Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? (82251 Views)

Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember / See What Was Shared As Souvenir At A Yoruba Party And Reactions / A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by xreal: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Noooo, Aso Ebi is a better difference, and not food.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Abeyjide: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
funny topic
Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by seunny4lif(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yoruba party free foods
Igbo party free drinks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by teejaypee: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
sibepoc:
I'll chose a yoruba party over an igbo party any day anytime

you too like food! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by vicadex07(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
both are yoruba weddings... look closely at their attires...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Scatterscatter(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'm on page 2 shocked...... Nahhh ain't commenting no more undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Dallazday(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
omoharry:
I have attended several Igbo parties and that of the Yoruba..To be honest..Abeg i prefer the yoruba party..food, meat and drinks are readily available..food is usually not sufficient in Igbo party like that becos they must have invested that money on other things to show of at the party such as expensive wines and alcohols.so you will drink enough sha.but food is usally not in abudance.as for meat..just know that you are eating your rice with either a small meat or a largh chunk that looks like meat but is filled up with bones....abeg i prefer the yoruba owambe..i always come back happy and satisfied whenever i embark on any owambe than the other one..i am not a yoruba person so i know what i am talking about..
glutton spotted

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by bayulll01(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
The Yorubas will always give you superb hospitality in their parties, but that cant be said for the igbos so i will always go for the yoruba parties anyday anytime.........no bi to just dey spray money i wan chop

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by amtaken(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hahahahaha my sophisticated in-laws are so stingy yoh!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by agitator: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
ojun50:
Yoruba them like food them no they leave party say them no carry extra.

naim make dem pay d e-warriors from that side with rice. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by fairheven: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yoruba party always the best.
food casala. in ibo party the meat is never enough, mama nkechi will always hide the meat.
but take me to Yoruba party,na you go eat tire

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
I LIKE food...I remember some years back I will leave my house to look for any place where there's party in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Ice4jez(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Igbo y re u alway trying to prove u re the best in the country .seems it's inferiority complex.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by ameezy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Useless post useless thread

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Perfecttouch(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
examhall3:
We were just wondering if this is really the difference.
Drop your views!

Source: http://360jamng.tk/photos-is-this-the-difference-between-an-igbo-party-and-a-yoruba-party/
whats the essence of going to a party if food is not available? Na me dem come spray for the party, abeg give me food o jaree and let people who are after money go and drag money sprayed for the couple with the couple. Na that time u go sabi say Igbo man dey always work hand in hand with amadioha. And atleast u don't get to drag food with anybody, you serve yourself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by redcliff: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
saintdennis:
That is why one tribe is filled with drug dealers and prostitutes & the other is filled with professors n pious women

Yoruba babes hitherto don't do runs until they(edos). And d igbos influenced them

Worshipping money leading the younger ones to believe in making it :legally or illegally

Omo men... which kine yarns be this?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Thobiy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
omoharry:
I have attended several Igbo parties and that of the Yoruba..To be honest..Abeg i prefer the yoruba party..food, meat and drinks are readily available..food is usually not sufficient in Igbo party like that becos they must have invested that money on other things to show of at the party such as expensive wines and alcohols.so you will drink enough sha.but food is usally not in abudance.as for meat..just know that you are eating your rice with either a small meat or a largh chunk that looks like meat but is filled up with bones....abeg i prefer the yoruba owambe..i always come back happy and satisfied whenever i embark on any owambe than the other one..i am a yoruba person so i know what i am talking about..
Naso

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Thobiy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
saintdennis:
That is why one tribe is filled with drug dealers and prostitutes & the other is filled with professors n pious women

Yoruba babes hitherto don't do runs until they(edos). And d igbos influenced them

Worshipping money leading the younger ones to believe in making it :legally or illegally
Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by hardbody: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
I am supposed to comment?

I don't attend parties generally except on rare occasions and i must know the celebrant personally. I don't eat at parties, i just spray whatever cash I had planned and leave shortly after. Whether igbo or Yoruba parties, they are just the same to me.

Meanwhile this post no make sense at all, but the babes in that aso ebi pics though, especially the first and second from the left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
omoharry:
I have attended several Igbo parties and that of the Yoruba..To be honest..Abeg i prefer the yoruba party..food, meat and drinks are readily available..food is usually not sufficient in Igbo party like that becos they must have invested that money on other things to show of at the party such as expensive wines and alcohols.so you will drink enough sha.but food is usally not in abudance.as for meat..just know that you are eating your rice with either a small meat or a largh chunk that looks like meat but is filled up with bones....abeg i prefer the yoruba owambe..i always come back happy and satisfied whenever i embark on any owambe than the other one..i am not a yoruba person so i know what i am talking about..
you must have attended all parties frm the three tribes tell us about 'hausa party biko' grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by obailala(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol... If i'm the celebrant, I prefer Igbo party; but if i'm just a guest, Yoruba party all the way tongue grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ice4jez:
Igbo y re u alway trying to prove u re the best in the country .seems it's inferiority complex.
I tire o!

And they couldn't figure out that the attires in both pictures represents the Yorubas, which means both were Yoruba parties.

I think "I pass my neighbor" is their biggest disease.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by francizy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
yungmill:

Epic fail of the year

Stop this fooly abeg

Such stewpidity display are the type you jump and pass.. You shouldn't have wasted your time replying stewpid comment...

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Raydos: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
In Yoruba Party, Even If You Don't Have Any Relation Or Friends There, Just Sum Up The Courage And Walk To The Party Venue ---- I Swear You'd Still Be Treated Like A King.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by chrisskynet(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Asin Ibo big people in d making.. Reping my awesome tribe jare Ndi ibo kwenu
Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by pezeji(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Donkey on errand

1 Like

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by ahamonyeka(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
omoharry:
they do party with borrowed money then after the party they start to drink garri.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by AmazingDanny(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
examhall3:
We were just wondering if this is really the difference.
Drop your views!

Source: http://360jamng.tk/photos-is-this-the-difference-between-an-igbo-party-and-a-yoruba-party/
check well. both are yoruba parties
Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by damilareoye: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy

Seriously, why was the party organised before? Isn't it to merry with the celebrant and then move to item 7?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Emilokoiyawon: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
cool Both pics are Yorubas - isn't it? cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.