Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,047 members, 7,845,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) (24114 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu's 2019 Presidential Posters Under APC Flood Umuahia(pics / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Badtman(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Propaganda
These pictures are not real. They are mere propaganda from APC lead govt.

Buhari wants to cause division in Abia and it will not work.

This is what you hear these days from some people.
Even Broiler Fowl reason more than you nowadays
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Pyno30: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Two Governors in One State.

Abia is known to be a peaceful state, but not untill Buhari became the President of Nigeria.

I'm ashamed of that Old man.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016
onoikenna:
These people have collected their money

If you put Uche Oga side by side with ikpazu. The ratio of followers will be 3:1
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by tonio2wo: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
alienvirus:
They only need money just like the ibo boy in d pic
And when d igbo boy starts spending u start hating.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by kernel501: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:
undecided And yet these same jobless people will still come out to protest for biafra. Confused set of humans

Why are you people scared of Biafra? Lazy set of beggars, living on bailout and loans, best at selling there land, we will convert you all to tenents in your land, vision 2040.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Lastine: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Me still see APC at work... Well done Mr President
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by MarrisManah(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Mboi2:
Which crowd? You snapped people at the bus stops, market places and other places and said they are waiting for Uche Oga. Why are you people causing trouble in our society? How much were you paid for this useless propaganda? The problem of Nigeria is not APC nor Buhari nor even the old politicians. The real problem is the youths who allow themselves to be used to cause trouble in the society.
If you have been to umuahia before, more so at umuwaya road where that pix was taken, you'll appreciate the crowd. Umuahia is no Lagos bro.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Lastine: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2016
kernel501:

Why are you people scared of Biafra? Lazy set of beggars, living on bailout and loans, best at selling there land, we will convert you all to tenents in your land, vision 2040.

You be mofos....
They kiss yourself.....

Oya face front joor
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Bamz(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
alienvirus:

LOL so we westerners are all nerds abi The pishure is kinda apt sha
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:
More like CURIOUS Abia people looking at the next FORGERY expert that may be installed by Buhari as their governor at all costs.

More from: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/8297-revealed-new-abia-governor-uche-ogah-is-standing-trial-for-forgery

1 Like

Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by ucee64(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2016
alienvirus:
And I pray that money will follow us ad U guys[d wastes] will die in poverty.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by apogeez(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Propaganda
These pictures are not real. They are mere propaganda from APC lead govt.

Buhari wants to cause division in Abia and it will not work.

This is what you hear these days from some people.
guy dnt talk rubbish I was present the pic Is 100% real
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by kulekaa(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I'm just been sacarstic bro! Read my comments over again. Good morning.
I guess he didn't read it 2 d end
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Realhommie(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
How everyone quoting @GudluckIBB missed the. #SARCASM in his post beats me really...

#SMH for Nigerian youths.. It is well
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Realhommie(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Badtman:
Comprehension seems a big issue for you and your ilks bro..
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Mboi2:
Which crowd? You snapped people at the bus stops, market places and other places and said they are waiting for Uche Oga. Why are you people causing trouble in our society? How much were you paid for this useless propaganda? The problem of Nigeria is not APC nor Buhari nor even the old politicians. The real problem is the youths who allow themselves to be used to cause trouble in the society.

Dude that pics isn't a ruse. I know Dat place, it's truly his campaign office in umuahia, at a place called "Gate". The place was deserted for months or yrs, seeing people thr now only confirms wat d OP is saying.
Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by delishpot: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Money can buy a million men to March for a man.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Bimpe29: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Once Dr Ikpeazu has appealed the Federal High Court's judgement accordingly, hence the recent development in Abia State is uncalled for and in abeyance.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by seguntijan(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Sing with me Everything Na double double
Na double double
Party chairman na double double
na double double
Governor for Abia state Na double double
na double double
Edo state Governorship Aspirant Na double double
na double double
Fiiiii Diiiiii Fiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Caseless: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2016
alienvirus:
the boy young man you put for west is from the north.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Caseless: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Mboi2:
check the picture posted, you'd see his campaign office at gate in umuahia.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Obowian: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ponponkon what's happening ?? cheesy
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by otokx(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Has he been sworn in?
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by hisgrace090: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ikpeazu HV rented a lot of boys to post on his behalfe. I am surprise how they inveded nairaland this days.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Badtman:

Brother, I was been sarcastic.

Read my post again.
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
franciskaine:
just imagine what typed up there. Buhari for Abia a PDP/APGA state. Wetin concern Buhari dere?

I was been sarcastic

Read the post again bro
Re: Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics) by Emmatdayo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
prof800:

Rented crowd? Uche Ogah doesn't need a rented crowd. Ask around and you'll know why.

Beside that is not a "crowd" na, just Umuahia on a very busy day. grin
pls mod, i was banned for a post i didnt post

A diffrent person posted it and i was banned instead

can u pls look into it and lift the ban

thank u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) / Letters Between DSS And National Judicial Council On Corrupt Judges (photos) / Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen Of 69 Senate Committees (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.