Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Happens To A Persons Social Media Account When He Or She Dies? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happens To A Persons Social Media Account When He Or She Dies? (381 Views)

Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. / What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To A Persons Social Media Account When He Or She Dies? by emmanuel596(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Whit the soo much self appraisal,bragging,show off and all the dramas and nonchalant attitude people display on social media it drives me to ask what will become of such people when they die and what their social media accounts will say about them....i just couldn't find the right section to post this pardon me please

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Google From Tracking Your Voice / How Do I Recognise Original Samsung Galaxy Note4 Battery / Parse Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.