So, as I stared at her body, we made eye contact as she talked. She had realised that I had been staring at her body, especially her round breasts.

However, I continued until the end of the class and as I walked out the room, she passed me a note that she must have written just a few minutes ago.

I opened the note after leaving the class to see a surprising message. “I saw you checking me out earlier. Did you like what you see?

“Come over to my room later, let’s talk.” In the note, she put an address of a nearby hotel and her room number.

Hours later, after knocking on her hotel room door, I heard her sweet voice say,
“come on in.”....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-teacher-and-i-short-romantic-story.html

Re: My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
A Short Romantic Story Written By Me..
Re: My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Khris3:
A Short Romantic Story Written By Me..
Nice
Re: My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Damilolababy:
Nice
thanks
Re: My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
thanks
Ok
Re: My Teacher And I (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading My Story

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Boast So Much About Beauty? / Meet Hajia Bintu Another Slay Queen With A Much Bigger Backside (photos) / Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.