Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor (842 Views)

We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by brandnew54: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hi everyone , this just happened to me.

Exactly a month , my girl friend stopped picking my calls , I decided to pay her visit in Portharcourt were she is currently serving to find out for my self the reasons for her sudden change . On getting there , I sent her a message informing her am already in portharcourt as she wouldnt be picking my calls. No response from her ,until I approached my colleague to help me call and find out reasons for her not picking or responding to my text messges.She said nothing was wrong that everything was ok.I was like that cant be possible ,I decided to call again as advised by my friend. She told me we can be able to talk for now except she get through with CDS .

After a little while , We began to chat on facebook messenger ,were she said she was no longer in the relationship.I was surprised, then I asked what the reason ,she refused to say .After so much pursuance to find out why, she decided to day anyway. The reason she gave was because , Her pastor as warned ,if she ever got married to me , that I the husband would be a cheater.
Infact , after that I decided not to even want her again ,beacause of her pastor .

1 Like

Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by ireneony(f): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Story for the gods..

Don't mind her...she already screwing another diick grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by yimikaa: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
na so.
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.....

The water you will drink, will never flow pass you.

Take heart bro. She's not just for you...... she said she was told she you would be a cheat?! And she's prolly cheating at the moment. Lawd av mercy!
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Don't blame that pastor.
That girl never loved you. Never ever.
Sha, wouldn't be surprise if she's lying.
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by edbor(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
How can a pastor be doing a better job than you? op you need to go back to the bleeping board
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by brandnew54: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jolsnow:
Don't blame that pastor.
That girl never loved you. Never ever.

Yea , I think you are right
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by alberto2k(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
ireneony:
Story for the gods..

For the first time ever, i'm tempted to agree with you grin grin       
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by brandnew54: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.....

The water you will drink, will never flow pass you.

Take heart bro. She's not just for you...... she said she was told she you would be a cheat?! And she's prolly cheating at the moment. Lawd av mercy!

Thanks
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by modestofynest(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brother no pastor tell her anything, she's I Port Harcourt our garden city she done come meet fresh dude fresher than u dude who Bleep better than u, guy forget her upgrade ur game wetin be ur own another man no go take am maybe u were just serving her for her man, say Adios
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by brandnew54: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
modestofynest:
Brother no pastor tell her anything, she's I Port Harcourt our garden city she done come meet fresh dude fresher than u dude who Bleep better than u, guy forget her upgrade ur game wetin be ur own another man no go take am maybe u were just serving her for her man, say Adios

A possibility tho, well I as a person is not doing badly .I plan to migrate to the west later this year ,I filled a form that ask if i was married ,my answer was yes .So as to make it possible for her to meet me thereafter .
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by carboblanko(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
ireneony:
Story for the gods..

Haba. That's kinda harsh undecided
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by carboblanko(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
ireneony:
Story for the gods..

Haba. That's kinda harsj undecided
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by KnightRod(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin it's funny she believes so much in her pastor's third eye.. But, you know what they say.. If it aint yours, it aint yours..
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by tee59(f): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
She is not your's. D woman dat wil love u 4 real is comn.
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by brandnew54: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
tee59:
She is not your's. D woman dat wil love u 4 real is comn.

Thank you plenty
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by GoldenJAT(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
pastor indeed!! forget her jare..
Re: A Girl Am Planning To Get Married Next Year Left Me Because Of Pastor by AfroKnight: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
All these pastors wrecking relationships and marriages. Bro, you need a woman who is emotionally mature. You have not found one yet so Keep searching.

(1) (Reply)

Attention Seekers.... Buhahaha (pics) / DOWNLOAD: Hot Love Song 'KAMA KAMA' By A Nairalander / Beautiful Royalty Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Media Guru Kingley Egbe(icrea8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.